www.beautiful-dolls.com

Our aliexpress.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Our aliexpress.

Post by beautifuldolls »

I was always thinking that a "child doll" can't have a shape of an adult women... Huge breast, round hips... But some people say that the face can't look too gentle when the doll is short... I myself, am lost.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

That particular doll looks adult to me.

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Russ Meyer says if the boobs fit, you must acquit. If this doll had a smaller wig her face would not look so small. The Boob size is of an adult IMHO.
Attachments
UP.jpg
UP.jpg (14.03 KiB) Viewed 2757 times
russ_meyer.jpg
russ_meyer.jpg (38.08 KiB) Viewed 2757 times

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Think so too, Walley!

Years of experience!

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

That one nice looking dolly !!
She looks all grown up for the front 8O
I'm sure she going to make someone very happy :mrgreen:

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

BD,I saw your youtube video with this Body type doll with dark hair color and it looks like it has a nice fix-posable skeleton. In the video the arms were posed and the wrist could be moved to hold a pose. The quality looked good and the body held its shape in each pose. BD is there a version in this body style without a fixed frame? I know that could shave some weight and price with a simpler frame for those of us not needing a photo model ready doll. If that was too much trouble maybe just the option to have the same doll with current frame but with slightly loose joints so the arms and legs would swing Vs holding the pose.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

Walley wrote:BD,I saw your youtube video with this Body type doll with dark hair color and it looks like it has a nice fix-posable skeleton. In the video the arms were posed and the wrist could be moved to hold a pose. The quality looked good and the body held its shape in each pose. BD is there a version in this body style without a fixed frame? I know that could shave some weight and price with a simpler frame for those of us not needing a photo model ready doll. If that was too much trouble maybe just the option to have the same doll with current frame but with slightly loose joints so the arms and legs would swing Vs holding the pose.
Walley, although I pop in and out, mostly with my phone, I often don't have time to post questions. Thank you for doing a good job. I second that question. This is an attractive doll.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Walley wrote:BD,I saw your youtube video with this Body type doll with dark hair color and it looks like it has a nice fix-posable skeleton. In the video the arms were posed and the wrist could be moved to hold a pose. The quality looked good and the body held its shape in each pose. BD is there a version in this body style without a fixed frame? I know that could shave some weight and price with a simpler frame for those of us not needing a photo model ready doll. If that was too much trouble maybe just the option to have the same doll with current frame but with slightly loose joints so the arms and legs would swing Vs holding the pose.
Dear Walley, not yet. I can suggest it to the seller. I think it would be a good alternative for people that don't care for a lot of pose and want to spend less money... We will see what they will do about it :)

Years of experience!

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Thanks for checking BD. Some doll makers offer the choice of both. Some buyers here just need a doll to snuggle with and don't need the stiff frame inside to hold poses.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Walley wrote:Thanks for checking BD. Some doll makers offer the choice of both. Some buyers here just need a doll to snuggle with and don't need the stiff frame inside to hold poses.
I am very aware of it, we will see :)

Years of experience!

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Snuggle factor is why so many of your Anime dolls sell : )

and Teddybabes

and the cool customs by our own TDF members.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Walley wrote:Snuggle factor is why so many of your Anime dolls sell : )

and Teddybabes

and the cool customs by our own TDF members.
Yes. Right now I am trying to design a mermaid. I am still thinking about her face... I can't decide on one body type... I think I will have to design two.

Years of experience!

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

I think this tail had a good idea with the use of string for the fringe
Attachments
tail.jpg
tail.jpg (35.81 KiB) Viewed 2596 times

Slowstoxx

Post by Slowstoxx »

beautifuldolls wrote:
Walley wrote:Thanks for checking BD. Some doll makers offer the choice of both. Some buyers here just need a doll to snuggle with and don't need the stiff frame inside to hold poses.
I would prefer a more floppy skeleton as well, it's much better for purposes other than photography. :mrgreen:
Please keep us posted on that topic, I would like to buy this doll with a more loose skeleton. :)

Another question: Are the heads detachable? If so please add an option to buy both heads in your shop.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Slowstoxx wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
I would prefer a more floppy skeleton as well, it's much better for purposes other than photography. :mrgreen:
Please keep us posted on that topic, I would like to buy this doll with a more loose skeleton. :)

Another question: Are the heads detachable? If so please add an option to buy both heads in your shop.
Yes it is! Ok, we'll add the option soon :)

Years of experience!

INFORMATIONS