www.beautiful-dolls.com

Beautiful dolls website???

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
sinister_one

Beautiful dolls website???

Post by sinister_one »

So this goes out to Beautiful Dolls. I have so many questions. The last time i asked questions (in pm) you said the website would be up soon, even possibly the next day. That was a week ago (march 12). There hasn't been any update publicly in awhile about the website. Could you please tell us, as we are all interested. When to expect the website to go live. Thanks

Motoko Susubo

Re: Beautiful dolls website???

Post by Motoko Susubo »

well BD wears many hats and is doing website herself if i not mistaken. speaking from personal insight websites are major undertaking with all the keywords per page, serch engine visability, and half dozen other things to make sure is right. it enough to make sane person pull hair out. personaly the sales and getting product to customers in a timly matter take top priority. i have no reason to doubt there will be a websight it may take longer then first thought. BD has made good on any other thing that was stated , so i see no reason to continue bug her about the sight. i sure in time it will be up

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

Something to browse through would be nice.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

Filch wrote:Something to browse through would be nice.
She has an aliexpress store. :D

I think it's hers. The photographs look very familiar.

The store on that site is found by following the site's url with "/fm-store/209738."
Attachments
aliexpress_bd_store.jpg
aliexpress_bd_store.jpg (88.24 KiB) Viewed 5606 times

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Yes the store is ours. We need to agree on prices for all the dolls now... And then the website will be online. It's not easy because of all this VAT thing...
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

Obin wrote:

The store on that site is found by following the site's url with "/fm-store/209738."
Anne should sell this doll at aliexpress store http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=38035

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

nath1987 wrote:
Obin wrote:

Anne should sell this doll at aliexpress store http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=38035
but this doll quality isn't good enough... It;s hard as a mannequin! :(
Later people that expect a lot more would ask money back on paypal... I don't want to lie... This doll isn't nice in touch.

Years of experience!

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

if you advertise it as a mannequin type doll there are buyers for them.
there is a forum right here for them. check it out.
BG

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

beardygoat wrote:if you advertise it as a mannequin type doll there are buyers for them.
BG
I saw and I compared prices too... I think that if they buy a mannequin in their own country it will be just better for them ( economicaly ) ... I will try to mold those dolls and use a better material... So she can be soft... because the doll itself is really pretty.

Years of experience!

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

beautifuldolls wrote:
beardygoat wrote:if you advertise it as a mannequin type doll there are buyers for them.
BG
I saw and I compared prices too... I think that if they buy a mannequin in their own country it will be just better for them ( economicaly ) ... I will try to mold those dolls and use a better material... So she can be soft... because the doll itself is really pretty.
... not trying to stick my nose into anything, but are you allowed to copy a doll just like that ?? Of course it wouldn't be a problem if you were the creator of the original one, or if you have an agreement with the original creator ...

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

beautifuldolls wrote:Yes the store is ours. We need to agree on prices for all the dolls now... And then the website will be online. It's not easy because of all this VAT thing...
good luck with the site

AlbertE

Post by AlbertE »

beautifuldolls wrote:
BG

I want the torso doll you guys are talking about to do a little, creative + photo-idea

sUrPrIsE :multi:

but don't know where to apply for a successful responce, can you suggest something?

sinister_one

Post by sinister_one »

How come BD doesn't use ebay? That is the what i would like to purchase through. Only way i can pay. Use "Bill Me Later" through paypal. They pay BD and i pay paypal monthly like a credit card. Hopefully she has paypal linked to her website and that option is allowed, because if it is i will be buying a doll from her... but ebay is something to consider too. i feel it is more legit than the Alibaba and Aliexpress sites.

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

sinister_one wrote:How come BD doesn't use ebay? That is the what i would like to purchase through. Only way i can pay. Use "Bill Me Later" through paypal. They pay BD and i pay paypal monthly like a credit card. Hopefully she has paypal linked to her website and that option is allowed, because if it is i will be buying a doll from her... but ebay is something to consider too. i feel it is more legit than the Alibaba and Aliexpress sites.
Yes she should use eBay

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

One problem with an eBay account is that not everyone can view the listings for adult only items. Of course, for U.S. customers, the idea is a good one. However, I don't know what the expense would be. Also, it's possible that not everyone has an eBay account for one reason or another.

INFORMATIONS