www.beautiful-dolls.com

IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT DOLLS.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT DOLLS.

Post by beautifuldolls »

So, many people don't like to wait for dolls but I have to explain something.
Anime and hitdolls are made pretty fast.
Elf, big sister and 120 cm doll are made slower because it takes a lot to create this doll and we have so many orders in China that it
begun to be crazy! I hope that you understand that we cannot guarantee a certain date... All depends on how many people did order the doll. All people will get their orders, this is for sure... It only takes a lot of time sometimes. I know this happens also in USA or Japan. We can't always do everything within 2 weeks.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

umbravinco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT DOLLS.

Post by umbravinco »

hit doll? not sure if i remember seeing that one before? have a link?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

umbravinco wrote:hit doll? not sure if i remember seeing that one before? have a link?
This is a hitdoll torso... The full doll is also available for 3400 usd with shipping...
http://www."Banned Site Link, see Banned Sites List in Dolls In General"/europe-silicone-half-body-sex-doll-real-doll/p-ff808081341cc5ca013441b7a0f619f3.html
We sell it cheaper than you see in this link... Actualy we can have all the dolls from that shop cheaper.
Last edited by AlexKnight on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Link disabled, as this leads to a dishonest seller.

Years of experience!

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

that dhgate site is full of scams. many of the images shown are not of the dolls being sold. i wonder why you would send anyone to look at this site except to tell them to avoid it at all costs. SCAM ALERT!!!
BG

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

beardygoat wrote:that dhgate site is full of scams. many of the images shown are not of the dolls being sold. i wonder why you would send anyone to look at this site except to tell them to avoid it at all costs. SCAM ALERT!!!
BG
I show this link because it shows real pics and specifications and I don't say to anybody to buy there. however, this seller is not a cheater... I know who he is. He buys from us and adds his profit... So I am not really trying to make someone a victim. No worries.
I think he makes really nice pics :)

Years of experience!

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

those images of other dolls they sells are not his. so nice man or not whomever runs that site is truly trying to be deceptive. lie.

i see an orient industries doll shown for a price of $150 . so you tell me that is right,,NO it is not. highly illegal in this and most countries. unethical .
i hope the admins know about this.
that site has been spoken of before as a high risk site.

BG

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

beardygoat wrote:those images of other dolls they sells are not his. so nice man or not whomever runs that site is truly trying to be deceptive. lie.

i see an orient industries doll shown for a price of $150 . so you tell me that is right,,NO it is not. highly illegal in this and most countries. unethical .
i hope the admins know about this.
that site has been spoken of before as a high risk site.

BG
Look... I don't say to anybody to buy from him or anything like it... the fact is that the link that I showed is good. I'm sorry, I am not checking all of his products like a Mother but I know the one from the link is real, taken in his own house and I even don't say to anybody to buy it... It's obvious that if I have it a lot cheaper people won't even buy from him... Unless they really want to pay more. I still can't believe someone could actualy want to pay more or buy something with a photo of orient industries with a price of 150 usd. If someone would fall for this it would be really sad... I didn't share a link to any auction like it or did I and I didn't even know? I just meant the photos! He did good ones... Better than I was able to do. Nothing more...

Years of experience!

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Well most dolls on that site are scams but come on. She is just using it to show the pics of the doll.

I see nothing wrong with that and she clearly said that she sells that doll for cheeper so she is not encourging anyone to buy from the site in question...

Again I trust BeautifullDoll's. And thanks for the heads up on the timming of the doll's Beautifulldoll's..

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

i will quit trying to protect folks with a big, WHATEVER! if folks don't care. i will not either.

%$# me for trying. i thought i smelled a rat. . perhaps i need a shower.

BG

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

We've disabled the link to dhgate, this seller may be selling legitimate items, but he's also using stolen Dreamdoll pictures to advertise for an inflatable doll.

We don't want to give these kinds of sellers any traffic at all.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

TDF_Management wrote:We've disabled the link to dhgate, this seller may be selling legitimate items, but he's also using stolen Dreamdoll pictures to advertise for an inflatable doll.

It's okay but as I said I just wanted to show photos because I noticed that he made really nice photos. I am not checking all of his sellings and I am not this seller. I apologize if people are not able to understand.

Years of experience!

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

TDF_Management wrote:We've disabled the link to dhgate, this seller may be selling legitimate items, but he's also using stolen Dreamdoll pictures to advertise for an inflatable doll.

Well you might want to get rid of all the ebay links as well then because I see at least one or two doll's a week that are scams. I complain to ebay about it and they do nothing about it at all. We wouldnt want to give any of these kinds of sellers any traffic at all either.

Just a whats good for the goose is good for the gander :evidence:

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

Christine2 wrote:

Well you might want to get rid of all the ebay links as well then because I see at least one or two doll's a week that are scams. I complain to ebay about it and they do nothing about it at all. We wouldnt want to give any of these kinds of sellers any traffic at all either.

These links are only tolerated in the SCAM forum, but nowhere else, if you see a link outside the SCAM forum, which leads to a scam, please report it, so our moderators can disable/move it.

About eBay, many of our staff lives outside the USA, so they can't even see the contents of such links, so it's up to you, the US-based members, to report them to us.

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

From the very beginning, I said give the doll the proper time it needs to be completed, so no rushing. I understand that there are time constrains and delay issues. Although I might have appeared impatient in the private messages by frequently messaging you nearly every for 3-4 days, I only wanted to be updated on the status of the doll and I asked many questions about the doll along the way. However when u just did not respond for nearly a week I was worried.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

TDF_Management wrote:
Christine2 wrote:

These links are only tolerated in the SCAM forum, but nowhere else, if you see a link outside the SCAM forum, which leads to a scam, please report it, so our moderators can disable/move it.

About eBay, many of our staff lives outside the USA, so they can't even see the contents of such links, so it's up to you, the US-based members, to report them to us.
Will Do.... :multi:

INFORMATIONS