www.beautiful-dolls.com

I'm nuts. Crazy, even. But with good reason. Re: Anime do

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
xbadgerx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: I'm nuts. Crazy, even. But with good reason. Re: Anim

Post by xbadgerx »

beautifuldolls wrote:
xbadgerx wrote:Nice, I can't wait to get my own anime doll also (still saving). I believe they will be my first considering they aren't too hard on the budget and have had good reception.
Let us know when she comes and maybe a "review" :whistle:.

Oh, and the sizes are not all the same eh?
Wish I could specify my own height; maybe a couple inches shorter, but that would probably increase the price of an already well-priced doll.

Good luck with your purchase. Looks like you're falling in a finacially slippery slope hehe.
Actualy you can get an anime that is 138 cm tall but she isn't much cheaper. Personaly I was thinking that people will prefer taller ones for a good price but if you want then there is really no problem...
Really now? That's great to hear :D.
At first, I thought if it were available, it'd be the same price, given the height difference is small (maybe even extra for it being a "custom" request). But at the same price or cheaper, that sounds great.

I'll bring that up when my time comes in the future.
4.6' feet is right at the sweet spot.

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Well, the doll was ordered on January 28, 2012. Today is February 19, 2012. If the two-week timeframe stated elsewhere is correct, I should have received BD's message that tells me that my doll has been shipped by now; it has been 23 days since I placed my order. Fingers crossed.

I know it will be close to the end of March by the time I receive my MLD, but I was hoping that the fabric doll would arrive somewhat sooner, based upon reports from Samurai and others.

doll-man

Post by doll-man »

Puppeteer wrote:Well, the doll was ordered on January 28, 2012. Today is February 19, 2012. If the two-week timeframe stated elsewhere is correct, I should have received BD's message that tells me that my doll has been shipped by now; it has been 23 days since I placed my order. Fingers crossed.

I know it will be close to the end of March by the time I receive my MLD, but I was hoping that the fabric doll would arrive somewhat sooner, based upon reports from Samurai and others.

Ohhhh Puppeteer.

I can understand you hardly can't wait.
I have my self ordered a fabric anim doll from BD, and even it is not more that 1 1/2 week since, and I know that BD is a busy (but beauityfull lady ;-) ), I can't help my self but checking my email as the first think everly morning :-).
Mann I can hardly wait. My expectations are way high.

But I do agree with you.
If I had the money in the bank, I would buy a copy of everly type of doll on BD website :-)
Don't let others tell you what you can or can not do.
Belive in your self and just do it.

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

I'm telling you.... LOL :lol: I could see myself not only buying every doll on BD's website, but every brand/model of mid- to high-end love doll out there. My limit is this: I will not under any circumstances buy any inflatable/air mattress doll. I need at least a degree of somewhat realistic, which I can't see in an inflatable.

Like you, I check my e-mail every morning with fingers crossed! I've lost my freaking mind! :roll: :oops: :lol:

Hahahahaha!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

All anime will be sent pretty soon. :) I bought your wigs already ^^
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Thanks Anna Marie for the update. Good to know. BTW @ Beautiful Dolls, in your experience what is the shipping time between your supplier and the Midwestern U.S.? Thanks.

doll-man

Post by doll-man »

beautifuldolls wrote:All anime will be sent pretty soon. :) I bought your wigs already ^^
Sounds great BD.
I'm looking so mutch forward to see her with that long blue wig ;-)
I was thinking BD, do you have a link to a good homepage where it is possible to buy anim. character clothes :-)

Puppeteer: Be carefull. 1/2 year ago I was lucky to buy a 4wood doll from anither member at a verly good price :-).
Since then I can't think living with out dolls. They are so fantastic made, and the 4wood doll is just looking wounderfull ;-)

She is known as Christina1980, in here.
Don't let others tell you what you can or can not do.
Belive in your self and just do it.

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

@dnamkaeb:

Yeah, I know... I am now not only waiting for my anime fabric doll from BD, but also a Mini Love Doll and as of today, a gently-used Teddy Babe Deluxe )a "Carly" model).

My wife correctly believes that I've gone around the bend, if you know what I mean. Cuckoo. Bonkers. Loco. Nuts. Crazy. Insane. Toys in the attic.... boop-shooby, flip city...neurotic. Pick a name. Either way, I think I'm getting into a probably lifelong obsession. Can't wait to get my doll(s)!

INFORMATIONS