www.beautiful-dolls.com

Order placed.. Anxiety started...

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Order placed.. Anxiety started...

Post by Phreddie »

Welcome, and congrats... is that the $2900 doll that she posted as "in stock" and the pics were where she was partially wrapped in the bag? I came SO close to getting that one, but it was $3400 at the time, just a little TOO much for me, but the quality was VERY nice...

One thing about BeautifulDolls is that you need to relax when dealing with her.. she delivers, and gets you information, but dont expect speedy replies to request for updates! I'm impatient, and I asked maybe twice a week at least on the status, ETA, etc.. etc.. I finally had to relax and just keep telling myself that she'll send me info when she has it.

As for the telling friends or whoever about spending that kind of money on a doll.. I dont think I'm going to be telling anyone.. they just wont understand, unless they own a doll too. =)

According to my tracking info, She's still touring Hong Kong, but at least at different facilities there!

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

Phreddie wrote:Welcome, and congrats... is that the $2900 doll that she posted as "in stock" and the pics were where she was partially wrapped in the bag? I came SO close to getting that one, but it was $3400 at the time, just a little TOO much for me, but the quality was VERY nice...

One thing about BeautifulDolls is that you need to relax when dealing with her.. she delivers, and gets you information, but dont expect speedy replies to request for updates! I'm impatient, and I asked maybe twice a week at least on the status, ETA, etc.. etc.. I finally had to relax and just keep telling myself that she'll send me info when she has it.

As for the telling friends or whoever about spending that kind of money on a doll.. I dont think I'm going to be telling anyone.. they just wont understand, unless they own a doll too. =)

According to my tracking info, She's still touring Hong Kong, but at least at different facilities there!
Yep, its her... I fell in love with her at first sight, so I begged BD to lower to price a bit so I can afford it.

I sent her the rest of the payment earlier this morning and still waiting for her to response. No matter what I do, i can't stop checking my inbox for her reply. Feel kinda weird and insecure when ur money is floating somewhere out there. Anyway, I hope she send me the tracking # soon, coz in the last email she sent me she said that the doll is ready to send.

Dude, they just don't understand. I told a close friend of mine that I'm going to buy a doll, and he asked if something wrong with my head.

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

yep, I agree with you. Have to relax. I have waited 2 weeks for a response from her with various questions.

I have the doll now, and she has my money so done deal, but I still want to do business with her. I had been bothering her about what other clothing, wigs and accessories she has available for the 80cm size.

I asked if she would be able to comission a special costume. The special costume is the Samus Aran latex full body suite. If I could get that, then I could reduce the amount of time cleaning and powdering since I could just wipe my cum off the latex and clean just the honey hole. I also plan to one day hide my doll in plain sight by dressing Jizzabelle in that blue body suite and the iconic Metroid Armor complete with a helm and hand cannon over the blue skin tight suite. The helm would protect the head and I could put away the wig yet see her pretty face through a green lens. The breast plate would hide the tits and erect nipples. A crotch plate would be easily unlatched opened to allow access for a quickie. Hopefully the Metroid Armor is sturdy and can allow Jizzabelle to pose standing up or sitting down with the rigidity of an Action figure.

My original plan was to dress Jizzabelle in a black suite like Black Cat from Spider Man. Then, adorn her in Sister of Battle power armor.
Another idea was the chinese stealth suite in Fallout 3, and then the enclave or BoS power armor. But then I played with the blond wig and realized I could style the hair like Samus Aran.

I hope she can get someone to do it, then sell it to me yet earn a profit worth her time. I also hope that it would be 1/7 the price of the doll.

Btw, I thought I heard that latex and silicone do not mix, because it would cause silicone to melt. Is that true? Are there any other water proof material to dress Jizzabelle in?

Sorry to thread jack this.

back on topic...I too asked for updates, but she couldn't do it, so I kept bothering her every 4-5 days. Tell me if she arrives in 2 days from when TNT picks up.

I am hoping to see more, "My doll arrived!" post in BD's forum in the future. It would boost buyer confidence and encourage BD to invest more in learning English more comfortably.

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

well the doll i order from time tnt pick up on feb 29 to it was here March 5th BUT there was weekend that nothing was done at JFK so it took 3 day to get here from china. i have puchased many things from china and this by far was quickest i have seen. not sure what you mean by BD need learning english i find BD english better then my own

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

Motoko Susubo wrote:well the doll i order from time tnt pick up on feb 29 to it was here March 5th BUT there was weekend that nothing was done at JFK so it took 3 day to get here from china. i have puchased many things from china and this by far was quickest i have seen. not sure what you mean by BD need learning english i find BD english better then my own
I hope i'll get the tracking number soon, can't wait to see her face(my first doll).

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

I agree that BD's english is quite well. I wonder how many other languages she knows?

As for my Doll, she seemed to do alot of sight seeing in Hong Kong, but she FINALLY left Hong Kong today (Wednesday), even though she got there last Friday.

Also, she is coming via DHL, not TNT, so wondering how fast she'll be here once leaving HK compared to TNT shipments... I guess we'll see. I doubt before the weekend, so possibly Monday?

Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by 5000 »

via DHL
Does DHL deliver in your area?

I'm not sure, but I think DHL doesn't deliver in the USA. After the doll passes through customs, I think DHL will pass the doll off to another service. Maybe, USPS or UPS. DHL sucks!!! Well, it sucks in my area of the usa.

Maybe you don't reside in the USA?? I don't know...good luck... but it might take extra days & you might lose your tracking after DHL passes off your package. It is called: "Forwarded for delivery"

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

oh sure DHL deliver in US i seen all kinds of their yellow trucks with fancy DHL red logo on side they international like UPS. Now TNT not deliver to all states in US so they do pass off the shipment to fedex

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

I dont think I've seen too many DHL trucks where I am, but I'm also not really in a City, closest thing to a city from me is probably 60 miles away. There does seem to be DHL locations about 60 miles from me. So they are indeed in the area. And yes, I'm in the USA; New York..

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

I often saw DHL trucks on the street too, i live in Los Angeles CA^^.

Still haven't got a word from BD yet, I think she is busy with other stuffs. Oh, god please send her to me quick, i just can wait any longer.....!!!

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

do not worry i sure all will be right. now take some deep breath and relax. i bet you where the type kid that shaked the christmass gifts when parents where not around or pick the tape to see what under the wrapping paper hmmmmmm? soooo it you not behave self i going make you sit corner and you get no desert :lol: OMG i just look in the smile listing :rainbowafro: <-------- where in the heck did this guy come from, i think he was left over from the KPro days it seem to look like that era either that or Bob Ross never died he just became part of the machine. :roll: have to wonder if anyone knows who Bob Ross is.

Inferno
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Inferno »

easy say than done, she is my first ...... doll... and i haven't see her face yet. BD packed her before i got a chance to ask for her photo... I can't stop thinking about her... oh god... please don't make me suffer any longer(lol)
lmao, i have no idea who Bob Ross is....

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

5000 wrote:
via DHL
Does DHL deliver in your area?

I'm not sure, but I think DHL doesn't deliver in the USA. After the doll passes through customs, I think DHL will pass the doll off to another service. Maybe, USPS or UPS. DHL sucks!!! Well, it sucks in my area of the usa.

Maybe you don't reside in the USA?? I don't know...good luck... but it might take extra days & you might lose your tracking after DHL passes off your package. It is called: "Forwarded for delivery"

Everything I have gotten from China was DHL and I have never had a problem with them what so ever....

Also Anna speaks english very well, never had a problem with that either...

Motoko Susubo

Post by Motoko Susubo »

OMG you posted a Bob Ross video hahahaha that is priceless and yes inferno i only joking i know when Saber was on way home there was not aircraft that could move fast enough but i sure she will make it home and have wonderfull stories to tell

INFORMATIONS