www.beautiful-dolls.com

Beautiful Dolls sales & return policy

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Beautiful Dolls sales & return policy

Post by beautifuldolls »

1. Once used doll, you can not give back. It's a sex toy.

2. Don't make us responsible for custom fee's in your country because we do not have anything to do with it.

3. We do not sell dolls that are as good quality as 4woods or Realdolls. If your expectations are that high, please, buy their dolls and you'll be satisfied.

4. Please read all info on the auction because later complaining like "she doesn't bend completely" while I wrote "she doesn't bend completely" on the auction, are really unfair and irritating. Also requesting something that I never promised is not acceptable for us.

Thanks for the attention.

BD
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

nath1987

Re: Beautiful Dolls sales & return policy

Post by nath1987 »

should put this up as a stickie

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

BD, it is unfortunate that you have to clarify these policies, which should be obvious even to a first-time buyer. <shaking my head in wonder>

Of course dolls are not returnable. Anyone who has *ever* visited a sex shop or an online sex toy retailer knows that this is standard policy.

Of course a $2500.00 doll will not be as fancy as a $5000.00 doll. I don't expect to buy a used Yugo for the same price as a new Mercedes. Again, obvious.

And, you are correct Anna. Sometimes I wonder why people do not or cannot read clearly detailed descriptions of any product. Perhaps it is the bad American educational system? :lol:

One thing that I *do* ask of any vendor, even of sex dolls, is that if the doll arrives with a clear problem not related to shipping (i.e. manufacturing defect), I would expect to be able to immediately return the doll for repair or replacement. That is just the right thing to do for the buyer. The problem becomes of course, how to determine whether or not the doll had been used, but under U.S. law anyway, even that is not legal. It is hoped that quality control processes are in place, that the doll is carefully inspected before packing and shipping, and that the dollmaker has done his best to make a quality product. Crossing fingers seems to help. :wink:

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

Maybe the fact of the matter is peoploe can read but choose not to do so because they "think" they may pull something over on a doll seller . People know you can't return a sex item , but that won't stop some from trying ! :lol:
i agree about adding this info as a sticky on the site . better put it in about 100 languages to though or they will say next they couldn't read it and so should get a new doll or refund!

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

I think your giving people too much credit TT :whistle: I don't think they read at all the disclaimers or the FAQ's and if they do read them for some it just doesn't compute :roll: They are just looking for an inexpensive doll but trying to get the quality of an high end doll... Sorry but that just ain't happening 8)

This industry is not your local retail store where you have 30 days to return the item if your not satisfied but indicated it won't stop some people from trying :deadhorse:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

Vector Tangram

Post by Vector Tangram »

I actually CAN believe that some people do this, as sad as it is. I have had people refuse to pay for a custom figure before the materials were even ordered.

When you pay for something like this, you are not just paying for materials. You are paying for someone's TIME and EFFORT to be put into a customization you requested. With my company, this can take months, depending on the request. I would expect to be paid for it, and wouldn't ever accept a return, because I can't get back the time I spent on it.

If you ever have this issue, BD, direct the customer in question to me. I'll be happy to set them straight.

dolladoll
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolladoll »

beautifuldolls wrote:1. Once used doll, you can not give back. It's a sex toy.

2. Don't make us responsible for custom fee's in your country because we do not have anything to do with it.

3. We do not sell dolls that are as good quality as 4woods or Realdolls. If your expectations are that high, please, buy their dolls and you'll be satisfied.

4. Please read all info on the auction because later complaining like "she doesn't bend completely" while I wrote "she doesn't bend completely" on the auction, are really unfair and irritating. Also requesting something that I never promised is not acceptable for us.

Thanks for the attention.

BD
Thanks Beautiful Doll I appreciate your honesty and candour

I do really like some of the products you are selling, and I think you offer a great service to the people here and are doing a really great job of it!!

Regarding comment #3
Indeed, the lovely Elf is at a great price of $780 currently, whereas Realdolls start at $5,500

I am curious however what quality level you do offer, particularly on the Rose and Elf dolls. (TPE dolls are not particularly for me)

It would be great to know what quality level the Elf and Rose are set at, and are they made out of a platinum cured silicone etc :- )

Beautiful Dolls, is the Rose doll made out of a Platinum Cured silicone?
Is the Elf made out of a Platinum Cured silicone?

Thanks
I am a big supporter of Beautiful Doll and I love the work you are doing, I do want to know what the quality levels are though! :- )

hushvero

Post by hushvero »

timetraveler1 wrote:Maybe the fact of the matter is peoploe can read but choose not to do so because they "think" they may pull something over on a doll seller . People know you can't return a sex item , but that won't stop some from trying ! :lol:
i agree about adding this info as a sticky on the site . better put it in about 100 languages to though or they will say next they couldn't read it and so should get a new doll or refund!
you are 100% right :)

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

We do not sell dolls that are as good quality as 4woods or Realdolls. If your expectations are that high, please, buy their dolls and you'll be satisfied.
I hear what you're saying but don't sell yourself short.

I have owned multiple 4Woods and RD. I will not doll bash but I will only say the most realistic sexual experience has come from my newest WM doll.

I am not trying to start a debate, it is just my opinion but for me the tongue option is the best I've ever experienced, the implanted pubic hair is the comparable to silicone, the moan option albeit limited to one voice adds a nice facet to the experience and the TPE softness to me is better than my experience with Silicone.

There are some beautiful silicone dolls out there including 4woods, RD, etc but many have poorly functional to nonexistent oral, higher expense, more fragility at sexual stress points and heavier weight. About the only option they offer above TPE is the realistic skin texturing (which I hope could be adopted by TPE mfr) and better paint durability.
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

INFORMATIONS