www.beautiful-dolls.com

My 80cm Elf Doll arrived feb 15th

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: My 80cm Elf Doll arrived feb 15th

Post by beardygoat »

Christine2 wrote:
life-is-plastic wrote:one could question what they would be able to 'detect' while manhandling a doll that couldn't be detected with passing it thru a x-ray machine ??

feeling up boobs certainly wouldn't confirm whether or not they contain drugs or not :roll:

Really they also have drug smelling dog's.

It' also not like it came from Mexico or Columbia either....

Maybe I should become a Custom's officer.... :twisted:

yes you should, and i bet the dents were made by a dog bite. lol

BG

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I never said that our dolls are hard like chuck norris. However, I still don't see any photo of the damage to understand the nature of the problem. I hope that the free wig I choosed for you is in a good shape because you wrote to me ... ( Ah, sorry you wrote directly on the forum and to other people and not me ) that also it was damaged. I can't even help if I don't get informed about the problem... It seems that all people hear about the problem more than me. Soon other members will get the dolls ( some already received and didn't tell me anything ) and maybe I will hear from them what is not perfect about this doll. In China customers are happy with the doll but shipping in China is short and it's harderd to damage the doll while domestic shipping, hard to say! There is no need to not tell me directly about some problems, as I think that I don't bite ;) And I think that I am trying really hard to give everyone a good deal... I believe that Virgin Rose Dolls have a better quality ( since everyone refers to them when they judge the elf ) but the price is also very different. You can not possibly expect something that costs 60% less or even 70% ( because shipping, paypal fee's ) to be equal. That's just impossible... I'm waiting for other reviews. To be clear, I am not arguing, but I am trying to understand... I am often a client as well... I don't buy dolls but other things and I know that if something costs 60% less usualy it's not the same... To me the elf looks solid but maybe I do not know the meaning of the word solid...
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

She looks very cute to me! Wouldn't mind seeing more pics of her! :twisted:

When she was in customs, did she cost you any fees?

I remember I ordered a few years ago a very meaningful ring (a Stephen Einhorn in England) and I bought it, and had no idea that since it was a certain amount, that customs called and charged me like $70 some dollars more or something, can't remember.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Beautiful Doll's,

A couple of things....

A solid doll?

Good question, A solid doll is one that is not hollow.

Most of these doll's are not solid silicone if they were they would weigh 150lbs or so I would guess.

Anyone want to answer this question?

Also I think it was very nice of you to give Filch a discount and a free wig just because he really couldn't afford the doll. I see that no one even you have mentioned this. It was a very generious thing to do so if no one else will thank you for it I will...

Thank you.... There are a lot of people who can't afford doll's and you are providing an alternitive that is lower priced and sure looks to be well worth the money on a quility scale...

IMO that little elf is very cute and looks to be well made. It seams to be able to bend to just about any position as well.

A great find and an asset to the forum, I bet you sell a lot more of those little cuties in the future...

Best of luck to you and keep up the good work...

:multi: :multi: :multi:

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

More pics, I am only allowed 5 per post.
DSC02822.JPG
DSC02822.JPG (67.9 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
DSC02809 - Copy high contrastpg.jpg
DSC02809 - Copy high contrastpg.jpg (78.72 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
edited with photoshop to show high contrast
DSC02817.JPG
DSC02817.JPG (68.18 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
look at the arm closely and the pit.
DSC02826.JPG
DSC02826.JPG (40.64 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
I paid for a new doll fresh off the assembly line. Some other guy bought the used one BD was displaying. Did any of you guys hear from him?

BD, I am not asking for a refund or anything. If i did, I would have pm'ed you about the matter. Despite the minor disfiguring, I am confident that I can buy some sil poxy and fill in those little dents. It is also very not noticeable until you examine closely. The camera I am using doesn't do a great job picking up fine detail. In fact it does look like a drug sniffing dog bit the tits. Despite all this, I am a satisfied customer.Thank you, because you did a great job.

Discount? I dunno what they are talking about, I did not say anything about a discount in any posts :whistle:. (my bad about mentioning the extra wig. I forgot that it was our little secret :oops: ).

Christine, believe it or not, I think the doll is solid silicone. When I hold the limbs, I can feel the skeleton. I dont think this has foam in it at all. The only hallow part is the cavity in the stomach, which act as suction and an chamber to catch my discharge. However, she is spineless and I fear that she could rip in half if I keep bending her over too much. Although she has a skeleton, her elbow and knees can bend forward. Her wrist and ankle have joints to bend and hold in place like a wire. Also, I think I am going to name her Jizzabell. :lol:
DSC02828.JPG
DSC02828.JPG (39.86 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
This pussy is just so intense! :wink: It has a wide opening to resist tearing which I find common among onaholes which has a small opening. It has textures such as grooves and bumps and nubs like an expensive high end ona hole. That cavity in the stomach exerts a suction force strong enough to grab and pull on your member until you discharge that cream in her honeypot. You will hear that suction noise and when you do, you would try really hard to quiet it, but it is loud.

Please tell me if other dolls like the virgin rose, mini love doll, or cassi has such a hole?

umbravinco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by umbravinco »

*drools*

if you dont want it, ill gladly take it off your hands so you can order another if its still "new" :P

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

I did say I wasnt going to return it to BD, because I want to keep it despite the flaws.

It isn't new anymore. How did you think I had things to say about the hole?

also, i hope these post has help people decide to buy this wonderful doll.

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

chuck norris is so hard they should add him to the periodic table of elements, of course the number would be infinity.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Thanks Filch for clearing up the solid doll thing as it has confused a lot here.

Jizzabell is a very pretty name as well... :mrgreen:

I'm very glad that you are happy with her and hope you two have a long and happy life together... :multi: :multi: :multi:

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

SUM MAWR PIXS!
DSC02809 - Copy.JPG
DSC02809 - Copy.JPG (36.65 KiB) Viewed 4154 times
DSC02824.JPG
DSC02824.JPG (37.99 KiB) Viewed 4154 times
DSC02823.JPG
DSC02823.JPG (41.57 KiB) Viewed 4154 times
DSC02825.JPG
DSC02825.JPG (43.19 KiB) Viewed 4153 times
DSC02817 - Copy.JPG
DSC02817 - Copy.JPG (73.65 KiB) Viewed 4154 times
flaws circled in red.

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

It appears that the design of this doll was well thought out.

I am impressed.

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

I'm glad you like your elf. It makes me less nervous about mine. She's so cute I'm having trouble seeing the flaws.
Filch wrote: This pussy is just so intense! :wink: It has a wide opening to resist tearing which I find common among onaholes which has a small opening. It has textures such as grooves and bumps and nubs like an expensive high end ona hole. That cavity in the stomach exerts a suction force strong enough to grab and pull on your member until you discharge that cream in her honeypot. You will hear that suction noise and when you do, you would try really hard to quiet it, but it is loud.
Good to hear! :twisted:

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Filch wrote:I think the doll is solid silicone. When I hold the limbs, I can feel the skeleton. I dont think this has foam in it at all.
Beautifuldolls, does this mean she can have a bath? It would make cleaning easier.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Hey Filch,

Here is a link to a 1/2 oz of Sil-Poxy for $11.40 it doesn't take much....

http://www.douglasandsturgess.com/product/AM-1049.html

alientestsubject

Post by alientestsubject »

Even with the minor imperfections I still think she's very cute. I hope you enjoy her.
I can see it all, I can feel it all, and although it's not reality I certainly exist.

INFORMATIONS