www.beautiful-dolls.com

Catherine Dol

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
unforgiven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Catherine Dol

Post by unforgiven »

Hi all,

I have been lurking around TDF for quite a while as I am an admirer of dolls but have never thought I could buy one due to the high cost and all. The higher end models are really crazy and the lower end ones are not value for money in my opinion. That was until I chanced upon the Anime dolls. What a treat! I have emailed beautifuldolls about my request and I am trying to recreate a doll that resembles the character Catherine from a popular video game. Hope I receive a reply from her soon! :)

Catherine:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Catherine Dol

Post by 1jayjay »

Hi unforgiven, welcome to the forum. :) I'm sure you're goin to like it here, it's a great palce. :)

That's a great image of Catherine there. :) Nowadays making the right choice of doll isn't easy as there's so many about. I hope you manage to find your ideal doll. :)

You're in good hands with beautifuldolls, if anyone can help you beautifuldolls can, :wink:

Good luck, I'm sure you're going to find exactly what you're looking for. :)

mahoro

Post by mahoro »

Hi unforgiven

I just got the Catherine video game over the weekend and she is one hot anime character :wink:
Good luck with getting the right look for your doll.

Mahoro

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Hello and welcome to the forum Unforgiven :D Hope beautifuldolls can help you out there.
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

xbadgerx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xbadgerx »

Welcome to the forum.
Hope your business goes well with BD.
Let us know how your Catherine goes.
Though I'll say she is a very voluptuous character. Great choice.

unforgiven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by unforgiven »

I haven't had any news from beautifuldolls so far with my queries. I last emailed her a couple of days back. Does she usually take this long to reply?

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

unforgiven wrote:I haven't had any news from beautifuldolls so far with my queries. I last emailed her a couple of days back. Does she usually take this long to reply?
I believe she gets backlogged at times.

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

Obin wrote:
unforgiven wrote:I haven't had any news from beautifuldolls so far with my queries. I last emailed her a couple of days back. Does she usually take this long to reply?
I believe she gets backlogged at times.
yeah I keep reading about this, though I have yet to see it. remember she still dose most of her business over there. what did you ask her? you know was it stuff that has already been answered in the anime doll thread?

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

I don't know where you e-mailed her at but PM is better I think...

You need to make a couple of more posts so you can use the PM... You need five post's to do that...

Also please remember she is getting ready to move so she is really busy...

unforgiven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by unforgiven »

Im not too sure if my questions have been answered, but i did my due diligence by reading most of the related posts. May have left out one or two important bits of information. Anyway, this was my email to her:

Hi,

I saw your posting in The Doll Forum and am very interested in purchasing one of your dolls. However, I would like to ask you some questions regarding my intended purchase:
I stay in Singapore, are you able to give me a discount as shipping charges should be cheaper than US / Europe?
Can I customise the shape of the doll's eyes and face to this: http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/im ... 05f214.jpg?
What are the hair colors and styles available?
What does the "heating option" mean?
How much does an extra wig cost?
Do you have option for a doll with a fairer skin tone?
How long will I receive my doll as soon as I confirm my order?

unforgiven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by unforgiven »

For those who might be interested as to whether I got a reply, beautifuldolls did reply me to say that she's busy and will get back to my questions soon. I hope so for my own sake. Can't wait to have my own Catherine!

unforgiven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by unforgiven »

mahoro wrote:Hi unforgiven

I just got the Catherine video game over the weekend and she is one hot anime character :wink:
Good luck with getting the right look for your doll.

Mahoro
I'll be sure to let you guys know how it turns out once I order and receive my doll. Then you can consider getting one :)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Thank you for all the warm words :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

unforgiven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by unforgiven »

BD,

it has been weeks since I first contacted you (26-Feb) regarding my interest in an Anime doll (see Catherine thread). However, the communication has been extremely slow, with an average reply from you once every week. I thought it could be your email problem, so I dropped you a message at your new email address as per your request and it has been 5 days since my email to you with no news.

I am genuinely interested in getting a doll from you, and I am extremely frustrated that other people in this forum have placed their orders and / or received their dolls. At the same time, while politely giving you time to reply my email, I see that you are still actively participating in this forum, while seemingly taking your time with my order.

If you are not interested in my business, kindly tell me outright and I will order from another doll supplier.

Thank you very much.

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

@unforgiven: it's the same for all of us, not that bd is ignoring you or anything. So relax and give her some time...

INFORMATIONS