www.beautiful-dolls.com

160+ cm silicone doll arrived.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Re: 160+ cm silicone doll arrived.

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Well, despite the mentioned flaws, she looks like a lovely doll! How much does she weigh, by the way? You mention she's pretty heavy? I know most silicone dolls are in the 90 to 100+ pound range. Either way, she looks HAWT! I hope you get the minor problems addressed so you can enjoy her to the fullest. Beautifuldolls will take good care of ya, I'm sure.

I can't wait to see more pictures of her, Inferno!

By the way, your handle doesn't happen to be inspired by Jesse "Inferno" Killgannon of the Amory Wars saga, does it?

Weird question, I know. :P
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

Filch wrote:Nice doll despite some minor flaws and dents... Was she sold as a pre-owned doll?

Btw, I like your set up; a hug pillow with your favorite Anime Girl for cuddling at night, and now that lovely silicone doll for spooning at night. ;)
BD said its a brand new doll..

Yeah, I had the pillow for a while now.. and she's Mirai from DanyCho
Well, despite the mentioned flaws, she looks like a lovely doll! How much does she weigh, by the way? You mention she's pretty heavy? I know most silicone dolls are in the 90 to 100+ pound range. Either way, she looks HAWT! I hope you get the minor problems addressed so you can enjoy her to the fullest. Beautifuldolls will take good care of ya, I'm sure.

I can't wait to see more pictures of her, Inferno!
I will post more, when I get used to her. Right now it's a challenge to dress her... the weight makes it so hard to move her around. I ordered some makeup kit on Amazon, in the meantime I going to learn how to do a makeup...!
By the way, your handle doesn't happen to be inspired by Jesse "Inferno" Killgannon of the Amory Wars saga, does it?
Nah, its Aflame Inferno from Aflame Inferno series.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Agree with Filch and Megami, she still looks ace, even with any minor flaws, thanks for the pics Inferno. :)

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 5000 »

Right now it's a challenge to dress her
yeah, dressimg a doll takes practice.

I always liked to just cut the back of pullover shirts and dresses & skirts then iron on velcro tabs.

Then you really don't have to move the doll.

Also found that I never had color transfer from washed & dryed cotton fabrics. Had problems with that slick material.

Don't really know the name.

have fun!!!

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

5000 wrote:
Right now it's a challenge to dress her
yeah, dressimg a doll takes practice.

I always liked to just cut the back of pullover shirts and dresses & skirts then iron on velcro tabs.

Then you really don't have to move the doll.

Also found that I never had color transfer from washed & dryed cotton fabrics. Had problems with that slick material.

Don't really know the name.

have fun!!!
well, its hard to choose clothes for her... I prefer black dress and shirt, same for bras and undies but she can't wear them... What a let down... I wish I can dress her with whatever clothes I want...

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

its hard to choose the correct size to fit any doll, as soon as you know her body you will be found clothes for her.

as many user says, an in silicone is the rule, be carefull with black fabric clothes, first wash all the clothing and do not leave on the doll for long periods of time, avoid too tight clothing.

I hope you do a full review on this model soon.

mexdl

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

Mexdollover wrote:its hard to choose the correct size to fit any doll, as soon as you know her body you will be found clothes for her.

as many user says, an in silicone is the rule, be carefull with black fabric clothes, first wash all the clothing and do not leave on the doll for long periods of time, avoid too tight clothing.

I hope you do a full review on this model soon.

mexdl
I will write a full review on her when I get to know everything about her... As for now, she isn't cooperate with me on anything...

It took me around half an hour to dress her, why? because she didn't want me to dress her... It felt like she tried to make me mad... >__<

AlbertE

Post by AlbertE »

She looks very nice and I think this is the doll that offers the heating option....did you add or?

Wondering where you ordered because I would like to order one of this Co products...in another thread BD said I have to wait for them to send me some kind of an update or something....but I see you accomplished your order... Maybe BD is busy or forgot....I'm wondering of course how I can achieve same...I think this manuf has nice faces....once again compliments.

Hope all goes well.. can't see anything which would suggest serious disappointment...congrats on good experience thus far. :glou:

INFORMATIONS