www.beautiful-dolls.com

What I would like to see re: More information about each dol

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Puppeteer

What I would like to see re: More information about each dol

Post by Puppeteer »

It must be difficult to get a business going like the one Beautiful Dolls is trying to start/grow/run. I am publically cutting her some slack.

But here is what I'd really like to see:

* A FAQ or product detail page for each doll. I want options, colors, sizes, measurements and prices clearly listed. I would like to see an "estimated date of delivery" for each model of doll. Again, sizes (more than height/weight) would be helpful, as I decide which doll to buy. More information! Please.

* A master list showing *which* models are currently available.

* Answers to basic questions made via PM or e-mail, since a FAQ and detailed product information is not yet available. Fortunately, I had only one question regarding a fabric doll I ordered a couple weeks ago, and BD answered the e-mail within 72 hours. I understand it takes time.

Even BD's reasonable prices require some advance knowledge before a purchase is made. I just hope that some is forthcoming.

I also hope that my doll gets finished soon! <crossing fingers>

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What I would like to see re: More information about each

Post by viniz113 »

Hey i got trashed for saying the same thing.
BE CAREFUL. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

Puppeteer; yes, I think we'd all like to see that. I had to scour the internet for a few weeks to find some more information on my own. BeautifulDoll's website has been "almost done" for a few months now.

As for viniz113, you got trashed for basically saying the dolls were junk with zero supporting evidence or details, plus ignored any requests for more info. Theres people who don't even like some of the high end dolls for various reasons. So supporting details are definitely required when commenting.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

All the dolls that were ordered are close to be finished and this makes me feel good... Soon you will all see a very nice website.. Well, I hope that it will be nice in your eyes because I draw graphics myself...
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

I like to see on the beautiful dolls website is a feature you could customize the doll lips, hair, and other stuff

xbadgerx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xbadgerx »

I too agree with Puppeteer. If all that information were easily available, it'll put BD's potential customers at ease and increase business.

One person answering dozens of even the most basic questions doesn't make sense, efficiency wise. It just creates more work for that one person, and a lot of people get backlogged and lose interest. Better to put out a catalog of information that has all answers to basic questions, so that that only specific questions have to be asked and answered, and thus make the ordering process more streamlined and faster.

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

beautifuldolls wrote:All the dolls that were ordered are close to be finished and this makes me feel good... Soon you will all see a very nice website.. Well, I hope that it will be nice in your eyes because I draw graphics myself...
I'm excited I can wait to see the website looks like :D

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by viniz113 »

Hey Phreddie,i've been a member here for 6 years and owned several high end silicone dolls.
When i say a doll is .....let's be careful.....
It's because she is.
I know that miss Beautifull doll has a lot of ,well... beautiful dolls.
But the one i ordered,was the one i paid for.
I wouldn't hesitate to order a more expensive one from miss B.,if she still wants me as a customer. She 's has great communication and service . THOUGH i will surely go with a Presley,had a ruby and she was great.
As for pictures ,do your research,you'll see the EVA doll somewhere in the doll album.
If someone is happy with her,good,i wasn't.
That's all.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

viniz113 wrote:Hey Phreddie,i've been a member here for 6 years and owned several high end silicone dolls.
When i say a doll is .....let's be careful.....
It's because she is.
I know that miss Beautifull doll has a lot of ,well... beautiful dolls.
But the one i ordered,was the one i paid for.
I wouldn't hesitate to order a more expensive one from miss B.,if she still wants me as a customer. She 's has great communication and service . THOUGH i will surely go with a Presley,had a ruby and she was great.
As for pictures ,do your research,you'll see the EVA doll somewhere in the doll album.
If someone is happy with her,good,i wasn't.
That's all.
Eva is not a high end doll for sure... :mrgreen:
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

I understand that I didn't buy a high-end doll from BD, and frankly the quality of the dolls she sells has nothing to do with this post....sorry Vinus.

All I am asking for is more information. And I respectfully ask Ms. Beautiful Dolls: Nice graphics and photos are wonderful, but first may we please have a table or list with all the currently available doll models, description of materials used to create each, their dimensions, weights, clothing sizes (if known) and a list of available options? How about a phrase for each doll like "This doll is handmade and requires X weeks minimum for delivery....?"

After looking at BD's starter website, I have far more questions than answers. I have never owned a doll, and BD got my second order (after ordering a doll from MLD). Granted, I bought the least expensive doll in her line; a fabric anime doll with C-cup boobs and the removable vaginal insert. Keep in mind that I ordered the doll with very little information, the fact that I am blind and cannot see the photos notwithstanding. I would buy a much more expensive doll from her, but I must have additional information. And as another poster notes above, would it not be more efficient for BD to come up with a specifications sheet and FAQ, rather than have to answer the same two dozen questions over and over via e-mail/PM?

Again, as I have no personal knowledge (yet) of the quality of the doll I ordered, and as I have never laid hands on any of BD's offerings, I cannot comment on the quality of any particular doll and I hope that others will refrain from doing so in this thread.

If anyone has measured his/her doll, can provide a better written description and other details, I hope that they will post these details in other topics in the Beautiful Dolls section.

Sorry BD, but phrases like "look at this lovely doll..." or other vague descriptions are of little help. What is she made of? How big is she? How do you ship? Lots of questions, but few easy-to-find answe3rs.

Thanks for reading this my friend. Best of success in your doll business, and I hope tyou and I can continue to do much more business in the near future.

P.
---

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

i agree with pupeteer.
is this is the only seller who does not have to fulfill the basic sales requirements?
these dolls are new to us and we need the facts. good looking is not enough. a name is not enough.

i have wondered about the elf and it took some teeth pulling to get a straight answer from BD.
and now i have heard i was right ,a tiny foamie,with thin skin.

not what i would gather from the correspondences i received.

until someone who owns one posts a true review of each doll sold by any new maker we know nothing in fact.
i look forward to KNOWING more. known facts are the foundation of any good product line.
i wish the best for all.
BG

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

BeardyGoat, the Elf doll is a case in point. The Elf is listed nowhere on BD's current website, and had I not encountered a review of the 80 cm. Elf, I would not even have known that this doll is offered.

English is a difficult language for even the most linguistically talented non-native speakers, and I applaud BD and all of you who manage to communicate in English, even though it is not your first language. I understand that developing a website is a long and difficult process, and I understand that all new businesses experience bumps in the road as they develop. Again, I applaud Ms. Beautiful Dolls for offering dolls in a price range that I can afford. I have read and heard good things for the most part regarding her dolls and service. I simply want more information.

Please correct the following list, if it is incorrect.

*Currently Offered by Beautiful Dolls*

Inflatable Anime'
Fabric Anime
Custom fabric anime (not on the website)

80 cm. Elf (not on the website)

Innocent 130 cm.
Eva (with or without skeleton, which doesn't amount to much, a couple dowels to maintain arm pose, etc).

The so-called "sisters," which seem to be in the same league as 1st PC, available in two heights and weights

High-end dolls, currently selling at around $4500.00.

Am I missing anything? Are any of the dolls I've listed above no longer being sold?

See, this is what I need: One central place with a table or list of *all* dolls that are *currently* available, along with better descriptions. Again, I would also like to see the list include height, weight, B-W-H measurements, cup size, clothing sizes if known. As important, I would also like to see a description of materials listed, as well as an estimated delivery time. For BD's enjoyment, I offer the following:

Eva
This doll is 130 cm. tall (nearly 4'3" tall). She is made of a soft silicone skin covering a body made of a combination of foam and silicone; this mix of materials allows for a lighter but still realistic doll. Eva's measurements are 25" - 17" - 24" (63.5-43.18 - 61 cm.) (* Yes, I know that these measurements are incorrect, but how would I know the actual measurements? They are not posted.) Continuing my ad copy:
Eva is handmade one doll at a time in a small factory in Kwangdong, China. Orders may take up to 60 days to fulfill, or longer if special features or modifications are requested. Eva is available with or without a supporting skeleton; the skeleton is a simple frame of wood dowels and elastic cord; while the doll will hold certain poses, not all postures will be possible with this doll. For a more poseable doll, we suggest the Realistic series, shown above."

Something like that.

Again, I am not commenting on the *quality* of the dolls, but I *am* complaining a bit about the quality and availability fof the information about each product.

Thanks BD for reading this. I don't mean to throw hubna on your business, just making suggestions. :wink:

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Please note that my description of the Eva doll above is NOT AT ALL CORRECT (swhouting intentional). I just wanted to give an example of possible text used to more fully describe a doll.

And BTW Beautiful Dolls, if I can write for your website in return for a small consideration on my next doll from you, I will be happy to do so. :idea: Just PM or e-mail me (you have my address) with facts about each doll, and I will happily craft a paragraph for you in English. Not being critical here at all; certainly your English is far better than my Polish or Mandarin. My second language is Spanish, and I know very little of your native language. I am just trying to be helpful; it is the Boy Scout in me. :lol: :wink:

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

beardygoat wrote:i agree with pupeteer.
is this is the only seller who does not have to fulfill the basic sales requirements?
these dolls are new to us and we need the facts. good looking is not enough. a name is not enough.

i have wondered about the elf and it took some teeth pulling to get a straight answer from BD.
and now i have heard i was right ,a tiny foamie,with thin skin.

not what i would gather from the correspondences i received.

until someone who owns one posts a true review of each doll sold by any new maker we know nothing in fact.
i look forward to KNOWING more. known facts are the foundation of any good product line.
i wish the best for all.
BG

Read the review that Filch gave on his Elf... He clearly state's that it IS IN FACT A SOLID DOLL and NOT a tiny fommie with thin skin...

Where did you get your information please????

Please explain...

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=39877

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Christine and all,

The reason I originally posted this was not to solicit reviews on any particular BD product.

What I am trying to say, perhaps too verbosely is that I need to see/read more information and more complete descriptions of each doll before I can make a good buying decision. Sadly, as BD seems to be a "one-woman show," her collected posts here and her (old?) website give very little useful information, and I'd like to see more. That's all.

I am thankful to Filch for his review of his Elf doll, Mr. Gray for his comments about the Eva model, and to Samurai for his reviews of his Anime babes. Without them, I would know next to nothing about each model doll offered by Beautiful Dolls. In fact, I still cannot say with certainty *which* models are currently available, what their options might be etc.

When I ordered my fabric anime doll from BD, I didn't even know that one could specify wig color. This seems to me to be an odd way of doing business. As BeardyGoat points out above, facts are essential to making a buying decision.

I just want more information from the seller. Is that too much to ask? I compare BD's posts here with those of other manufacturers, and I find the lack of a central information source and price list etc. from BD to be vexing.

I am in no way criticizing her products, nor am I soliciting criticisms of those products. I just want to know more about each doll, measurements, weights, options, availability and probable lead time between order and delivery.

Hope I've made myself clear. I don't care if TDF User Whoever likes or dislikes his/her BD doll. Ain't my point here.

INFORMATIONS