www.beautiful-dolls.com

New member cant decide.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
umbravinco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New member cant decide.

Post by umbravinco »

between the anime, the elf, orr the 110cm doll...

i was thinking elf / 110 for the smaller size to store it away, but im a huge anime fan and some of the ones ive seen here look fantastic....

anyone have anything to say to help me decide? (im set on a beautiful doll from reading the forums for a while, and the good reviews / replys, customer service == alot in my books)

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: New member cant decide.

Post by Phreddie »

depends how impatient you are. =) I think the fabric anime dolls take around 10 days, and the silicone (at least elf) takes around 20 days. Also, I am not 100% sure, but I dont think there are any reviews of the silicone dolls from BeautifulDolls on the forum yet. I think mine will ship any day now, but not sure; still waiting for an update. Also, she mentioned the elf just finished for "another TDF member", so hopefully there will be a review for that one.

So if you can wait just a little bit, you can hold out for a review on a silicone. Otherwise, I think there are plenty of reviews and happy people with the anime dolls.

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

Get the new cheap doll they look hot :D

umbravinco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by umbravinco »

im not impatient, and i think the 110cm doll is out, no skeleton, i want something semi poseable...

hrmm... decisions decisions :(

BeautifulDolls: do you have any models like the 110cm one with a skeleton?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

umbravinco wrote:im not impatient, and i think the 110cm doll is out, no skeleton, i want something semi poseable...

hrmm... decisions decisions :(

BeautifulDolls: do you have any models like the 110cm one with a skeleton?
Silicone models that are 120 cm tall but they cost round 1950 USD... Of course they are realistic with a really good skeletone. Now I can give a disscount on them but only like 150 USD off...
I think that if you're a big anime fan and you don't want to spend a whole lot of money, the anime girl is just perfect. She is posable, it's easy to hide her because she is flexible plus many men are always very saisfied with her... I never heard any bad word about her from any client... Plus as Phreddie said... You won't have to wait a lot. Silicone dolls are made a bit long unfortunetly...
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

xbadgerx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xbadgerx »

I'm new also and I think I'm going to get the anime. I'm also a big anime fan, and after doing some research on silicone doll care, I don't think I'm up for the maintenance and upkeep, especially considering how much they cost in comparison to anime dolls (which are plushies).

Let us know what you decide on and maybe drop a review when you get it :)

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

You can't go wrong with an anime. They are cute, cheap, and made fast. All the reviews I have read were positive.
The elf doll is super cute but also super tiny. She's only 2 and a half feet tall and I haven't read any reviews yet. Filch should be gitting his anyday now and I look forward to reading his review. :evidence:

umbravinco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by umbravinco »

beautifuldolls: do you have any pics / specs or details about the other 120cm dolls?

umbravinco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by umbravinco »

if the elf had oral function, id been on it right away.... just messaged BD about an oral anime, but apparently they didnt work well... :(

ive seen another doll that really caught my interest (not a BD tho), but it "looks" young, and is small, not sure how i feel about it... altho its def a QT.

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

What other doll caught your interest? Welcome to TDF!

umbravinco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by umbravinco »

orient nano / lala dolls... first time i seen it the lala, i was like "nope" but i keep goinng back and looking at it for some reason...

umbravinco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by umbravinco »

its this face...
this face right here...
idk what it is..

beautiful dolls, i sent you another PM asking bout the more info on the other dolls.

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

umbravinco wrote:orient nano / lala dolls... first time i seen it the lala, i was like "nope" but i keep goinng back and looking at it for some reason...
Ha, Ha, I thought the same thing about BD's elf doll when she first posted it but I ordered one yesterday.
Another small doll you might like is a Mini Love Doll. They offer a bj or normal head. Good luck in your decision.

umbravinco
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by umbravinco »

VEGETA wrote: Ha, Ha, I thought the same thing about BD's elf doll when she first posted it but I ordered one yesterday.
Another small doll you might like is a Mini Love Doll. They offer a bj or normal head. Good luck in your decision.
ive seen that, idk, it just didnt do anything for me.

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

This one isnt anime, nor small, but I love the face and hair of "face1":
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=38758

And at 170cm (5.5ft) its not small either. BUT!! It has all three openings, poseable skeleton, silicone skin, yet only $1650.
Apparently, theres also a 158cm version (5.1ft)

With the right hair and outfit, you could probably turn any of them into a sort of anime. But if you really want/need the big eyes, then I dont know. The other thing you can do is find a nice body, then get an anime style head separately. Only problem there is trying to match the skin tone... unless you are not as much of a perfectionist as me. =)

INFORMATIONS