www.beautiful-dolls.com

Order placed.. Anxiety started...

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Order placed.. Anxiety started...

Post by Phreddie »

She's here!!!!
Well, the anxiety has turned into a nervous excitement now that I have her... It took one day after leaving Hong Kong to get to my house!

Yes, I will post preliminary information in a new thread, but she appears to have arrived safe and sound, no extra marks, bites, scars, etc...

What a strange feeling. Sitting her up against me, while I was putting her head and wig on. My hands were trembling with nervousness. I talked to her in a whisper, and felt her face, arms and legs. Even shyly copped a feel of her breasts through her dress. After having her propped up against me for a while, that area started getting warm from the weight, which added to the realism. She's heavier than I expected, but lifting her leg has a realistic quality to it.

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Order placed.. Anxiety started...

Post by 1jayjay »

Congratulations Phreddie. :) Well pleased for you, glad she arrived safely. :)

INFORMATIONS