www.beautiful-dolls.com

Anime Doll Received: She's Beautiful

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Puppeteer

Anime Doll Received: She's Beautiful

Post by Puppeteer »

Anna Marie sent me my new fabric anime doll, and I received her yesterdy. Total time between placing my order and receiving the doll was less than one month! :D

The doll is beautifully made and, if extended would be 5'3" tall (160 centimeters). The only disappointment I have with the doll is that I ordered C-cup boobies, and this doll has at best, B-cups based upon the overall proportions of the doll. The breasts actually appear modest and compact, rather than the huge hooters I was expecting. Despite that, the doll's body is beautifully proportioned and lovely to touch.

The fabric is not what I expected. It is a microfiber-like fabric that feels super-silky. Only under careful touch can one feel a slight lumpiness in the fill material. Seams are noticeable but very subtle.

Friends who were here when my wife intercepted the box and opened it (!!!) :roll: describe the doll's face as very cute. I ordered mine with big blue eyes and dark brown hair.

The wig is nice! I was pleasantly surprised by the quality. My doll's wig came styled into bangs and a ponytail; a net skullcap was provided to better seat the wig on the head of the doll. The doll also came with open-nipple lingerie bra and open-crotch T-back thong panties.

Vaginal insert: I paid the extra $25.00 for a vaginal insert, and I'm very happy I did. I may never use the doll for sex, but the open crotch pocket without some sort of vaginal insert is visually and tactually distracting. It's a fairly big hole, although it took some coaxing and pushing to get to insert into the crotch pocket. A fabric tie is provide to secure the vaginal insert into place; I am not using the tie at this time.

The Butt: Wow! Perhaps the most attractive feature on this whole doll is her pert rounded backside. Along with nicely shaped legs and very natural looking feet (with toes), the bum is spectacular.

Skeleton: I am going to treat this doll with tender loving care, because I think that while the fabric and filling might be pretty robust, I can't say the same for the skeleton. I would advise posing the doll very slowly and carefully to avoid wire breakage.

Other Details: Kneecaps! Navel! Really nice nipples...very kissable.

Again, I haven't had sex with the doll to this point, but the vagina feels very tight and nice to my fingertips. The doll has no other penetrable openings.

Clothing: It's going to be a bit of a chore to find clothing for this doll that fits. I'm guessing women's size XS for anything waist-down, and maybe women's small or medium, depending on the cut for tops and blouses. Bra size seems to be 32B, but I'll have to try a couple different sizes to see what fits the best. I'm guessing the shoe size to be nearly U.S. size 8. The feet are pretty big, as are the hands (which are posable).

Compalints: Her boobs were of slightly different sizes, and neither was the C-cup I paid extra for (but this could be my own perception; when I publish photos of this doll you can all tell me if you think she has C-cuppers or not). The arms of the doll are disproportionately skinny. I am told the skin is "white olive," a color I have never encountered before. "Light Asian" was undoubtedly the intent, but the doll's complexion is a good deal lighter than I expected. As I said, the skeleton seems flimsy to me, particularly in the wrists, arms and hands.

Bottom line: If you're thinking of acquiring a Teddy Babe Deluxe, this doll at $150+ cheaper is a great alternative. She's very cuddly and nice to hold and touch. I think sex, if I ever do it will be a lot of fun with this doll.

Here's the Puppeteer Report Card:

Build quality = B+
Appearance = A-minus
Price/value = A
Vagina = B-minus
Delivery/service = A, although I wish Anna Marie was better about answering pre-sale questions.

This is a lovely doll at a decent price. If you're thinking of a fabric love doll, think hard about this one. For $600.00 bucks all in, it was a good value and is a doll that I am proud to display and own.

BTW, I also recently bought a Carly model Teddy Babe Delux on the used market. When I get some help taking and posting photos, I'll pose the two dolls side-by-side so a visual comparison may be made. The minimum $150.00 difference between the price of a TBD and this Chinese import is significant enough to make this fabric anime doll well worth considering.

Thumbs up!

unforgiven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Anime Doll Received: She's Beautiful

Post by unforgiven »

Congrats on your new doll! Now I hope I get a reply from beautifuldolls as it has been two days since I last emailed her with my request....

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

The anime breasts are always smaller than real person C, B etc... That's why if someone likes C should get like D. Anime has a bit different proportions than a real female but I hope it's okay for you :) I'm sorry.

And isn't Teddy babe deluxe a bit more expensive? I mean I don't think it's 150 usd more expensive than an anime... Anime is 600 usd with international shipping... Teddy babe deluxe doesn't cost 1200 usd ? ( without shipping i assume )
A used one is a different story of course :)

And I am a bit confused. All clients pay 600 usd for the whole doll with vagina and ANY cup size. Nobody pays extra... So you didn't pay more for a C cup or more for a vagina. All people pay 600 usd for : doll, shipping, vagina, lingerie set, wig. :) I think that I wrote it in one of the first emails, if I didn't then I'm sorry. The website that will come up soon will have it all written...

I hope one day you'll post some photos :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Right. No, the doll is *fine*, and I think I said that.

:D

Regarding photos: I am blind, and unless I can find a *trusted* friend to help me take photos, you won't be seeing any soon.

Regarding TBD: I am of course mistaken. A standard Teddy Babe (not the larger deluxe) can be as low as $750.00 new...but not a TBD. So, the anime doll from Beautiful Dolls is an even *better* bargain. Thanks for ccalling me on that error Anna.

However, I will say this: I was basing the anime doll pricing information I quoted above on your *old* website, where A-cup anime dolls cost $50.00 less than B-cup, which in turn was $25.00 less than C-cup. Is this my error? I have been asking for a current, comprehensive list of all the dolls you sell and their features for over a month now. So yeah, I thought I was paying more for a doll with larger breasts.

Anime breasts smaller? Even proportionate to the size of the body, those breasts are not C-cup, and as soon as I find that friend to take the photos, you will see. The breasts by the way are *beautiful* as is, and I have no real complaint. I just thought I was going to get a doll with larger boobs... I guess that was my mistake.

While I have your attention Anna, I want to thank you for the very fast delivery of this beautiful anime doll. I love it! I think it is a real bargain at the price I paid, and I recommend it to anyone thinking about buying a fabric doll.

cosycottage

Post by cosycottage »

Glad to hear she arrived quickly, Puppeteer!

Have fun and yes, get some photos if you get the chance. :)
"Before we set our hearts too much upon anything, let us examine how happy those are who already possess it." Francois de La Rochefoucauld

unforgiven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by unforgiven »

Congrats on your new doll. Do post some picture to share if possible. Thanks!

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Everyone seam's to be happy with those cute doll's....

:multi: :multi: :multi:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Congratulations Puppeteer. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Well pleased for you, :) I hope you mange to find a "trusted friend" soon, since any pics would be ace, thanks. :)

xbadgerx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xbadgerx »

Great to hear you got her safe and sound.
Also gonna hope for some pics, since I'm thinking of getting one as well.
Cheers.

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

One thing I love about this dolly is her big eyes and cute little nose and mouth. With her dark brown bangs combed down over her forehead, she looks really, really cute! Btw the doll has touchable eyebrows and nice eyelashes. Even her little cloth ears are cute!

I am reluctant to use pins etc., but I'm going to need a better way to keep her long brown wig in place. Also, I'm starting to already get some tangles in the wig, and managed to break a few hairs yesterday while attempting to detangle the wig. I guess it's time to head down to the drug store and get some wig care products, like wig shampoo and spray-in conditioner. :idea:

I really spent some time with the doll yesterday. I carefully laundered the black bra/panties set included with the doll and redressed her, ran my hands over every seam and joint, and really got to know her tactually. Even if BD were to charge $300.00 more for this doll, it would be a bargain. It's very well made and lovely to hold/touch.

Did I mention the vaginal insert? It's close-ended and presumably will provide a nice suction when used. It was very difficult to fit into the doll's crotch cavity, but once inserted it looks like it will stay put.

Again, I love this doll, and I think I made a really good choice for my first love doll. At $600.00, BD gives prospective doll lovers to get into this lifestyle without breaking the bank.

Well, BD won't break the bank, unless like me you start craving other dolls in her line! :lol: I'm thinking now about a higher-end, more realistic silicone doll. This could get expensive. :lol:

Re: Photos. If you all promise not to be over-critical of my technique, I should be able to get some rudimentary pictures taken soon. I will try to get as much detail as possible when I shoot the photos. Again, I'll be doing all this blindfolded, and God only knows what the results might look like. :wink: Haha!

Oh, one more detail I sort of ignored in my previous posts: The doll has really nice feet with toes and hands with posable fingers. The palm of her hand felt amazing against my skin. This is a very good product. :D

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

A great review, thanks Puppeteer. :thumbs_up: Great to see you enjoying her. :) I hope the doll hobby doesn't get too expensive for you!! :lol: :lol:

Don't worry about the the pics of her, it'll be really good just to see the proud owner displaying photos of his pride and joy. :wink: :)

Puppeteer

But her vagina keeps falling out...

Post by Puppeteer »

Okay, I think I am doing something wrong. I managed to stuff the included insert into the doll, where it seemed to fit snugly and well. This morning, I went to play with the doll, and the vaginal insert had expanded and pushed itself out of the doll's crotch pocket. I reinserted it, but it sort of pushed its way back out again. I can't figure out how to use the single tie ribbon provided (I guess to hold the vaginal insert in place?)

I'm hoping BD will reply here. BTW, I really like this doll. Did I already say that? :wink: :lol:

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: But her vagina keeps falling out...

Post by Kagami »

Puppeteer wrote:Okay, I think I am doing something wrong. I managed to stuff the included insert into the doll, where it seemed to fit snugly and well. This morning, I went to play with the doll, and the vaginal insert had expanded and pushed itself out of the doll's crotch pocket. I reinserted it, but it sort of pushed its way back out again. I can't figure out how to use the single tie ribbon provided (I guess to hold the vaginal insert in place?)

I'm hoping BD will reply here. BTW, I really like this doll. Did I already say that? :wink: :lol:
clearly it is an ancient Chinese secret. sorry I couldn't resist, and sadly I can not help you I haven't checked that area out.

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Ancient Chinese Secret!? :lol: Like that old calgon commercial... :lol:

Yeah, the vaginal insert is probably *exactly* the right size for the doll, but I think I'm probably seating it incorrectly into the doll's crotch pocket.

Beautiful Dolls, any advice? :)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Puppeteer wrote:Ancient Chinese Secret!? :lol: Like that old calgon commercial... :lol:

Yeah, the vaginal insert is probably *exactly* the right size for the doll, but I think I'm probably seating it incorrectly into the doll's crotch pocket.

Beautiful Dolls, any advice? :)
I will find out when I will be at work... I actualy never touched the vagina a lot myself because I didnt want to destroy it. I'll let you know.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS