www.beautiful-dolls.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT DOLLS.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
come2menow

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT DOLLS.

Post by come2menow »

TDF_Management wrote:
Christine2 wrote:
TDF_Management wrote:We've disabled the link to dhgate, this s.........
About eBay, many of our staff lives outside the USA, so they can't even see the contents of such links, so it's up to you, the US-based members, to report them to us.
I live outside the USA and have no problems whatsoever with seeing contents of any link! You just need to log in , to verify your being over 18 years old

BigCheese

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT DOLLS.

Post by BigCheese »

(pictures of smaller expensive-looking Japanese dolls)

if you want buy it , you click here .
(link) Japan face silicone sex doll 30kg with meal skeleton

And usd88 we will send you below sex doll ,
if you see very beautiful silicone sex doll picture and the price is very cheap,pls not belive it ,
that is cheating.

(pictures of inflatable doll)
Very clever...
...except that that link goes to a $4900 listing with pictures of a 4woods doll.
SILICONE IS LITERALLY
:D :D :D 8O :D :D :D
GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL

:evidence: *) the poster's use of feminine pronouns to refer to a female-looking doll in no way implies that the poster sees women as objects, or objects as women.

IANADO (I Am Not A Doll Owner) / picture is of a Zerg Lurker (because I don't post often)

INFORMATIONS