www.beautiful-dolls.com

My 80cm Elf Doll arrived feb 15th

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Filch
Former Member

My 80cm Elf Doll arrived feb 15th

Post by Filch »

I just got it yesterday.

I had mixed feelings when I opened the box. Either bd sent me an imperfect doll or US custom/border control damaged my doll slightly.
There are some deep dimples around the tits as if someone had poked it with some sort of tool. Also, under the right armpit, the skin seems to have been melted. I noticed that the bag containing the brunet wig was cut open even though it was a zip lock bag. Also the doll seemed to have been just dropped or thrown into the box with since it wasn't completely covered with the plastic bag or put away nicely. I really do believe that US custom inspectors were some pretty mean jerks in the way they handled my doll. I also think I am being monitored by the government since my name and address was given and that the 80cm doll looks childish. I will take pictures and show later, but these problems are minor in my opinion.

I will write a review soon when I have the time.

So one of the few things I want to tell you bd is to not ship the doll with the wig on, because it gets all tangled especially if border control inspectors man handle it. The foam used might have a chemical reaction to the skin of the doll. I believe either somebody took a lighter to the armpit of the doll or it somehow reacted to the exposed foam. I dunno if you can leave a note for the inspectors to handle the dolls with care. Either that or you sent me this doll in this condition.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: My 80cm Elf Doll arrived feb 15th

Post by Christine »

Wow,

Sorry to hear about the problem's :(

I hope you can get something straightened out.

Sound's like it did get open as I don't think any doll company packs the dolls the way you described it... Also poking the breasts maybe they were looking for durgs or somthing like that...

If I were you I would leave it in the box and take pic's of it as is and show them to beautiful dolls before you do anything else.

Reason being you said for one that the bag containing the wig had been cut open but then you say not to ship the doll with the wig on... That is confusing to me and a pic would clear that issue up.

Anytime you have a problem with an order from anyone through the mail then you should never use or compleatly unpack the said order until you talk to the perosn you ordered it from...

As far as Child like doll is concerned, I have never seen a child with tits that big in my life, have you? Even if it was there is no law against it anyway. If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about anyway... So I wouldn't be concerned about it if I were you...

I really hope it works out ok and best of luck to you :thumbs_up:

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Filch wrote:I just got it yesterday.

I had mixed feelings when I opened the box. Either bd sent me an imperfect doll or US custom/border control damaged my doll slightly.
There are some deep dimples around the tits as if someone had poked it with some sort of tool. Also, under the right armpit, the skin seems to have been melted. I noticed that the bag containing the brunet wig was cut open even though it was a zip lock bag. Also the doll seemed to have been just dropped or thrown into the box with since it wasn't completely covered with the plastic bag or put away nicely. I really do believe that US custom inspectors were some pretty mean jerks in the way they handled my doll. I also think I am being monitored by the government since my name and address was given and that the 80cm doll looks childish. I will take pictures and show later, but these problems are minor in my opinion.

I will write a review soon when I have the time.

So one of the few things I want to tell you bd is to not ship the doll with the wig on, because it gets all tangled especially if border control inspectors man handle it. The foam used might have a chemical reaction to the skin of the doll. I believe either somebody took a lighter to the armpit of the doll or it somehow reacted to the exposed foam. I dunno if you can leave a note for the inspectors to handle the dolls with care. Either that or you sent me this doll in this condition.
Monitored? Oh come on :) Many people order even smaller Tokio dolls or really childish looking japanese dolls with flat chest. I think that if they would think that you are some bad guy they would for sure not give you the doll. I know what custom can do and sometimes the doll comes in a better shape, sometimes in a bit worse :/ From your description it seems that they took her out of the box and didn't pack her back the same as it was... And about the note... I am not sure if inspectors listen because many times I wanted to send something with a note like it and their reaction was rather rude... Sometimes when I order online and shipping company crash it later they always say that it wasn't their faulth and after giving me the package they run back to the car like the world would be about to end... I hope that the doll looks good enough to make you happy :( After few days another man will receive his doll. We will see how custom will handle his doll. You can show me photos of the problem and I will try to help.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Eagle Eddie

Post by Eagle Eddie »

Hi there, i'm sorry to hear about your poor elf doll. I live in the UK and hate it when dolls get molested on route to their new owners.
I own an anime fabric doll also made by Beautifuldolls. She is cute, but the elf doll is even cuter! I would be very interested to know more about what she is like and to see some photo's.
I had my heart set on getting another Teddybabe, i love the hugs they give, but due to space problems, even a classic babe may be a problem now.
I wish you all the best with your new doll and hope you will do a review and some photos.
Loverboy
If You Want To See One Hot Italian Tomboy Teddybabe With Attitude Then Click On The Link Below!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicacuddlediva/

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 5000 »

that US custom inspectors
In my international orders there is always a label on the package that reads, "inspected by customs".

If there is no label on your package the doll was probably not inspected in the usa.

I don't know what they do overseas.

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

DSC02834.JPG
DSC02834.JPG (75.78 KiB) Viewed 10058 times
was inspected by US customs
DSC02803.JPG
DSC02803.JPG (88.47 KiB) Viewed 10058 times
Brunette wig with bag cut open
DSC02804.JPG
DSC02804.JPG (231.48 KiB) Viewed 10058 times
DSC02805.JPG
DSC02805.JPG (115.15 KiB) Viewed 10058 times
DSC02806.JPG
DSC02806.JPG (41.42 KiB) Viewed 10058 times

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

yeah they probably thought she was full of drugs.

GFELube
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GFELube »

"Yes, we especially have to check those tits for drugs."

"OK, I'll do it if I have to."

"No, it's cool, I don't mind."

"Hey, what you guys doing, checking for drugs in those tits? Cause it was my turn this week..."

"Hey, move over, I wanna look for drugs too!"

"Hey, fuck you guys, I saw her first!"

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

it is a shame if it dents so easily. perhaps it is a factory flaw. not sure which is better. she is cute. it does look like she got inspected....???

BG

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

I would also find those problems minor. However, I would still be disturbed, especially if I saw that dolls that had not been inspected came delivered in perfect condition.

It may be the photos, but the dents appear slight on my viewer. I don't think I would have noticed had I not already been informed that the dents existed.

Albeit, she looks good!

I am curious whether a gel method intended for breast repair, or enhancement, would work on this doll.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

I really dont think we can tell by these pic's how easy it dents as ALL silicone dolls dent! jezzzz...

We dont know what they did to it in customs....

The dents may work themselves out in time.

I'm wondering a couple of things about the doll Filch If you dont mind that is...

It has been sugested that this is a doll with thin skin over foam like another doll here on the fourm. Now that doll I know smells for a while and in a lot of the pics you can see the skin is loose showing how thin it really is also the seams are really bad. It looks like this doll has pretty nice seams.. I of course am not degrading that doll as it is very popular and sell's for a decent price and I'm sure is worth what is paid for it.

Now I know its probly is skin over some type of foam but I'm wondering how thick the skin is as I dont see any wrinkles or any loose looking skin. So does it smell bad???? If so then it probly is thin skin if not it is probly thicker skin. If it is a thicker skin then there surly is nothing wrong with that and I think that is probly the case...

You also said that it was like melted under an arm pit and so I was wondering if you had a pic of that area so we could look at it. It may show how thick the skin is and what type of foam is under it...

Thanks for the pic's, It looks like a very nice doll to me at a reasonable price. I hope your happy with her and did you name her yet?

Thanks for the update...

You Rock my friend..... And it looks like your little elf doll does as well...

:multi: :multi: :multi:

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

What a pretty doll can you a take a picture of the whole doll naked back and front

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Hey I was wondering did you pay full price for this doll or was this the damaged one that was sold?

:?: :?: :?:

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

one could question what they would be able to 'detect' while manhandling a doll that couldn't be detected with passing it thru a x-ray machine ??

feeling up boobs certainly wouldn't confirm whether or not they contain drugs or not :roll:

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

life-is-plastic wrote:one could question what they would be able to 'detect' while manhandling a doll that couldn't be detected with passing it thru a x-ray machine ??

feeling up boobs certainly wouldn't confirm whether or not they contain drugs or not :roll:

Really they also have drug smelling dog's.

It' also not like it came from Mexico or Columbia either....

Maybe I should become a Custom's officer.... :twisted:

INFORMATIONS