www.beautiful-dolls.com

Leia 2nd week

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Leia 2nd week

Post by beautifuldolls »

aguylikeme wrote:Wait, so BD's paypal account has been frozen by paypal due to ONE complaint? That seems hard to believe. I would think that it would take several complaints before paypal would put a stop on an account like that. Something does not smell right here. I don't know what it is, but it smells like someone is not telling the truth.
What I do know is that a guy I know tried to use paypal to order an anime doll from BD, but the transaction could not be completed due to BD's paypal account status. Looks like everyone is a loser due to this deal. Just my 2 cents.
Our account isn't frozen and I would be grateful if people wouldn't talk gossip like that. We received payments from Canada and Australia and also sent money for TDF bill after the case with the member that isn't able to pay. We called paypal and heard that our account works normal and if it would be frozen we would be the first to know :) We had a dispute just with 1 gentelmen during our whole carieer... ^^
Here is the screen of payment that we received today...
Note From TDF Management: We deleted your Paypal image because it showed your customer's name and is a privacy violation. Please blot out names before posting items of this nature.

TDF Management
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Phreddie wrote:Well, this is purely some of my observation, but based on this pic, and some of what I've heard (broken neck, solid leg), an almost pure guess would be that some nasty compression happened during shipping, or possibly had a bunch of stuff stacked on the box, causing the compression. Just look how the feet are deformed, I'd guess that after foot deformation, the knee joint was also compressed, causing a jam.. and the neck was also strained from the compress, causing it to break and be floppy. If you go to the shipping company, they will just say its bad packaging. I guess theres a reason why alot of dolls are shipped in wooden crates. I know I was a bit concerned when my doll came in a box, but lucky, the only damage I have is a very loose, odd sounding left knee.

anyway, look at the feet on this pic from Inferno:
neckbroken-sm.JPG
If someone wants better shipping should pay for better shipping... And is this doll worth less than 1000 usd according to anybody?

Years of experience!

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

beautifuldolls wrote: If someone wants better shipping should pay for better shipping... And is this doll worth less than 1000 usd according to anybody?
so how much is this doll any way? I don't think its been stated and I still can't find the thread for her. if this was a 1000$ doll I think I'll be ordering one in a few months.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Kagami wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote: If someone wants better shipping should pay for better shipping... And is this doll worth less than 1000 usd according to anybody?
so how much is this doll any way? I don't think its been stated and I still can't find the thread for her. if this was a 1000$ doll I think I'll be ordering one in a few months.
Well according to the owner of the doll... The doll is worth less than 1000 usd... Like maybe 800 USD... According to how much money he wants back. Sorry for revealing it but I also would like to know where this kind of dolls go for around 800 usd without shipping because i want to purchase all of them even with huge flaws. If someone could help, I'm pretty damn grateful in advance. :drinking:
Ah and link to aliexpress seller: ( not us )
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/53 ... alers.html

Years of experience!

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

beautifuldolls wrote:
Kagami wrote:
Well according to the owner of the doll... The doll is worth less than 1000 usd... Like maybe 800 USD... According to how much money he wants back. Sorry for revealing it but I also would like to know where this kind of dolls go for around 800 usd without shipping because i want to purchase all of them even with huge flaws. If someone could help, I'm pretty damn grateful in advance. :drinking:
Ah and link to aliexpress seller: ( not us )
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/53 ... alers.html
Evidence please? I'm sure I've never said that. Please provide evidence to back-up ur accusation, else it's just an empty words just like all of ur promises.

INFORMATIONS