www.beautiful-dolls.com

New Torso Doll

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New Torso Doll

Post by beardygoat »

very cute.put a stud in her tongue hole and she will look like a goth with a pierced tongue .i gather that hole must really stretch for an oral opening.
BG

AlbertE

Post by AlbertE »

beautifuldolls wrote:
AlbertE wrote:ok so where is beautiful dolls site so i can order ...the product has a new face which I think is very becoming and would make good photos, plus I think an impro re arms ect is possible.. beautiful dolls can you reply to request re how an order can get started , thank you
Hello! I am just ending the website and I will just PM you with the website, like this is will be better.

Ok...let me know, thanks

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

AlbertE wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
AlbertE wrote:ok so where is beautiful dolls site so i can order ...the product has a new face which I think is very becoming and would make good photos, plus I think an impro re arms ect is possible.. beautiful dolls can you reply to request re how an order can get started , thank you
Hello! I am just ending the website and I will just PM you with the website, like this is will be better.

Ok...let me know, thanks
nice

INFORMATIONS