www.beautiful-dolls.com

Leia 2nd week

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Leia 2nd week

Post by beautifuldolls »

beautifuldolls wrote:
Inferno wrote:
sam treadwell wrote:Absolutely beautiful doll that you have there inferno!

I remember seeing the photos of this doll back before Beautiful dolls had her own site, and totally fell for her! Definitely one of the prettiest dolls, if not the prettiest doll, that I have ever seen!

If times were not so tight, I would not hesitate to get one just like her.

I'm sure that you enjoy her very much!

Sam
eh, not really... I can't image how much trouble I'm having right now...
:|
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

Re: "eh, not really... I can't image how much trouble I'm having right now..."

beautifuldolls, this comment is kinda vague and may have to do with his "real world" troubles and not the doll. So don't be so quick to jump on this remark as a slight on the doll. I myself have daily troubles just making ends meet that have nothing to do with doll life. Unless he sent you complaints directly about the doll I would not take that comment as a slight on your work and could be a simple as moving and dressing a 90 pound doll is "trouble". Lets relax a little and not rush to judgment without more facts : ) as I know a 90 pound doll would be trouble for me to move around. Your new 2012 120cm redhead doll looks more my speed weight wise at 20 kg (or 13 kg as the weight varies for the same item on the Ali express site)

aguylikeme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aguylikeme »

How about some more information on the trouble you are talking about inferno. Would help to know if it's because of the doll, the company or totally unrelated. Maybe you are the reason for the BD post concerning returns? Give us some answers dude.
Common sense is not so common anymore.

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

I've been trying to keep everything between me and you private... but if you want everyone knows then you shall have it...
beautiful dolls wrote:Lately we been trying to give gifts for more than 400 usd to a client that complained about some damage during shipping, we sent materials...
oh, you meant this?

and this is the so called "instruction" you promised:
beautiful dolls wrote:You just need to do the measurements of rip and cut the silicone and glue it
$400? are you kidding me? with less than $90 I can buy a whole kit from realdoll.com... oh, cut and glue the silicone? is that how you repair your dolls? enough with half-assed "customer support."
beautiful dolls wrote:and this person seems to want all money back because after few weeks bought a new doll and I bet doesn't need the old, used one anymore...
FYI, I asked Paypal to review the case and give me enough money so I can repair the doll. Paypal might give me 10% back or 20%, that's depend on them.

and
Some of the damage on the doll is simply evidence of age and poor storage. Some of it cannot be fixed – the blemishes and dents for example. There is nothing we can do with those. Where there is a cut or tear we can repair the area. Do you know what material this doll is made of? It does not appear to be Platinum Silicone which I’m really familiar with. Unfortunately I cannot give you a good quote by just looking at the doll. Some pricing would depend on whether parts internally are broken or just loose. If they are broken we may have to custom manufacture replacement parts. Custom parts are really expensive. By looking at the doll I can tell you that the doll is not brand new as the seller advertised. If the doll is brand new, there should not be any dents or blemishes on it. The dents and blemishes prove that the doll has been manufactured long ago then for some reason the doll was put away.
from Sinthetics.
I've been trying to restraint myself from saying unnecessary things on this forum, because it might effect ur business... but you didn't get the message. so screw it...

Photo of all the damages on the doll and a video BD asked me to make are -> http://gooddealstore.us/Leia/

* all the photos were sent to BD within 2 days after the doll was delivered.
* BD asked me to make the video so she can send it to the doll manufacture

p/s: oh one more thing, I paid $3 tax on that "gift" you sent, even though I can't use it
beautiful dolls wrote:We are having more trouble... With a client that isn't honest and is more than spoiled.
yes, i wasn't honest... because i wasn't include the fact and truth when I wrote this thread and another thread here in your forum BD.

FYI, Paypal temporary disabled your account because of the story you told them... so don't blame it on me... my account is fine^^

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

Definitely one of the prettiest dolls, if not the prettiest doll, that I have ever seen!
Ok, I'm going to recant from my previous statement, she is the most beautiful doll that I have ever seen!!!!!!!

Is it legal to marry a doll? :wink:

Please try to make the best of her inferno, she's awesome!

Sam

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Of course you didn't get the gift for over 400 because I don't know if you remember, you said that you do not want it... I offered it. Start reading finaly... Reading with understanding.
Plus, you didn't read the auction ... Plus you can't blame us for your local custom fee's as you do all the time... That's beyond ridiculous... Plus, if you don't know how to use stuff it doesn't make it bad stuff...
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

Here's another blow to ur lies:
beautifuldolls wrote:and this person seems to want all money back because after few weeks bought a new doll and I bet doesn't need the old, used one anymore...
Oh, did I mention that Leia laying right next to me on the bed every night? Yep, I bought a new doll so what? Are you saying that I can't buy another doll because I already have one? I asked to buy a DS Doll from you first, but the way you handle Leia's case turned me away...
Here are some photo of Leia I took today:
beautifuldolls wrote:Please, also don't complain about things that you couldn't know, because you didn't read the description of the doll... For example if I write that a doll doesn't bend completely or that the doll doesn't stand by herself, don't complain about it because I wrote all the info and believed that people will read it.
Description? Where? in this thread? http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=39839

I didn't complaint that the doll can't stand? I simply asked why? I'm new to doll so beat me if it's my fault that I don't know everything.

Leia's right knee can't be bend at all... is that my fault?

You also told me that sometimes you bought things on the internet, and the item came with damages, you would ignore the damages. I would do the same if the item cost less than 100 bucks. But we are talking about thousand of dollars here.... That sentence alone tell me how much your customer means to you...

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

beautifuldolls wrote:Of course you didn't get the gift for over 400 because I don't know if you remember, you said that you do not want it... I offered it. Start reading finaly... Reading with understanding.
Plus, you didn't read the auction ... Plus you can't blame us for your local custom fee's as you do all the time... That's beyond ridiculous... Plus, if you don't know how to use stuff it doesn't make it bad stuff...
Oh, I remember now... You offered me a free head... Wow, how thoughtful of you? What I'm gonna to do with the free head? I have been saying this several times already... I want to get Leia repaired... I don't need anything else... You should re-read my emails again...

You have been target me on your post for awhile now, and I've tried to ignore you and let Paypal do their stuff... I think it's time for you to quiet and let's Paypal decide.

Docwang
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Docwang »

she is a very pretty doll. they go for 5800 usd on aliexpress ( http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/53 ... alers.html ). for how much bd sells her? i can't affort a big silicone doll anyway but i ask out of curiosity. i am sorry that u have some problem with the doll but i think that no manufacturer would feel very responsable for damage if it hapened during shipping. i don't think bd sent u a damaged doll because she is always very nice and honest to all of us. destroying everything she build for so many months wouldn't be wise. she sent you materials and offered you a head and i think that most of manufacturers wouldn't do it. do you know how much would cost for shipping leia to china and then back? It might cost as much as a new doll..plus new custom fees! Good luck.

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

If you two persist in hammering this out here, then please post your evidence. Any accusations made must backed by evidence. In negotiations like this, copies of emails or PM's with dates would be appropriate.

Anymore he says - she says without supporting documentation and we will remove the posts adn put the offender on 48 hours moderated posting.

Please read Rule 10.

TDF Management

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

I don't see anything wrong here. I looked at the photos I'd say she is clearly not a top end and clearly not a bottom lvl doll. I can't seem to find this dolls listing I'm guessing price 2-3K, now if the few things that your showing are goof ups from manufacturing or something from shipping the offer a free head is to your response thank you. hell I been talking to and reading BD's threads and posts so much I could guess what her I'm sorry this happen PM to you looked like.
I'll take that free head if you don't want it.

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

Well, this is purely some of my observation, but based on this pic, and some of what I've heard (broken neck, solid leg), an almost pure guess would be that some nasty compression happened during shipping, or possibly had a bunch of stuff stacked on the box, causing the compression. Just look how the feet are deformed, I'd guess that after foot deformation, the knee joint was also compressed, causing a jam.. and the neck was also strained from the compress, causing it to break and be floppy. If you go to the shipping company, they will just say its bad packaging. I guess theres a reason why alot of dolls are shipped in wooden crates. I know I was a bit concerned when my doll came in a box, but lucky, the only damage I have is a very loose, odd sounding left knee.

anyway, look at the feet on this pic from Inferno:
neckbroken-sm.JPG
neckbroken-sm.JPG (63.61 KiB) Viewed 1472 times

Walley
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Walley »

You can find videos of shippers tossing or dropping boxes on Youtube. Many times I see UPS or post trucks in accidents on the freeway and wonder about the contents inside the crashed truck. Whether on purpose or by accident things can go wrong in shipping. If BD takes anything away from this event is the company shipping the dolls needs to pad the head area better and maybe roll the doll with a foam mattress shell to keep it from sliding around during transport. Sideways, face down, standing up, tipped sideways, picked up by a forklift and dropped onto a truck bed, loaded on a plane that does steep take-offs, the normal things a shipping box goes through. Extra padding will go a long way to making the product get there safely. My 2 cents

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

@Kagami: sloppy head, one knee bendable, one is not, wire in the foot broken... I guess you didn't bother to look at the photos. You may need an extra head, but I don't. I don't have any use for an extra head... She should've use that money to buy repair material and send them to me.

@Phreddie: when you touch her foot, you can feel the wire inside and you can clearly tell that the wire is no longer connected with the "bone". There was hardly anything in the box: a pair of gloves, a head, a body, a wig, and a tool. Also, as you can see there are some red stain on her body, and there wasn't any thing that has red color in the box...

I wanted to settle this dispute privately with BD, but she kept targeting me in her posts. You can go and find all of my posts regard this doll, I haven't say a word about the damages on the doll until now. Some of you might think she is a great seller, that's your choice, but in my case, she isn't as professional as she thinks she is.

That's all.

aguylikeme
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by aguylikeme »

Wait, so BD's paypal account has been frozen by paypal due to ONE complaint? That seems hard to believe. I would think that it would take several complaints before paypal would put a stop on an account like that. Something does not smell right here. I don't know what it is, but it smells like someone is not telling the truth.
What I do know is that a guy I know tried to use paypal to order an anime doll from BD, but the transaction could not be completed due to BD's paypal account status. Looks like everyone is a loser due to this deal. Just my 2 cents.
Common sense is not so common anymore.

INFORMATIONS