www.beautiful-dolls.com

Can't keep up with the beautiful dolls products

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
eeniemeenie

Can't keep up with the beautiful dolls products

Post by eeniemeenie »

Just a bit of helpful criticism I hope. BeautifulDolls, I can't keep up with your products. It just seems to be a random string of miscellaneous dolls that get posted here. Can you make a single sticky thread with all your products and descriptions in it? Or give us a link to a web site? I'm particularly interested in your full body silicone doll(s) but I can't tell if you are posting pix of one type of doll or several, or whatever. Thanks.

eeniemeenie

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Can't keep up with the beautiful dolls products

Post by beautifuldolls »

eeniemeenie wrote:Just a bit of helpful criticism I hope. BeautifulDolls, I can't keep up with your products. It just seems to be a random string of miscellaneous dolls that get posted here. Can you make a single sticky thread with all your products and descriptions in it? Or give us a link to a web site? I'm particularly interested in your full body silicone doll(s) but I can't tell if you are posting pix of one type of doll or several, or whatever. Thanks.

eeniemeenie
The website is on the way. Just ending a cathalogue, changing prices into RMB... Let me know which doll are you interested in if you're in a hurry. There are several dolls... Each topic for 1 doll.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

nath1987

Re: Can't keep up with the beautiful dolls products

Post by nath1987 »

beautifuldolls wrote:
eeniemeenie wrote:Just a bit of helpful criticism I hope. BeautifulDolls, I can't keep up with your products. It just seems to be a random string of miscellaneous dolls that get posted here. Can you make a single sticky thread with all your products and descriptions in it? Or give us a link to a web site? I'm particularly interested in your full body silicone doll(s) but I can't tell if you are posting pix of one type of doll or several, or whatever. Thanks.

eeniemeenie
The website is on the way.
NICE :D

INFORMATIONS