www.beautiful-dolls.com

A bit off topic ...

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

A bit off topic ...

Post by beautifuldolls »

I'm not dealing very well with something right now... My 36 year old cousin is unconcious for some days because her aneurysm broke and since that time she's in the hospital... Doctors say her condition is critical... Did any of you guys, heard about cases like it and how it has end for people? I didn't know anyone else that had this "adventure" and I am very worried since some days...
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: A bit off topic ...

Post by Obin »

Obviously, she's way too young for this.

I did a search for the prognosis and found that cases differ. I certainly hope for the best.

http://health.nytimes.com/health/guides ... rview.html

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

hope she/he gets better, we will pray .

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

beautifuldolls wrote:I'm not dealing very well with something right now... My 36 year old cousin is unconcious for some days because her aneurysm broke and since that time she's in the hospital... Doctors say her condition is critical... Did any of you guys, heard about cases like it and how it has end for people? I didn't know anyone else that had this "adventure" and I am very worried since some days...
Where is the aneurysm at?

My grandfather died on the operating room table when his aortic one blew, I think.

I remember STAT MedEvac (helecopter) came to my hospital campus, and the officers and staff needed my assistance in getting a guy in it that had three of them, I think, not sure if they ruptured or not, it was happening pretty fast once they got him ready for transport. He was heavy so they need more help in getting him up the ramp and into the belly of the STAT MedEvac, security asked me too, because they know me personally and know I am trustworthy, reliable, and able to do more than simply clean, and know the hospital inside out so I can get there fast, and know that I am fast, for they see me on camera all the time working. :lol:

Technology and things they are able to do to treat aneurysm's before and/or after they rupture is different/improved than when my grandfather passed away long ago.

Hope for the best, she's in the hands of and on the minds of trained medical staff and accredited doctors, so that should at least comfort you in that respect.

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

I was wondering why I haven't seen you around. very sorry to hear about your cousin I hope everything goes well.

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

I hope your cousin get better she going to make it out alive

Roninathlon2001

Post by Roninathlon2001 »

Dear Anna, my sincere thoughts and prayers go out to you... I wish your cousin the best and for a healthy recovery. My mother had a brain aneurysm about 6 years ago and she suffered a stroke while at work. She was 57 years old at the time. She said she was at her desk, writing something down and noticed her hand had stopped moving. Then, she realized she could not move and that her body was breathing on it's own in long shallow breathes. Before she could panic, she passed out and woke up in the hospital. Her coworkers heard a thump and saw her lying on the floor at her desk, and they immediately summoned an ambulance. It is a miracle but she had suffered no lasting ill effects. She is fully functional, talkative, walking fine, etc... But, she has seemed to have slowed down quite a bit, but this could also be due to her age. According to the doctors, where she had the aneurysm was very lucky spot because it is not in a part of her brain that would affect her higher learning functions and motor ability. I only pray that the same if not better results become reality for your cousin. I hope for the best for you and your family.

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Im so sorry to here the bad news :(
I hope she gets better soon ! :angel:

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Hi Anna,

So sorry to hear this. As a rule, the younger the patient the better their chances of recovery. The longer one remains unconscious the greater the chances they will not regain consciousness.
Outside of those two generalities, it would be impossible to predict. It is still early.

The doctors did say 'critical' and not 'hopeless'.

We wish your cousin a full recovery.

TDF Staff and Owners

dscorpion

Post by dscorpion »

Our prayers go out to you and your family in this time. And hope and pray for a speedy recovery.

dscorpion

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Thank you all! I am trying to think positive... I hope that soon I will be able to write over here that she is fine.

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Guys, sadly I must announce that my cousin has passed away... Thank you again for all the support. It was a nice feeling to see all of you here for me...

Years of experience!

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

So sorry to hear. Although death is an inescapable path we all must follow, it is always sad to see it claim one so young :(

At least when that time comes may it happen mercifully without pain and suffering as it did with your cousin.

Life is short at the best of times. We should live it to the fullest, and leave behind happy memories in which we live on in those we leave behind.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

unforgiven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by unforgiven »

Sorry to hear that. Our thoughts and prayers are with your cousin and family.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Very sad news, so sorry to hear this Anna . My thoughts are with you and your family. Bless her,may your cousin rest in peace.

INFORMATIONS