www.beautiful-dolls.com

Planning to create a new fabric doll... Advice please :)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Planning to create a new fabric doll... Advice please :)

Post by beautifuldolls »

Would be a 120 cm fabric doll a good idea? I am thinking to design a doll like it. I was also thinking of another head shape? Not so round? :mrgreen: In the past I've tried to create own design but I couldn't find the time to do it... Now I will have time.
The production line will be probably in Europe and China both.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Motoko Susubo

Re: Planning to create a new fabric doll... Advice please :)

Post by Motoko Susubo »

hmmmm a chibi Neko head would be funn i have a rough sketch of neko head but i sure not many want a cat girl :lol: tho that is a new idea hahahaha off to drawing board time for Neko cosplay YAY

umbravinco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by umbravinco »

very good size i think.

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

smaller, hmm she would be good for like a fairy/elf theme doll. not sure about the head though I happen to like the anime doll the way she is so I can't really be of to much help. only thing I would like more if there was away to change the eyes. has much as I love the idea of building a army I don't really have the funds to do it.... also I'd love to get one with boobies bigger then her head but every thing else the way they are.

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

OMG i just relized you are using a Lucky Star avatar Kagami. yes a way to change eye would be a good then it give the doll owner a customizing feature out side of just wig. tho a smaller version of the doll would make for a nice army of favorite anime chars. i would have get second job for that habit. would need that 48 hour day then

xbadgerx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xbadgerx »

By fabric doll, do you mean the anime ones?
If so, I think 120cm is a good size, and as short as you can possibly go without going into miniature territory.
A suggestion I have (besides interchangeable velcro or similar) eyes is different eye style.
If you look at today's various anime art, you'll notice a wide variety of eye shapes/structures. Maybe get an idea of the "popular" style and make a new eye based on that one.
The current eyes are good, but are also reminiscent of late 90s/early 2000s galge/visual novel art.
Though I think it's a very representative design of anime eyes in general, it might show its age to some.

Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps.
Oh and I'm interested in fabric anime dolls around that height so it's definitely relevant to me, heh.

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

Hello Anna you should put realistic lips like a women on the new fabric doll

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

I would like to see a sketch of your current idea. :D

Roninathlon2001

Post by Roninathlon2001 »

As an owner of several smaller sized dolls, and I am 5'9", I have to say that smaller dolls do not suit me and it feels very ackward because they are so small. This may not be the case for other doll owners, but it is an issue for me. For this reason I will no longer purchase a doll shorter than 150mm. I only discovered this after buying and trying several smaller dolls, and I much prefer the normal human sized dolls.

That being said, my suggestion would be to sew some new available positions for the dolls. Such as a doll that is "naturally" spread eagle, with arms that can hug and legs that can wrap around you. I think that would be pretty hot! Also, maybe find a way to mount a silicone head? I would love to actually use a 1st-pc head or a Candy girl head with one of your fantastic fabric bodies! From what I've heard, the bodies are surprisingly pleasant and enjoyable to all the owners.

Roninathlon2001

I just re-read my last post and I want to apologize if I sounded negative about a smaller sized doll. This was just my personal experience, however there are many needs for a smaller sized doll such as for people with storage problems, or to help make the doll less expensive yet still enjoyable and beautiful to the eye.

One idea I always thought was a great "shorter" sized doll, but still looked full size was the Hussler Virtua Girl. It was an ingenious pose in my opinion! Maybe to have a fabric doll made like this? Would this be a good idea?

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

Roninathlon2001 wrote:I just re-read my last post and I want to apologize if I sounded negative about a smaller sized doll. This was just my personal experience, however there are many needs for a smaller sized doll such as for people with storage problems, or to help make the doll less expensive yet still enjoyable and beautiful to the eye.

One idea I always thought was a great "shorter" sized doll, but still looked full size was the Hussler Virtua Girl. It was an ingenious pose in my opinion! Maybe to have a fabric doll made like this? Would this be a good idea?
oh yeah kinda like the inflatable Frog-pillows! I bet that would do well over there, but maybe not so much here. I mean I know about this one but I'm not going to get it.... hehe

Roninathlon2001

Frog Pillows? LOL, Nice! I see what you mean though, it doesn't want to make me buy it, probably because I am an admirer of fine art and quality. I appreciate the extra attention to detail that doll makers put into their work and product. I would imagine that BeautifulDoll's Anime supplier could create one that could wrap her arms and legs around you, and hang on to you too! Now, that would be pretty enchanting too... :razz:

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

120 sound's Great to me,

Eaiser to move around for us old and sick folks.....

:mrgreen:

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

Hi Anne you should make a fabric doll like a woman face not a anime look

Eagle Eddie

Post by Eagle Eddie »

Great idea Anna! I would be very interested. I like to travel and don't have a car. She would be great to carry around and for travel. Would you still be able to use doll for intimate moments?
L.B
If You Want To See One Hot Italian Tomboy Teddybabe With Attitude Then Click On The Link Below!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicacuddlediva/

INFORMATIONS