www.beautiful-dolls.com

Silicone 4.6ft 60lbs Doll From BeautifulDolls arrived!!!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Filch
Former Member

Re: Silicone 4.6ft 60lbs Doll From BeautifulDolls arrived!!!

Post by Filch »

she is just perfect. no dimples in the wrong places or tears covered up with silpoxy.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

That is a very nice looking doll....

Congrats...

:multi: :multi: :multi:

DaveC
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DaveC »

Hi Phreddie,

Congrats on getting your new doll. Ning looks really cute. Your description of her arrival brought back memories of when I first saw my RD Claire Marie. Initially, I was afraid to touch her, because it was almost like meeting a real girl for the first time :D , but as you have found with Ning, it doesn’t take long to get acquainted :wink: . I know what you mean about how unwieldy heavier dolls are. When I started photographing Claire, it gave me more respect for the other photographers on this forum, because until you’ve tried to do a number of poses with your doll, you don’t realise how much work goes into a shoot. However saying that, for me, the weight makes Claire feel more realistic. I love Ning’s skin tone. I’m not sure if it’s the lighting you’ve used, but her colouring seems to be quite realistic. She is still a bit shiny, but as many people have said, with certain types of silicone a good powdering after giving her a bath will remove the shine which some dolls have and it also makes her feel more realistic. As for the oil leaching out, Claire Marie is six years old and she still leaves marks on the bed linen! :roll:

Regards,

Dave.

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

I had specifically asked for a slightly darkish (Asian type) skin tone, as JMDolls showed her has very pale. I guess it makes sense that in China, people would want a doll that doesnt quite look the same as people around there, and in the US, some people prefer different color skintones that arnt common around here. So in some of the pictures, the proper color does come out. I think an Asian skin tone will be a bit darker, but the tone does look good, and realistic.

As for the pictures from others, its kind of funny, I've seen alot of pictures on here with something wrong, where I didnt like the position of fingers, or the way the legs were positioned, etc.. Its a good thing I didnt say anything about any pics. Definitely, as you say, a new respect to the photographers. What a royal pain to not only take a decent photo, but just getting her dressed!! I find myself trying to place individual fingers properly, get her legs not so bowed out, etc.. etc..

Her skin does look and feel ALOT better after the corn starch tho. Giving her a bath was quite interesting as well. =)

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Phreddie wrote: I could not get her top on over her head and arms, so had to put it on legs first.
When dressing my dolls, with most dresses, shirts and tops, I put legs on first, next I pull it over her hips.
Put on stockings first. It is much more easy to pull dresses - and even tight jeans :whistle: - over stockings than over silicone.
Then, shoulder straps are easy, long sleeves may be difficult: I put my own hand through the sleeve (from the hand side), hold her hand in mine to prevent finger pokes, and carefully pull the sleeve in place. I don't buy clothes with a small neck, so most dresses and shirts have deep cleavage :lol:
And most important, when dressing: don't hurry, take your time and plan every move. You will learn quickly how to dress her.
For me, dressing my dolls is fun time :plaidskirt:

dscorpion

Post by dscorpion »

Congratulations Phreddie. She is very beautiful. I especially like this outfit. Maybe she might have a little bit of a devilish streak in her just wanting to have a little fun along the way. Ning looks like she is settling in very nicely.

Also I have seen that the cat seems to be warming up to her.

dscorpion :plaidskirt:
ning-laying2.jpg
[/quote]

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

:) I'm happy that you have her now... You made very good photos! I was like "wow" when I saw them <3
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Secret Agent Pink
Doll
Doll
Location: Assigned to Christine At S.F.D.D. Headquarters, Vegas

Post by Secret Agent Pink »

Maybe she didn't want to get dressed...

Maybe she wanted to play....

:mrgreen:

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Ning looks very pretty Phreddie! I hope you enjoy having her. Just one thing about the seams you want to get rid of. What ever you do dont pull at a jaggedy seam. If you pull it you might rip off more than just a jaggedy seam and a small bit of her might come off leaving a hole,rip, or tear. Always carefuly cut but never pull lol
Alydolly :)

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

I have had less than little time lately.. my cat has spent more time with Ning than I have.
Friday, I got home from work at 8pm (went in at 8am).
Saturday, went in at 8:30am, home at 2am.
Sunday in at 9pm, home at 5am.
Monday in at 9am, home at 9pm (and I blew a brake line in the car on the way in, so gotta fix that sometime).

Tomorrow will be busy as well, hopefully I can get home and get some sleep/family time/etc..

I'm glad I can spend nights (even tho they are a few hours) with Ning. At least I have her, and was able to at least do that one sort of photo session.

Noted with the stockings going on first, definitely one of those "duhh.. yeah.. what didnt I think of that?" moments when you mentioned it. =) And yes, I'll be sure to use a sharp blade if I decide to trim down the seam more, and avoid pulling.

So perhaps she does want to play, since I havnt been around much... I feel so bad. I did give her a sort of massage last "night"/this morning tho when I spent a few hours in bed with her.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Phreddie wrote: And yes, I'll be sure to use a sharp blade if I decide to trim down the seam more, and avoid pulling.
Phreddie,

The pro's use Cuticle Scissors to trim down the seams and flashing left on a doll after it is removed from the mould.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

be careful your cat does not get into using the doll as a scratching post.
some have had issues, BG
Attachments
cat plays with tits.gif
cat plays with tits.gif (90.72 KiB) Viewed 1894 times

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

Just figured I'd toss a pic up from last night, after putting a new set of clothes on Ning... =)
031512014339.jpg
031512014339.jpg (188.74 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
Ok, ok, ok.. I just couldnt pass posting this one as well, after adjusting her skirt, since it was riding up abit.. not like it helped any as I was just a little devious with the angle. No undies! (giggle) ;)
sneak-peek.jpg
sneak-peek.jpg (63.97 KiB) Viewed 1881 times

Bianca
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Bianca »

Looks like a lot of doll for the price, Phreddie.
xxxooo Bianca
COVERDOLL
Galleries at ...
Coverdoll | Doll Forum

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

Very nice doll :D

INFORMATIONS