www.beautiful-dolls.com

Tracking # received, waiting for her to arrive!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Tracking # received, waiting for her to arrive!

Post by Inferno »

Well, several days ago I placed an order for a full-size doll from BD. I don't know the model of the doll, but you can see its photo here -> http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 42&t=39839

I've been looking to buy a full-size silicone doll for a long time, but their prices hold me back from getting one. $5000-6000 USD was not a small amount of money, at least to me it wasn't. Then I found this forum, after checking out various kind of doll from many different manufactures/agents, I decided to buy the doll in the thread above. So I sent an email to BD asked for the price, and she told me that she can sell it for $2900(shipping included)(very quick reply, within 20minutes). The price was a bit high, but I have wanted a doll forever, so now I can make that small dream of mine reality.

Although everything went really fast in the beginning, payment, options, detail, shipping address and BD also told me that the doll was ready to ship, so I don't have to wait. Then after I sent her the final payment, everything changed. I started to worry, and nervous, mixed with a bit of happy and excitement. That was the most I have spent on everything excluding my Apple gadgets. And before I know it, I have started to check my inbox every hour to see if I got any email from BD...

After 5 days of waiting, BD just sends me the tracking # of my doll and she says that my doll will arrive soon. Finally, all the waiting is over and now I think i can take that off my mind for a while, because now I have to something else to worry about. I don't know anything about doll, what should I use to clean her? I don't have any women clothes in my house, should I dress her with my cloth? (I love boyish type)

My experience with BD is pretty smooth, doing business with her is a pleasure... She sells and she delivers... I would recommend everyone to get a doll from her.

*Correction: Its a Hitdoll.

P/S: Since this is my first doll, I don't know anything about doll, can anyone here tell me what do i need to prepare?

* you might see some typo coz i wrote this on a iPhone and the auto correction sux.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Tracking # received, waiting for her to arrive!

Post by Christine »

First of all Congradulations on your purchase and welcome...

BD sell's very nice doll's and you chose a good person to do business with so don't worry...

Ok,

First of all be carefull unpacking her. Make sure everything is there that you ordered and that she is in good condition before unpacking...

Most of the time but not always the doll will already be powdered..
(Baby powder) This makes the skin soft and smooth to the touch...

If not then you need to give her a bath. If the doll has a head bolt showing when the head is off then make sure you dont get it wet or get water inside of the neck...

Just wash in the tub with a sponge and liquid soap and rinse...

Most dolls you can sit on a chair on a towel to dry on there own..

Then put her on a clean white sheet on the bed.. Sprinkle baby powder over her body then spread around with a feather duster...

Turn her over and repeat...

You will need to take her mesurments to get clothes...

Bust, Waist, Hip's...

Here is a sizeing chart for you....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_standard_clothing_size

Never store a silicone doll in dark clothing as they may bleed and stain the doll!!!

I store my doll in the box she came in on top of a bubble wrap and then a white... then I cover the box with another clean sheet...

Your doll has an insert so you can just clean it with the same,,, Warm water and I use antibacteriol dish soap and air dry...

Instead of giveing her a bath everytime you use her sometimes you can just spot wash her and powder with a makeup blusher brush.. put the baby powder in a cup, apply to the brush then the doll...

When putting on slacks or blue jeans it's easier to put panty hose on her first then the jeans...

Just be carefull with her, watch her hands, if they have finger wires in them then be really carefull so not to get finger pokes.. Holes from the wires..

When dealing with the wigg always comb with a wide tooth comb or wigg comb or brush...

Start at the bottom and GENTLY comb a little at a time and work your way up SLOWLY or you will frey the wig...

I just use regular shampoo on the wig..

Shoes are a little tricky...

I put a piece of cardbord under her foot and trace it, then cut it out and take it to like Walmart or what ever and find a shoe that it will fit into.. If it doesnt fit you can exchange it for a bigger size until you find the right size for your girl...

Now that is going to be a pretty heavy doll I believe so it will be hard to dress and to bath, just be patient with her, you will get used to her in time as she will to you...

I know it takes about a month for me to get used to a new doll and the same for the doll to get used to you... That may sound a little strange now but it wont in about a month... :wink:

I'm sure others will also comment and give you good tip's as well.. People in here are extreemly helpfull and kind...

So I will leave you with that..

Best of luck with your new doll she is a nice one I believe...

Christine....

:multi: :multi: :multi:

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

Thanks for the tips. It sounds so complicated, still I hope I will get to see her soon

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I hope thay you will like her and later share pics :D
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Inferno wrote:Thanks for the tips. It sounds so complicated, still I hope I will get to see her soon

It's not complicated at all, it's just that you put a lot of money into her and need to take good care of her... :plaidskirt:

I'm sure she will take good care of you.... :twisted:

And of course you must take photo's as all Doll's love to be photographed... :multi: :multi: :multi:

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Inferno wrote: I don't have any women clothes in my house, should I dress her with my cloth? (I love boyish type)
If it were me, I'd go get her some clothes of her own. You may want to wait a bit until her arrival in order to see her to get a better idea of the sizing for her, unless her sizes are otherwise specified. The boyish type is nice, it can really eccentuate her feminity that way. Emma Watson comes to mind, especially her ad for Lancome's fragrance, Tresor Midnight Rose

ImageImage

Which head/face did you choose with your doll?

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

narcissus wrote:
Inferno wrote: I don't have any women clothes in my house, should I dress her with my cloth? (I love boyish type)
If it were me, I'd go get her some clothes of her own. You may want to wait a bit until her arrival in order to see her to get a better idea of the sizing for her, unless her sizes are otherwise specified. The boyish type is nice, it can really eccentuate her feminity that way. Emma Watson comes to mind, especially her ad for Lancome's fragrance, Tresor Midnight Rose

ImageImage

Which head/face did you choose with your doll?
I chosed the first head.

I was kidding when I said that, I'm gonna to get her some clothes either way.

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

Congrats on getting the tracking number, and being able to refresh that tracking info every hour, like I did. =) I think BeautifulDolls is trying to give lessons on patients. Once you can relax and not email her asking for status updates, next thing you know, theres the tracking number.

Christine gave pretty much all the info you'll need I think. I had some cardboard laying around which I laid down, and put my doll on top of to let some of the moisture soak into. The trick is to try to get as much of the doll to actually contact the cardboard, and have her that way when you go to work.

When moving around, keep an eye on her feet and hands for where they "fall" They can easily bend backwards if you dont keep track of them. And that could be bad.

The bathing, mine was able to sit up in the tub. You can also sit behind her so she leans back against your chest, then use a washcloth or sponge and your hands to wash her with the soapy water. (fun!). I laid out a towel on the bed, and let her air dry on there for a while, turned her over, and air dry some more... then, I used the baby powder/corn starch on her, but I rubbed it on rather than using a duster. Also, if using baby powder, be sure its CORN STARCH and *NOT* Talc. (I'm just repeating what I've read elsewhere on here).

Be sure to get some water based lube if you plan to have sex with her. Lube up a finger, and do a little playing down there.

My doll makes some interesting sounds when moving her.. various clunks and pops as the skeleton moves around.

For clothes, a large men's shirt looks really nice on a doll (or another woman for that matter).

And of course, welcome to doll ownership. Its a bit strange. I dont know how you are personalitywise, but I'm rather attached to my doll. As I lay with her at night, I softly caress her arms, legs, cheek.. Sometimes, I lay her on her side, I'm on my back, her head on my chest, her hand across my stomach, and on my shoulder. One of her legs bent, and over my leg, and I go to sleep that way.

When it comes time, I'll probably be looking for another insert for mine. The one she has now is WAY too small. Also, the insert I have is wrapped in plastic. Not sure if that was just for shipping, or its supposed to be that way so it doesn't get stuck in there?

oh, the other thing that got me, was putting her head on. I had to re-attach it after thinking how I was supposed to do it. She had a bolt in both the top of her neck, and her head. I had to remove one to assemble. But I should have had one in all the way, THEN screwed the head onto that (I removed both, then put one back in, just turning a few turns. Also, the 2nd time, I pulled her neck down a bit so the head could turn without binding on the silicone... a bit of corn starch helps here too!!

Be sure you post pics! you've got an iphone, so no excuses! =)

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

Congradulations! You have a new doll! For me, my doll was like a baby girl I had to take care of. I had to go buy some embarassing things but I lied that it was for my baby girl. oh boy, I remember some of my mistakes.

Take pics of the box, and unpacking pictures. If the doll didn't have inserts then go buy some sort of sponge on a stick. I idiotically bought a baby bottle cleaner with a sponge on the tip and had to melt the bristles off. I get a cup with some water in it, then squirt some soap on the sponge and work up a pre lather which I then plunge into the vagina cavity gently scrubbing. I use a spray bottle to squirt water into the hole and let it run out. I continue to vary the stream from mist to water gun squirt. Lastly I powder her with corn starch.

Now the wig... omg I dunno how to really comb this, because i am a guy who never had long hair. At first I tried combing it all wrong and pulled out alot of hair. Then I tried searching the web for instructions. I tried starting from the tips and working up but I just ended up fraying the wig with so many split ends from before. I latter found out about some sort of synthetic hair relaxer that should straighten the wig. I gotta go buy that. Also, until I fix the wig, I have made it a habit to take the wig off when the doll is not in use. I found a place where i could store it out of sight with out disturbance.

I'd recommend shopping at the dollar store for a few things. Cloth rags, water spray bottle, make up brush, wig combs, hair ties and clips, socks, stockings, sometimes even clothes. Scavenge your local dollar stores for what ever you think you need. The idea is that these things are temporary until you know what expensive things you wanna buy for the doll.

omfg, I clicked on that site with the standardized sizes for women, and I am so overwhelmed and confused. I am a guy, so the only sizes I know are small, medium, large, xlarge, xxlarge, xxxlarge. Good luck with that. My jizzabell is to freaking small for that.

I have come to realize that having a doll is a responsibility like having a baby past 1 year old. However, I believe the doll is easier to care for than a living breathing infant.

And yeah, if BD is using TNT shipping, dont be surprised that it would arrive in 2 days. That freaked me out as if BD was the Jimmy Johns of silicone dolls. I agree with what everyone says about how bd doesn't update or makes us wait for a reply nervously, but she delivers. Btw, I am surprised she didn't ask you to keep the final price a secret from everyone.

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

Phreddie wrote: The bathing, mine was able to sit up in the tub. You can also sit behind her so she leans back against your chest, then use a washcloth or sponge and your hands to wash her with the soapy water. (fun!). I laid out a towel on the bed, and let her air dry on there for a while, turned her over, and air dry some more... then, I used the baby powder/corn starch on her, but I rubbed it on rather than using a duster. Also, if using baby powder, be sure its CORN STARCH and *NOT* Talc. (I'm just repeating what I've read elsewhere on here).
Hehe, that sounds fun, I can't wait to bath her....
Phreddie wrote:Be sure you post pics! you've got an iphone, so no excuses! =)
i will, don't worry!!
Phreddie wrote:And of course, welcome to doll ownership. Its a bit strange. I dont know how you are personalitywise, but I'm rather attached to my doll. As I lay with her at night, I softly caress her arms, legs, cheek.. Sometimes, I lay her on her side, I'm on my back, her head on my chest, her hand across my stomach, and on my shoulder. One of her legs bent, and over my leg, and I go to sleep that way.
I've prepare a small room just for her, maybe i'll come over at midnight and assault her... kekek that sounds fun.

Phreddie wrote:When it comes time, I'll probably be looking for another insert for mine. The one she has now is WAY too small. Also, the insert I have is wrapped in plastic. Not sure if that was just for shipping, or its supposed to be that way so it doesn't get stuck in there?
I don't know if my doll comes with an insert or not, so I ordered an insert from 4woods' website. Don't know if it fits or not though.
Phreddie wrote:and being able to refresh that tracking info every hour, like I did. =)
yep, every other hour.

Last time I checked, it says she is here and just goes through custom, so I guess she will come and knock my door tomorrow or a day after that.

@Filth: I share ur pain, bro. I went to sear and ross yesterday, but I wasn't able to get anything... There are too many clothes and many sizes... Now I understand why women spent hours to buy a shirt or 2.

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

Inferno wrote:@Filch: I share ur pain, bro. I went to sear and ross yesterday, but I wasn't able to get anything... There are too many clothes and many sizes... Now I understand why women spent hours to buy a shirt or 2.
Target or Walmart sometimes have clearance on clothes for like $1 or $3. Yes sizing is fun, more interesting reading: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_d ... s_clothing
I like the $3 clothes, because I really dont feel bad about modding/ripping them if needed. At least its a good place to start for trial and error thing, then you can go to Macy's, JCPenny, or wherever you'd like for some classy stuff. The numbers don't mean much, as it seems every manufacturer deviates what the size SHOULD be for the same number.
Dont be afraid to tell any sales people that you are buying for your girlfriend or whatever. They'll think its sweet. Or you could just tell 'em your buying for your doll if you want to be forward about it. For me, I play the wife card (considering I'm wearing a wedding ring). But I rarely get asked anything anyway.

Having the doll is very fun, but I havnt been able to spend too much time with her lately. =( I think I'll go up and try a different outfit for her tonight. She has been nekkid, because I was worried about everyone talking about how easy silicone stains.

INFORMATIONS