www.beautiful-dolls.com

anime doll measurements

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
innocentdemon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

anime doll measurements

Post by innocentdemon »

would anyone know the measurements for the anime dolls? a cup?
i just ordered one and would like to get some things for her.
any help would be nice. :D

mac128k1984
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: anime doll measurements

Post by mac128k1984 »

When I ordered mine these were the measurements that were given to me:

breast:80cm, waist: 58cm, hip:88cm

Now I just got my tracking number and in a few days I can give you very accurate information once it comes in!

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

if it a Acup then she well be like a 30A bra she wears 4/5 panties small womens shirts, 4/5 jeans size ,4/5 dresses, size 5 shoes also if you have a goodwill in area you can find some nice clothing for really cheap

innocentdemon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by innocentdemon »

mac128k1984 wrote:When I ordered mine these were the measurements that were given to me:

breast:80cm, waist: 58cm, hip:88cm

Now I just got my tracking number and in a few days I can give you very accurate information once it comes in!
thank you
Motoko Susubo wrote:if it a Acup then she well be like a 30A bra she wears 4/5 panties small womens shirts, 4/5 jeans size ,4/5 dresses, size 5 shoes also if you have a goodwill in area you can find some nice clothing for really cheap
thank you

would anyone know the wig size?
and also the calf and the foot width also foot length in cm.

im getting custom made boots so exact measurements would be very nice.
i ordered the doll yesterday but lucky i could change the dolls cup size so now its c cup :)

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

well i bought a brand new pair of size 5 boots and the fit prefect a little long in the toe but the feet width is for the size 5 and actully it only like 1/2 inch to short to be perfect in the toes my Saber is a C as well she measured to a 30C but finding a 30C is near impossable in the adult undergarments and the teen area mostly are 30A but you can use a 31B. when buying bra you can can go one band size higher you have to go one cup size down so if you have 30C you have to go 31B. only place i could find 31B is at higher end undergarment store like VS most department store have the average sizes i was thinking going to hot topic in mall and buy her bodice they did manage to have her size last time i was in there. oh also not sure of wig size i never personaly wear wigs but her head fit in my uniform hat and it 7 5/8 hat. the wig size is average according to the measurements and information on wig site

innocentdemon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by innocentdemon »

Motoko Susubo wrote:well i bought a brand new pair of size 5 boots and the fit prefect a little long in the toe but the feet width is for the size 5 and actully it only like 1/2 inch to short to be perfect in the toes my Saber is a C as well she measured to a 30C but finding a 30C is near impossable in the adult undergarments and the teen area mostly are 30A but you can use a 31B. when buying bra you can can go one band size higher you have to go one cup size down so if you have 30C you have to go 31B. only place i could find 31B is at higher end undergarment store like VS most department store have the average sizes i was thinking going to hot topic in mall and buy her bodice they did manage to have her size last time i was in there. oh also not sure of wig size i never personaly wear wigs but her head fit in my uniform hat and it 7 5/8 hat. the wig size is average according to the measurements and information on wig site

Thanks for that, was very helpful. Could you do me a favor and measure the calf, just above the ankle. And the lenght from the ball of the foot to the middle of the thigh.
I would be much greatful if you could. As ill be making this doll like sabers best friend, Irisviel von Einzbern.
oh btw is that size 5 US?

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

yes size 5 US she is 8inch around above ankle and 29 inch to mid thigh

innocentdemon
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by innocentdemon »

Motoko Susubo wrote:yes size 5 US she is 8inch around above ankle and 29 inch to mid thigh
thank you for the help :D

fediaz
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by fediaz »

Do stockings have any trouble staying on or smoothing out?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

fediaz wrote:Do stockings have any trouble staying on or smoothing out?
Well, when I put them on they stayed on without problems.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS