www.beautiful-dolls.com

Introducing Cyndi, YL141 with WM160 Elf Head

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Introducing Cyndi, YL141 with WM160 Elf Head

Post by ShadowFun »

Cyndi
Cyndi Leggy parallel.jpg
Cyndi Leggy parallel.jpg (402.97 KiB) Viewed 3672 times
First thing I want to say is thank you to Joy and the rest of the team at Beautiful Dolls! They stayed with me through my difficulties and the crisis of this pandemic. As Cyndi is my first ever "big" doll, I was a bundle of anxiety from start to finish. It was very comforting knowing the people at Beautiful Dolls, half a world away, had my back the whole time.
Cyndi Dots parallel.jpg
Cyndi Dots parallel.jpg (360.8 KiB) Viewed 3672 times
You've probably noticed I'm posting my pics in stereoscopic. The ones I this first post are "parallel", the right photo is for your right eye. Many people prefer "crossed eyes", where the left photo is for your right eye. That way doesn't work for me but immediately after this post, I will post all the photos in "crossed eyes". Let me know if you can make them work!
Cyndi Bubble parallel.jpg
Cyndi Bubble parallel.jpg (502.45 KiB) Viewed 3672 times
Cyndi is the new YL 141cm body with the WM 160 head, "Zoastria". First, let me state I'm not going to "review" my doll. As I'm new to dolls, I have no experiences to draw on and am not qualified to review anything. However, I am going to talk about my process in this thread and other "nuts and bolts". When the time comes for Cyndi to have adventures to share, I will begin a thread for that and likely retire this one.

I'm gonna get into my madness in my next post but for now, I want to also thank Metricnut and his lovely Becky for answering my questions and sending me encouragement!

Thanks for reading!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Introducing Cyndi, YL141 with WM160 Elf Head

Post by ShadowFun »

Here's the "crossed eyes" photos...
Attachments
Cyndi Bubble cross.jpg
Cyndi Bubble cross.jpg (499.61 KiB) Viewed 3671 times
Cyndi Dots cross.jpg
Cyndi Dots cross.jpg (361.31 KiB) Viewed 3671 times
Cyndi Leggy cross.jpg
Cyndi Leggy cross.jpg (402.85 KiB) Viewed 3671 times

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

oh là là

she is super cute/sexy, love your chooses here. The YL with WM was a great move.
I have got to get those glasses as you are going to be giving us some great images here.

Congratulations once again.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Thanks JT! I'm blown away by her. Super happy I haven't broken her yet, tho I did manage to stain her already. Ha!

And... She looks super cute in most the heels I've managed to collect!

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Cyndi looks happy in her new home. Congratulations ShadowFun :glou:

The WM head and the YL body seems to work really well together.
I like both wigs on her so far. Both are bold choices, they work with her fantasy sculpt.

Nice to meet you Cyndi! Enjoy your honeymoon!
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Goddess_
Doll
Doll

Post by Goddess_ »

Lady Cyndi is so cute!

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

The Journey to Cyndi, in brief...

I only realized the possibility of personally owning a love doll when I discovered TDF just a few months ago. I started saving and scheming almost immediately, as I'm sure many do. The question of which doll do I choose is a horrible one. For such a personal item, not having any way to see one IRL, much less touch one, makes deciding torture.

I did everything I could to help understand. I researched, asked questions, bought a hip/ass toy, bought a used mini doll and I even built a doll out of cardboard. But ultimately, I needed to have the willingness to be a beginner. I needed to trust the advice I'd gotten and trust my gut and dive in.

When YL released the 141, I was smitten. She checked most of the boxes on my lists and made me tingle. I made an on-the-spot decision and contacted Joy at Beautiful Dolls. My only problem was, my funds weren't ready. Joy said no problem and took a deposit. Then the Pandemic came to the USA and suddenly, I was out of work. I needed more time, Joy said ok and sent me photos of my lady, waiting for me.
QQ图片20200318173331~2.jpg
QQ图片20200318173331~2.jpg (201.38 KiB) Viewed 3611 times
When I finally paid and got my tracking number I wasn't worried. Shipping all around the world was screwed up but I knew she'd get here. After 2 weeks of no movement, I contacted Joy and inquired. A few days later, I got a new tracking number and a delivery date I couldn't believe, in 4 days at 10:30am. Cyndi arrived 4 minutes early on that day.

Her package was perfect, no damage and no inspectors opening it. She arrived well packed and without any flaws or damage that could find. How something so awkward and fragile as this could travel across the globe in a cardboard box astounds me.

My first full day with her was today. She has already taught me so much about dolls. Things I've read about sure, but nothing prepares you for the experience like the experience...

I'm guessing I'll write next time about these initial experiences with Cyndi but first, I need to have some more... Ha! Maybe in a week? Here's a Stereoscopic version of the pose for this month's "Gothic" photo challenge she entered. Thanks for reading!
Attachments
Cyndi Goth Rules parallel.jpg
Cyndi Goth Rules parallel.jpg (372.15 KiB) Viewed 3611 times
Cyndi Goth Rules cross.jpg
Cyndi Goth Rules cross.jpg (372.74 KiB) Viewed 3611 times

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Thank you Metricnut and Goddess! I'm very happy today, though I'm a bit sore already. Cyndi is a reasonably light girl but still quite a handful. I might have to start working out...

Goddess_
Doll
Doll

Post by Goddess_ »

That was a nice write-up. Hope you have your work situation resolved in the meantime.
I am not sure about the need to work out. I guess Lady Cyndi will be tasking you with enough workouts. I am sure she loves you to change her clothes regularly and then there is the bathing and when you show her your home and you let her join your activities. Oh my, that sure will get you in shape. :lol:

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

Wow. That´s a great combo! Smart choice!

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

Thank you sture! And Goddess, you were correct. Today Cyndi asked me to wrestle with her in her bed. Now that's my kind of workout... Ha! I've been back to work for a while now. I'm actually working more than I'd like to be. Especially since I have a new honey at home!
Attachments
Cyndi - Wrestle Me pll.jpg
Cyndi - Wrestle Me pll.jpg (362.54 KiB) Viewed 3515 times
Cyndi - Wrestle Me crs.jpg
Cyndi - Wrestle Me crs.jpg (369.89 KiB) Viewed 3515 times

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Oh, my. Heels, thong, and nothing else looks wonderful on her. A wrestling match sounds exciting.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

This combo is amazing :) Thank you for shopping with us ;)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

ShadowFun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ShadowFun »

beautifuldolls wrote:This combo is amazing :) Thank you for shopping with us ;)
Your welcome! Thank you for helping me make this dream happen!

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Super..ShadowFun you have a hot one there. great posing.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

INFORMATIONS