www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime doll just arrived!!!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
mac128k1984
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Anime doll just arrived!!!

Post by mac128k1984 »

I just got home and a package was waiting on my doorstep! I'll be posting some pictures of her soon...i still haven't decided on a name yet however :-/

nzdude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Anime doll just arrived!!!

Post by nzdude »

Geepers the anime was left on your doorstep.I would not be happy with that.I am sure if it vanished the courier company would not want to know about it or care.Things like that should be signiture only and should not be left on doorsteps.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

nzdude wrote:Geepers the anime was left on your doorstep.I would not be happy with that.I am sure if it vanished the courier company would not want to know about it or care.Things like that should be signiture only and should not be left on doorsteps.
I agree! That's alarming.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Fortunetly anime didn't vanish!
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Congratulations mac. :) Looking forward to her pics. :) So glad she didn't disappear from your door step! 8O Dolls develop their own character, so no doubt a name will come to mind very soon. :wink: :)

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Mac, congratulations! Now that she's been with you a couple weeks, what do you think about her?

I love many things about this doll. I think the "skin" is marvelous...it's silky and wonderful to touch. Also, the arse/butt/ass is incredible! What a joy to squeeze and fondle.

Here's a tip. *Do* use the hair net packaged with the doll before putting on her wig. The wig stays in place much better with the hair net.

I am still hoping that someone smarter than I can suggest a way to keep her vagina in place. I haven't yet had sex with my Chanta, simply because her vagina keeps falling out... :lol: Read my "True Story and Funny, the Exploding Vagina Tale" in this section.

I think you'll find that this dolly is a joy to have around. Everyone, especially women who have seen mine agree that she is cute and sexy. Even if she and I never consumate our relationship, Chanta is fun to have around. She dresses up the sofa just by sitting on it. My wife has recently gotten involved and is having fun styling her wig and dressing her...a women's size 4 (u.S.) is just about right... :idea:

Again, congrats! Please post your thoughts on your new playmate.

INFORMATIONS