www.beautiful-dolls.com

My 80cm Elf Doll arrived feb 15th

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Filch
Former Member

Re: My 80cm Elf Doll arrived feb 15th

Post by Filch »

Christine, thanks for the info, but smelling like vinegar? The doll didn't smell to me. Oh and how do i get the color to match?

And yes, I did enjoy her, about 5 minutes ago. ;)
I just can not stop some times. Even when I clean her, I want to get her dirty again. When I hold her in my arms, my third arm flexes real hard to hold her between the crotch. When we cuddle in bed at night, I turn her around and spoon her until I can not resist any longer as I fumble in the dark to find and apply the lube.

I posted a thread in the repair and maintenance forum, asking about cleaning and such. I just wish I knew a faster and easier way to clean her without having to wash her in the tub and applying powder again and taking off and putting on the wig.

I was basically training myself to take care of a bigger doll. In fact, when I went to CVS, I bought pure corn starch baby powder, baby bottle cleaner (to try and just clean her dirty hole), colorful hair bands, Disney brand girl hair brush and comb, drain plug (for bathing her) it appear as if I was going to take care of a baby girl.

dolldater

Post by dolldater »

Yea well if I was US Customs, I would definitely have to try her out
before I put any of my fellow citizens in such doll ecstacy.

:thumbs_up: Magnifcent Joy Model Doll. Truly a masterpiece of chinese doll manufacturing.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Ok,

To match the color you can use like face powder makeup... Just sprinkle some in until it matches her color. I think you need to clean the area with acitone first so the stuff will stick...

As far as cleaning is concerned I clean Trixie (Minilovedoll) a couple of different way's...

1. I clean her by setting her sideway's on the tolit. Take a turkey baster and spuirt some hot water with antibacteral dish soap in her then use a bottle brush (Used for cleaning baby bottle's) then rinse with clean hot water in the turkey baster. Then just sit her up untll she dries, apply baby powder to the area that got wet (put some baby powder in a cup and apply with a cosmetic blusher brush) or if your going to use her right away just use her.....

2. When she is really dirty then I give her a bath in the tub removing her head and making sure no water get's down her neck. after I rinse her I sit her either on the tolit to dry or on a towel on a chair sitting up.... Then when dry I put a white sheet on my bed and place her face down on it. Sprinkle baby powder all over her cute little body and then use a feather duster to spread it around. Turn her over and repeate. Put her away and just shake out the sheet when done.....

3. Storing.....

I personally store Trixie in the box she came in (she likes it) I have the bubble wrap on the bottom and then covered with a sheet. (your doll came wrapped in foam I see so you could use that).... Then I cover the box with the sheet I used on the bed. That way she doesnt get dust on her......

4. Do not store a silicone doll with her cloths on!!!! Especially if dark cloth's the color can bleed into the silicone!!!! Store her naked!!

Hope this help's

Christine.....

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

Thanks for the tips. Matching the color and blending may be the most difficult for me. Maybe I should practice my brush handling skills on my chaos space marines first. Then practice using that sil poxy on my old toy hips and sleeves.

please post pic of the things you use on the doll.

INFORMATIONS