www.beautiful-dolls.com

Catherine Dol

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Roninathlon2001

Re: Catherine Dol

Post by Roninathlon2001 »

Hey Unforgiven, the last I heard from BeautifulDolls was March 15th, she informed me that she was having email problems and replied to my previous emails. Also, I completed payment and she confirmed it. She did inform me that she was going to be traveling over the weekend to visit a manufacturer. I'm not sure if this is the reason why she hasn't replied yet...? Anyhow, I used to be a Salesman and I understand your concern, but also that the job is very demanding and you have many people contacting you every hour. I would recommend to BD into using an OOC (out of office) automatic reply, and update it daily to inform your clients your availability and expected time that you will return their inquiries. This is very important in a sales position to help ease customer's concerns and make more sales. :)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I've replied.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

unforgiven
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by unforgiven »

Sorry for the outburst earlier. I have finally sent my payment and confirmed my order with BD. Will share photos once I get my doll.

INFORMATIONS