www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime Ordered!!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
redwolf20_98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Anime Ordered!!

Post by redwolf20_98 »

Well the order has been placed, now comes the fun of waiting to get that magic email saying the doll is done and ready to be shipped hehe.

Motoko Susubo

Re: Anime Ordered!!

Post by Motoko Susubo »

YAY like old knight guy in Indiana Jones movie say " you choosed wisely" hahahaha now i have that runing round in head seeing someone picking doll in a cave. wow! do you think i need help? wait dont answer that. need read the disclaimer first. : the Surgeon General has deemed harmfull to you health and well being to answer this question. side effects may include nerf bat to side of the head, dizzness (tho i can not see any more dizzy),or combonation of both, loss of memory from afore mentioned nerf bat, getting sucked in black hole, stabed by unicorn, and finaly attacked by tribbles. oh also my cause rash. any combonation may accure. okie now you can answer that question

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Congratulations redwolf20_98. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: I hope the wait isn't too excruciating for you. But even if it is, it'll all be worth while in the end. :wink:

mac128k1984
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mac128k1984 »

I ordered mine yesterday and I"m still waiting.......its going to be the longest 2 weeks ever

redwolf20_98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by redwolf20_98 »

Well i recieved the tracking number today, so i'm guessing that my wait will possibly be over by the weekend :)

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Good news redwolf :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I hope you don't wear the carpet out pacing. :lol: :lol:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Nice one Christine. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

redwolf20_98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by redwolf20_98 »

Have mostly hardwood flooring, so may just have to refinish the worn off areas lol

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Ha ha, well not too long to go now, so you may not even need to do that either edwolf. :wink:

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Major congratulations, Redwolf! :mrgreen: I absolutely adore the look of Beautifuldolls' anime girls. I know I'm gonna get one eventually! I've got a thing for anime chicks. Mmm... So, yeah! Woo! Make sure you let us know when she gets there and post some pics when you can! Take some time to get to know her first, though. ;)
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

redwolf20_98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by redwolf20_98 »

Hmmmmm, very long delay for my package at JFK airport for some reason, and this was after it had already cleared customs apparently.
I sure hope someone working at either the airport or for TNT shipping didnt decide to give the doll a test run, cause i will be pissed if i find out that happened.

redwolf20_98
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by redwolf20_98 »

Well she arrived here yesterday right as i was heading out the door for work, so i havent had the chance to take any pictures yet.
But i must say that this is a fabulous doll and the lingerie she came with is really nice looking, BD has a good eye for that stuff i think heh.

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

oh the JFK thing is normall TNT normally hands off to FedEx my Saber we enjoying the Big Apple sight seeing but she made it home fine. glad to see yours arrived home fine

INFORMATIONS