www.beautiful-dolls.com

I'm nuts. Crazy, even. But with good reason. Re: Anime do

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Puppeteer

I'm nuts. Crazy, even. But with good reason. Re: Anime do

Post by Puppeteer »

Okay...here's the deal.

I bought a Mini Love Doll and am now eagerly waiting for it. Problem is, the MLD is strangely proportioned and will be fairly difficult to drape. That's the problem.

The solution of course is to buy a full-size doll, but after having dropped over $2K on the MLD, the budget was down to pennies.

The MLD is my first love doll. I have never owned one before. Despite that, I still wanted a full-size (or close to it) doll with more human proportions. While the MLD will be great for dollsex and I know will be a pleasure, I still watned a bigger doll.

Enter Beautiful Dolls' offer of an anime love doll for less than $600.00 all in. :D

So...

Yup.....

I ordered one. :lol:

I was thrilled to read Samurai's review from a week ago. The Anime doll sounds like a fantastic value at $150.00 less than a Teddy Babe, it's a great way to experience the solid plush love doll feel.

The buying experience has felt a little "off" since my first attempts to e-mail Anna/Beautiful Dolls. Questions largely went unanswered, etc. However, a number of TDF members have successfully ordered dolls from her and seem very satisfied, so for $600.00 via PayPal, I took the plunge and ordered one. Anna has promised to measure the doll after it is made and let me know, so I can buy some sexy outfits for the doll. That to me is great service! Thanks in advance, Beautiful Dolls!

You know kids, I can see where this whole love doll thing could become a life-consuming addiction. :lol: Better watch the bank account.... :idea:

So now, I'm stalking the UPS guy for *2* packages, one from MLD and the other from BD.

I am nuts. Loco. Noncompus mentis. Looney. Daft.

Ain't I? :roll: :lol:

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: I'm nuts. Crazy, even. But with good reason. Re: Anim

Post by Samurai »

Puppeteer wrote:

I am nuts. Loco. Noncompus mentis. Looney. Daft.

Ain't I? :roll: :lol:
Welcome to the Club :mrgreen:

Anime doll is a great doll for the price, i wasn't expecting much but was very pleasantly surprised at how good she is you wont be dissapointed 8)

I also have read ther mini love doll is great also, so 2 very good buy's indead, Now the cost of buying clothes, it never ends. :roll:

Samurai...

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

you're gonna be spoilt for choice !! Guess there are worse things :D

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Sam, do you have any ideas as to her measurements? Could you pull tape and report back here, metric or Imperial. :wink:

A = Chest immediately under tits
B - Measure around tits at fullest point (i.e. nipple)
Waist:
Hips at widest point
Inseam

Many thanks! I'm *not* planning on spending a lot of cash on clothing for her, but I'll want to drape her should I need to leave her posed on the sofa. :mrgreen:

A real problem I can see is that I'm either going to clean out a lot of cupboard space or buy a larger house. Down the road, Add to the harem a Real or Anatomical or a Make Pure or an Orient Industries and maybe a...and then....a small collection of inflate-a-babes or...and....er... :oops:

I can see it now. This really creepy Madame Toussaud's with dolls on every piece of furniture. Wig blocks piling up on kitchen countertops. Douche bulbs and turkey basters rolling about the floor Lingerie hanging from lamps and the corners of picture frames.

And my wife in the midst of it all svreaming.

Wow.... :roll:

Dear God...what have I done?

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Your having Fun ! :mrgreen:

Ill get those sizes for you but im off out just now so will take a couple of hours. :thumbs_up:

:glou:

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

One more thing Samurai...

As I can't see your photos, can you describe your doll's eyes, hair etc.? I used to see, so I have a good idea of what an anime face might look like. Expression? Did you also get the vaginal insert? Heating option?

Disregard the measurements request. I forgot that the doll is available in A, B and C-cup breast sizes; I ordered a C-cupper, you might not have. Also, I received an e-mail from Anna saying that each doll can vary slightly in dimensions, as each is handmade, so my doll's measurements might be quite different from yours. The physical description would still be helpful though, just so I can get an idea.

Thanks!

My doll was originally ordered with blue eyes/brown hair. I asked Anna to change it to blonde. (My MLD will be a sort of Latina look with green eyes and dark brown, long hair, and I thought of contrast...) Bad call, according to your taste?

Mercy. The anticipation is bittersweet.

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

they seem to be like B24-26 W22-24 H32-34 some wheres in that area. measurement from 2 of them with clothes on.

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Kagami san, domo arigato. :)

What clothing sizes then do you use for her?

I ordered one with the C-cup.

Again, I'll wait for Anna to get back to me on my specific doll, but as some lingerie is "one size fits most," having an idea of her clothing sizes gives me a great place to start window shopping.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Hi Puppeteer , Samurai here.

Im in the UK however she takes a size UK 8 or US 6 in dresses and jeans, Bra size i have put a 32b and 34 b both seem to fit her well though the 32 b may be a bit small but it looks good bursting out of her bra. Her hair is not that great i bought a new wig from ebay.

The vaginal insert is quite big but fits in her easily.

No heating option as it is not realy needed.

Large round eyes brown in colour there like cardboard/paper stick on kind she has eyebrows and eyelashes also.

Small pointed nose

Small mouth and lips pressed together as if about to kiss someone on the cheek.

Very light and easy to move around

The best ass you will ever lay your hands on soft but firm bum cheeks

Good skeleton for multiple positions :whistle:

The great thing with this doll is from what i have read and experiened is only about 2 week wait time.

Trust me you will love her no question.

Like i said for clothes probably a US size 6 will fit her fine.

She has wire in her fingers and toes, she can stand upright leaning against a wall and can almost do the splits.

Sex positions, On top, Doggy, missionary, and any other you can think of.

think thats everything

Sam...

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Thanks Samurai! :D

Size 6/bra 34 B in your case, maybe C in mine? (I ordered the doll with C-cup boobs).

Wow. She sounds wonderful. 8)

xbadgerx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xbadgerx »

Nice, I can't wait to get my own anime doll also (still saving). I believe they will be my first considering they aren't too hard on the budget and have had good reception.
Let us know when she comes and maybe a "review" :whistle:.

Oh, and the sizes are not all the same eh?
Wish I could specify my own height; maybe a couple inches shorter, but that would probably increase the price of an already well-priced doll.

Good luck with your purchase. Looks like you're falling in a finacially slippery slope hehe.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

xbadgerx wrote:Nice, I can't wait to get my own anime doll also (still saving). I believe they will be my first considering they aren't too hard on the budget and have had good reception.

Wish I could specify my own height; maybe a couple inches shorter, but that would probably increase the price of an already well-priced doll.

Good luck with your purchase. Looks like you're falling in a finacially slippery slope hehe.
Actualy you can get an anime that is 138 cm tall but she isn't much cheaper. Personaly I was thinking that people will prefer taller ones for a good price but if you want then there is really no problem...
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

xbadgerx: Yes, the dolls vary slightly, as each is handmade. The artist is presumably working from a pattern, and I doubt that a smaller size would be available, but you can PM Beautiful Dolls and ask, of course. Note: In my opinion BD is not terribly quick at answering questions, but be patient and she'll answer you eventually.

Anna/Beautiful Dolls actually recommends that rather than buying a couple cheaper dolls, that you save your pennies to buy one really good doll. I might agree, but as a newbie who had a choice to spend $2700.00 on one doll (still *miles* from being able to afford a top-end doll) might do better to buy a couple cheaper dolls of different typs, if for no other reason than to experience dolls of different construction types. In my case, I'll have a solid silicone doll, a mini version of the expensive girls, and a fabric doll that came in $150.00 less than a no-frills unmodified Teddy Babe. I am sure that each doll will have different charms and assets; of course, both dolls have *HUGE* boobies! :D

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

beautifuldolls wrote:
xbadgerx wrote:Nice, I can't wait to get my own anime doll also (still saving). I believe they will be my first considering they aren't too hard on the budget and have had good reception.

Actualy you can get an anime that is 138 cm tall but she isn't much cheaper. Personaly I was thinking that people will prefer taller ones for a good price but if you want then there is really no problem...
I didn't know there was a shorter one.... now the just being shy of 5Ft is my dream size but at 4'6 thats even shorter the Konata...... umm I would like order one with green eyes.

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Two surprises here. 1.) I guess I spoke too quickly about BD not answering questions quickly. I stand corrected. :oops: and 2.) I guess I was wrong about the doll being available in a smaller size (actually, *that* model isn't available, from what I understand.

I am so excited to receive my anime doll! :D I am going to try to find a trusted friend with a camera; I cqan't promise anything close to professional photos, but I hope to be able to share the beauty of my new doll as soon as I get her. :D

Looking at BD's website, I start to salivate and wish for more cash in the bank. If I could, I'd buy one of each of her dolls.

A bit OT, but BD has a wide range of dolls, ranging from like $550.00 all the way up to $4500.00 for her top-of-the-line solid doll. She also offers an anime inflatable, for you fans of blow-ups. I really would like to get my hands on an Eva, an Innocent or one of the realistic "sisters."

BD, if I can be of any help writing for your website in order to provide better descriptions of each doll, let me know. For someone like me who can't see, full descriptions are very useful, and sadly your site doesn't include a lot of description...although I know there are *lots* of photographs.

Ah, I wish I had a much bigger bank account. :lol:

INFORMATIONS