www.beautiful-dolls.com

Silicone 4.6ft 60lbs Doll From BeautifulDolls arrived!!!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
gad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Silicone 4.6ft 60lbs Doll From BeautifulDolls arrived!!!

Post by gad »

did you have to pay any taxes or customs fees??

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

gad wrote:did you have to pay any taxes or customs fees??
Nope.

lcd1642
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lcd1642 »

nice dolly

nzdude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by nzdude »

Ning is a stunner and looks wonderfull in her new clothes.Definatly keep the cat away from her or at least keep a thick blanket between them because if the cats are like mine they will try to claw her.My cats like to sleep on my dollie,maybe it is because she lies still and i move to much.

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Congratulations on your new playmate, Freddy!

I only own one siliconette, and she was poured with platinum cure silicone. I didn't get any leeching yet, nor any oily sensation. I will tell you that powdering really makes clean silicone skin feel very human and nice. Also, if your new Ning is anything like my Mia, you'll find out that her breasts, butt and everything else will soften with gentle massage and manipulation.

As I don't own this model of doll, I cannot comment on her skeleton, but I have been told by doll hosts far more experienced than I that the best way to improve the skeletal function is to work the doll gently over time. No sudden moves, no torque on her limbs, always carry the doll with two hands (the bridal carry with one arm supporting her back at the "shoulder blades" and one arm just below her butt). I have also been told *never* to leave the doll posed in strenuous positions...for instance, leaving the doll in hogtie bondage could put too much strain on her joints.

I know you say that the doll is leeching a bit of liquid/oil, but you didn't comment on the doll's natural odor. Does she have a chemical or rubber smell about her? Is her odor unpleasant in any way? I am told that the amount of oil excreted and the odor will tell you everything you need to know about the quality of the silicone used and its curing process... I'd love to know.

BTW, I enjoyed my one transaction with Beautiful Dolls very much. My anime doll (sorry to go a bit OT) was delivered within a month from the date I placed my order, was beautifully packed and arrived clean and without any damage. She's a cutie, too but for different reasons.

Again, thanks for answering my questions regarding the silicone, and again congratulations on your new playmate. :D :thumbsup:

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

When I first bathed her, I was amazed at what the corn starch did as far as how smooth the skin got.
There is very little odor typically, but its been a few weeks since last bath, and her skin is getting sticky again, and starting to smell like silicone a little. So time for another bath I think. The odor isnt too unpleasent, and she doesnt stink up the room; can only smell it when you are within 3 inches or so. But a bath clears that up for a few weeks at a time.

For the skeleton, her elbows are nice and tight (not too tight), but her legs are loose. Her right knee is just a little tighter, but will not hold a bend, and wants to straighten out unless I prop her shoe on something to keep from going straight.

Here she is tonight:
ning-bed-pink-stripes.jpg
ning-bed-pink-stripes.jpg (244.96 KiB) Viewed 1417 times

ValleyOfTheDolls

Post by ValleyOfTheDolls »

Wow! She is a knockout, Phreddie! Congrats to you both. I just ordered a Taffy from Candy 8Teen as I'm just getting into this fun new adventure. I have to admit I have a "yen" for Asian girls so maybe someday I will add one to the family. Sounds like you are having a pretty good experience with Beautiful Dolls which is great to hear. I hear you about 60 lbs being heavy. I'm pretty out of shape right now and trying to get back in shape so I can eventually manage heavier things. Give my best to your darling girl !

bluejay3000
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by bluejay3000 »

HOT!!!

Toybox
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Toybox »

Very nice adjusting Phreddie. Love the zebra.
I went indie once, I got a cool hat and a whip..I kinda liked it...but I had these giant boulders chasing me everywhere a lot, and so I had to give that shit up.

INFORMATIONS