www.beautiful-dolls.com

Bigg Tits and ASS!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Bigg Tits and ASS!

Post by robbyd »

Hi:

Any member know if the Big Tits and ASS doll is still available? I want to order one, emailed AnnaMaria several times without success. I don't know what is going on and why she is not answering her PMs and emails?

Robert

Filch
Former Member

Re: Bigg Tits and ASS!

Post by Filch »

I too can not reach her. I am a bit worried about her and my doll that I ordered from her.

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Regarding Anna Marie's lack of correspondence...

I tried twice, although I may have had the incorrect e-mail address - prior to being able to PM here. Neither e-mail was acknowledged, let alone answered.

I sent an order to BD for an anime fabric doll, it being the least expensive thing on her site. Besides, I wanted to get a sort of Teddy Babe experience while saving a few bucks.

She acknowledged the order within 24 hours. There was a brief exchange of e-mails after that, with the last one again going unanswered.

I only ordered the doll last Friday night, and I know it will take some time, although other recent purchasers of this doll report having to wait less than a month to receive this particular doll.

I look at this first order as a test for Beautiful Dolls. If she comes through well on this order, I am *very* likely to buy from her again, but I'm sorry... at the price point of some of her items, a bit better correspondence track record is necessary before I'll feel comfortable buying anything else from her.

To her credit, remember that BD is writing English as a third or perhaps, fourth language. The effort required to write in another language than one's first is tiring and takes time. I want to be fair to BD on this.

Here's what I wish for:

* Better and more complete descriptions of each doll offered.

* Estimated time required to make and ship the doll.

* Whether or not the doll is currently included in BD's list of available dolls. In other words, please don't show a doll that is not nor will be available in the future, or ones no longer being sold. I get confused, because BD always introduces each new product here in a separate topic. Would love to see a master list of all her products, if possible.

* A FAQ. Q: Your dolls come from different manufacturers. Are they all of high quality? A: Yes. My dolls are the best... Q: How long does it take to make/ship [model of doll]? Etc.

I'm not a torso kind of guy, but if I was, the Big T. & A. looks scrumptuous. :D I'm now saving for either a mid-priced Japanese doll, one of BD's higher-end offerings and/or an Eva doll, or save my money for one of the top end dolls from Abyss, BT or Anatomical.

. Decisions, decisions.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

Puppeteer wrote: Here's what I wish for:

* Whether or not the doll is currently included in BD's list of available dolls. In other words, please don't show a doll that is not nor will be available in the future, or ones no longer being sold. I get confused, because BD always introduces each new product here in a separate topic. Would love to see a master list of all her products, if possible.

* A FAQ. Q: Your dolls come from different manufacturers. Are they all of high quality? A: Yes. My dolls are the best... Q: How long does it take to make/ship [model of doll]? Etc.
Have to agree on some of your points Puppeteer. First: I can only applaude BD for her venture into doll-land and offering dolls from an until now hard to reach erea, often simply because of communication troubles. Kudos for that BD !!! :thumbs_up: It's also understandable that things won't go as streamlined as need be soon after starting out; guess it's also a bit of a steep learning curve: starting with your very own business!

Some of my points: find it quite hard to get some sort of overview of what's exactly available via BD. Dolls are announced in seperate threads, but sometimes it appears to be just a number of that particular doll, some have options etc etc etc. Quite hard to keep track off. Another thing is: there is no clear 'ID' for every doll ... or a name ... to tell them apart, which could introduce uncertainty into the whole communication/ordering process. Apparently a website is in the pipeline, which I hope will clear up a lot. Addition of clear(er) pictures/descriptions too would help greatly in the decision-making. Think there should also be a note about the materials used for/in the dolls; as far as I understand the dolls are produced by different manufacturers which could mean different healthstandards; use of safe materials by the well established doll-makers is kinda taken for granted.

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Thanks for saying it better than I did, LifeisPlastic.

I understand all the difficulties involved in starting a business, but one thing an enterpreneur *must* do is make clear to potential buyers:

1.) What is available? THis must be done in a concise and complete way, including specifics on each product.
2.) Answer inquiries ina timely manner, even if no immediate sale is involved. As I stated above, BD was very quick to reply to my order, but still hasn't answered any of my presale questions. Not acceptable.
3.) There is in fact a web page:

http://www.lovedolls.pl
but even the information there is spotty. Lots of photos but very little description/specifications etc. Options available for the higher-end dolls are not even mentioned, so a simple question like "Can I choose my doll's hair/eye color, skin tone etc.?" aren't answered.

Look, I have already ordered a doll from BD, which I hope will arrive soon. I chose the *least* expensive doll on the site as sort of a test for BD. If she delivers my first $600.00 doll in good time and provides some communication, I'll *very likely* buy from her again, as some of her other dolls (Eva, the Sisters, Innocent) all have potential, as do her top-end $4500.00 dolls (soon to increase in price to $6000 per her website).

It's messed up. I had to really, really hunt for the URL to the site. One would think that an enterpreneur would be eager to let the public know where to buy?

----
life-is-plastic wrote:

Have to agree on some of your points Puppeteer. First: I can only applaude BD for her venture into doll-land and offering dolls from an until now hard to reach erea, often simply because of communication troubles. Kudos for that BD !!! :thumbs_up: It's also understandable that things won't go as streamlined as need be soon after starting out; guess it's also a bit of a steep learning curve: starting with your very own business!

Some of my points: find it quite hard to get some sort of overview of what's exactly available via BD. Dolls are announced in seperate threads, but sometimes it appears to be just a number of that particular doll, some have options etc etc etc. Quite hard to keep track off. Another thing is: there is no clear 'ID' for every doll ... or a name ... to tell them apart, which could introduce uncertainty into the whole communication/ordering process. Apparently a website is in the pipeline, which I hope will clear up a lot. Addition of clear(er) pictures/descriptions too would help greatly in the decision-making. Think there should also be a note about the materials used for/in the dolls; as far as I understand the dolls are produced by different manufacturers which could mean different healthstandards; use of safe materials by the well established doll-makers is kinda taken for granted.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Puppeteer wrote:Thanks for saying it better than I did, LifeisPlastic.

I understand all the difficulties involved in starting a business, but one thing an enterpreneur *must* do is make clear to potential buyers:

1.) What is available? THis must be done in a concise and complete way, including specifics on each product.
2.) Answer inquiries ina timely manner, even if no immediate sale is involved. As I stated above, BD was very quick to reply to my order, but still hasn't answered any of my presale questions. Not acceptable.

but even the information there is spotty. Lots of photos but very little description/specifications etc. Options available for the higher-end dolls are not even mentioned, so a simple question like "Can I choose my doll's hair/eye color, skin tone etc.?" aren't answered.

Look, I have already ordered a doll from BD, which I hope will arrive soon. I chose the *least* expensive doll on the site as sort of a test for BD. If she delivers my first $600.00 doll in good time and provides some communication, I'll *very likely* buy from her again, as some of her other dolls (Eva, the Sisters, Innocent) all have potential, as do her top-end $4500.00 dolls (soon to increase in price to $6000 per her website).

It's messed up. I had to really, really hunt for the URL to the site. One would think that an enterpreneur would be eager to let the public know where to buy?

----
life-is-plastic wrote:

this website is old... soon there will be a new one! the ones that are listed for 4500 are cheaper now! :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

you're welcome Puppeteer ... btw: that link you provided doesn't work (anymore?)

----
life-is-plastic wrote:

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

beautifuldolls wrote:

----
life-is-plastic wrote:

this website is old... soon there will be a new one! the ones that are listed for 4500 are cheaper now! :)
is the new website going to be in English

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Fine, BD, the website I listed is old, and LifeIs Plastic reports that it is no longer even available. Except I just visited there, so unless I was unknowingly viewing a cache, the old site is still up.

My points are still valid, BD whether or not you have the new site up. Again:

1. Please: A list of all *currently* available dolls

2. Vital statistics for each doll: Materials (very important, as some have allergies to certain materials), height, weight, bust-waist-hips measures, inseam length and clothing sizes if available.

3. Estimated delivery/restocking time.

4. Generally better/more communication. And yes, I know it is both time-consuming and difficult to do so.

Miss Anna Marie, your dolls sound very nice and are certainly at a very good price, but we still need more information. Photos sadly are not enough, even if a photo is worth 1,000 ASCII characters.

What will I next order from Beautiful Dolls? Golly, I do not know...because I don't have a clear idea what dolls are available! :)

While posting each new offer in a separate topic is a great way to introduce a new product, relying solely upon each new doll announcement is not good enough...sorry. We need a master list. More facts.

Thank you for reading this and for suffering this often-repeated complaint. I just want to impress upon you how important information is to the potential buyer; even at your low price points, more information is required. Not optional, required...before I spend one more dollar.

Thanks.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Puppeteer wrote:Fine, BD, the website I listed is old, and LifeIs Plastic reports that it is no longer even available. Except I just visited there, so unless I was unknowingly viewing a cache, the old site is still up.

My points are still valid, BD whether or not you have the new site up. Again:

1. Please: A list of all *currently* available dolls

2. Vital statistics for each doll: Materials (very important, as some have allergies to certain materials), height, weight, bust-waist-hips measures, inseam length and clothing sizes if available.

3. Estimated delivery/restocking time.

4. Generally better/more communication. And yes, I know it is both time-consuming and difficult to do so.

Miss Anna Marie, your dolls sound very nice and are certainly at a very good price, but we still need more information. Photos sadly are not enough, even if a photo is worth 1,000 ASCII characters.

What will I next order from Beautiful Dolls? Golly, I do not know...because I don't have a clear idea what dolls are available! :)

While posting each new offer in a separate topic is a great way to introduce a new product, relying solely upon each new doll announcement is not good enough...sorry. We need a master list. More facts.

Thank you for reading this and for suffering this often-repeated complaint. I just want to impress upon you how important information is to the potential buyer; even at your low price points, more information is required. Not optional, required...before I spend one more dollar.

Thanks.

Don't worry. the new website will be there soon.
The big ass doll was not made by us but by a friend that lately made really high prices for his dolls... I've tried to explain to him that the quality is not good enough to set a price that is so high but he got angry at me... Oh well... 8O
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

gad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gad »

still waiting to see your new website,hope is soon

INFORMATIONS