www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime Doll Arrived

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Motoko Susubo

Anime Doll Arrived

Post by Motoko Susubo »

Hi Hi i would like to take the time to let all that are thinking of buying a Anime Doll DOOOOOOO IT. tho i am not using the doll for the intended reason it was made for

this doll is wonderfull

*it has a good range of motion
*well constructed
*nice and soft to the touch
*nice manageable weight to move around
*also she have a nice friendly warm face
* body features are very nice as well
* also if you have a favorite anime char Beautiful Dolls will try and match the eye and hair color along with the style which she did a great job for Saber

i have found self stuned a few times walking into the sewing room thinking that there someone in the room

dressing the doll is reasonable as well if you shop at your local thrift store and spent all of 12 dollar to dress her

i find she wears a size 5 pants a extra small top the bra size is a 30C which is not something normal to find at local walmart but i did find a 32A in the Little Miss section to fit and looks very nice

to save posting the same pictures in 2 topics look to the other topic i have to see picture of doll

in all the quality of the doll is worth far more then the cost it rare to find something that the quality out weight the price in these days.
Also Beautiful Dolls is a super person to do business with kept me informed on progress of the doll and fill the order in what i would call a timly manner with all that is involed in making such a doll, in all it took 3 weeks and well worth the wait. i will be in future ordering more from Beautifull Dolls. she is truly a pleasure to do business with

Motoko Susubo

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Anime Doll Arrived

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the write up, I just posted on the other thread Motoko Susubo. :)

Link to the thread with pics below...

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 32#p456832

INFORMATIONS