www.beautiful-dolls.com

PHOTO OF THE BIG SISTER FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE CONCERNED :)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

PHOTO OF THE BIG SISTER FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE CONCERNED :)

Post by beautifuldolls »

Hey! I understand that some weird people use the pics of the big sister to scam on alibaba so here is something for all of you to calm you down.
Attachments
BIG SISTER.jpg
BIG SISTER.jpg (88.29 KiB) Viewed 3660 times
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: PHOTO OF THE BIG SISTER FOR PEOPLE THAT ARE CONCERNED :)

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Wrong effect for me, started to get excited :mrgreen:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

drguild

Post by drguild »

Thanks for the pic great to see another angle of the doll.

Different look all together from the first sam and psu labeled photos you showed which is the sorta look I would be personally going for but everyone has different tastes as its very nice to see that different styles can be achieved that means she is a versatile doll capable of achieving many looks which should please many people wanting different styles.

Can you confirm the size of her?

Also I guess you do the shipping of these and have direct access to them in your area?

Decided to browse that site and found that allot of dolls listed on that site are what you have listed in the sub forum and usually more expensive and I would trust you over them any day.

They seemed to have dropped nearly ever girl being a candy girl from 6-9 months ago and using owner album uploaded pics from here etc for the majority, while you still come across the occasional ad there now showing all these dolls you sell for us here as the majority of dolls.

Also how do they get slightly alternative pictures to show? meaning the same photo shoot you use but a slightly different pic from the set when I cant come up with anything on google as these dolls aren't on there as there recent and no-one knows about them.

I'm just laughing at there so called 100% silicon dolls that clearly show a cheap inflatable as the picture which is the reverse from the ones showing candy girls and sending the cheap inflates.

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Maybe the Doll Maker's Guild has some ideas about what to do about such scamming.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

drguild wrote:Thanks for the pic great to see another angle of the doll.

Different look all together from the first sam and psu labeled photos you showed which is the sorta look I would be personally going for but everyone has different tastes as its very nice to see that different styles can be achieved that means she is a versatile doll capable of achieving many looks which should please many people wanting different styles.

Can you confirm the size of her?

Also I guess you do the shipping of these and have direct access to them in your area?

Decided to browse that site and found that allot of dolls listed on that site are what you have listed in the sub forum and usually more expensive and I would trust you over them any day.

They seemed to have dropped nearly ever girl being a candy girl from 6-9 months ago and using owner album uploaded pics from here etc for the majority, while you still come across the occasional ad there now showing all these dolls you sell for us here as the majority of dolls.

Also how do they get slightly alternative pictures to show? meaning the same photo shoot you use but a slightly different pic from the set when I cant come up with anything on google as these dolls aren't on there as there recent and no-one knows about them.

I'm just laughing at there so called 100% silicon dolls that clearly show a cheap inflatable as the picture which is the reverse from the ones showing candy girls and sending the cheap inflates.

When we advertise dolls we show photos on the chinese forum... And so they steal those pics. Some probably simply want to resell them... Hard to do anything about it. Anyway, I've posted this photo to calm people.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Dnicks

Post by Dnicks »

How much is "the big sister"
And what are the specs?
Also, any other pictures?

Sorry if this information is avaliable elsewhere and I'm over looking!

INFORMATIONS