www.beautiful-dolls.com

Another Anime from Beautifuldoll has arrived

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Another Anime from Beautifuldoll has arrived

Post by Samurai »

Was not sure where to write this, but as this is the Beautifuldoll part of the forum what better place.

So she arrived to day and she is so much more than i expected, the photos i have seen of these dolls don't do this doll justice.She is extremly well made has a good skeleton installed so many poses are possiable for photos, i was'nt sure about the anime face but she is lovley, i have been hesitent in ordering one but im now glad i did. 8)

For the price she is well worth the money and only 2 weeks from ordering till she arrived on the door step. Shipped on Saturday by TNT and arrived today from China thats not bad at all. :D

As written before by other members who have bought one of these dolls she comes with an insert which looks ok, Condoms (no idea what there for) and a little nighty/bunny outfit and a wig (though its a little tangled) but i have plenty so not a problem. :whistle:

I would just like to Thank Beautifuldoll for all her assistance in this transaction without whom this would not have be possiable. 8)

And would highly recomend this doll (and beautifulldoll) for us poor people who have yet to win the lotto. :razz:

Thank You. :thumbs_up:

Some quick pic's
IMG_3146.jpg
IMG_3146.jpg (188.32 KiB) Viewed 6583 times
IMG_3147.jpg
IMG_3147.jpg (198.88 KiB) Viewed 6583 times
IMG_3149.jpg
IMG_3149.jpg (254.44 KiB) Viewed 6583 times

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Another Anime from Beautifuldoll has arrived

Post by Fenrisulfr »

Nice one Samurai, she looks really cute and shapely especially the butt shot. It's good to have a reliable Chinese manufacturer on board after all the scams on Aliexpess and similar sites.
Happy honeymoon

:glou: :glou: :glou: :glou:
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

Mclovin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Mclovin »

Order one this week-end, cant wait. I hope i will be this enthusiastic when i get her. She look so cute in picture. Enjoy her! :D

xbadgerx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xbadgerx »

Wow... she looks great. And that buttocks shot 8O
I was hoping to order one and emailed BD a couple of weeks ago. But she never replied so I thought she was probably too busy and decided that I will wait for her to straighten her site/inventory out, then I'll look into it again.
Unfortunately, I decided to spend my money on something else :cry: . So hopefully she'll be around the next time I get some money saved up (which is hard... money eludes me, I'm a big spender lol. Saving up is hard, but for her, I will try).

Let's hurry and get that site up soon BD! Tons of business opportunities are waiting :)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

xbadgerx wrote:Wow... she looks great. And that buttocks shot 8O
I was hoping to order one and emailed BD a couple of weeks ago. But she never replied so I thought she was probably too busy and decided that I will wait for her to straighten her site/inventory out, then I'll look into it again.
Unfortunately, I decided to spend my money on something else :cry: . So hopefully she'll be around the next time I get some money saved up (which is hard... money eludes me, I'm a big spender lol. Saving up is hard, but for her, I will try).

Let's hurry and get that site up soon BD! Tons of business opportunities are waiting :)
You wrote? I was sure that I've replied to all the emails... I'm sorry...!
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

UnkleScar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by UnkleScar »

She is beautiful. Lucky man and we all benefit from a good manufacturer in China.
Let hope for a website soon we can all investigate.

Unkle Scar

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Congratualtions Sam, a great doll, she looks ace. :) She seems like really good value for money. :) She certainly looks great value, form those great pics,thanks.. :)

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Thanks Guy's :thumbs_up:

A few more pic's for ya! 8)
IMG_3162.jpg
IMG_3162.jpg (286.29 KiB) Viewed 6232 times
IMG_3186.jpg
IMG_3186.jpg (245.98 KiB) Viewed 6232 times
IMG_3189.jpg
IMG_3189.jpg (282.98 KiB) Viewed 6232 times
IMG_3208.jpg
IMG_3208.jpg (218.88 KiB) Viewed 6232 times
IMG_3220.jpg
IMG_3220.jpg (226.62 KiB) Viewed 6232 times

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

IMG_3243.jpg
IMG_3243.jpg (184.67 KiB) Viewed 6231 times
IMG_3251.jpg
IMG_3251.jpg (238.81 KiB) Viewed 6231 times
IMG_3254.jpg
IMG_3254.jpg (262.59 KiB) Viewed 6231 times
More Photo's in Sophie's Album http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=4891

:glou:

1jayjay
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by 1jayjay »

Thanks for the latest pics Sam, she looks ace. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I love the attitude one. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You may have your work cut out with this doll. 8O :lol:

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

It's obvious that I've been missing out on some great fun!

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Oh my gosh! 8O She is absolultly gorgeous, Samurai, and totally kawaii! A thousandfold approval! She is one of the best looking anime dolls I have seen and makes me want to invest in one of Beautifuldolls' gals more than ever. (Too bad I just spent a ton on an out of print LP... :whistle: Music befo' dolls. That doesn't sound nearly as catchy as 'bros befo' hoes'...) Anyhow...

I can't wait to see more pics of your girl, and maybe a full review once you've had a chance to get to know her better...?

Oh, and Beautifuldolls is a woman? :?: I was unaware! The female presence on TDF expands... Mwa ha.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

xbadgerx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by xbadgerx »

I looked through your album, Samurai. Really appreciate you taking pics of the box and how she was packed, since I've been wondering how they came. That's some pretty meticulous packing!
And when you take her out, it seems like she wasn't bent out of shape at all! Nice, mint, and clean.
Great photos.
The more I look, the more I regret spending my most recent savings. She looks like a great doll for the money. Ah, my time will come.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Obin wrote:It's obvious that I've been missing out on some great fun!
Indeed you can have lots of fun with this doll :twisted:
TG Megami wrote:Oh my gosh! 8O She is absolultly gorgeous, Samurai, and totally kawaii! A thousandfold approval! She is one of the best looking anime dolls I have seen and makes me want to invest in one of Beautifuldolls' gals more than ever. (Too bad I just spent a ton on an out of print LP... :whistle: Music befo' dolls. That doesn't sound nearly as catchy as 'bros befo' hoes'...) Anyhow...

I can't wait to see more pics of your girl, and maybe a full review once you've had a chance to get to know her better...?

Oh, and Beautifuldolls is a woman? :?: I was unaware! The female presence on TDF expands... Mwa ha.
Hi TG let me say you are seriously wierd, puting music before dolls tisk tisk :mrgreen: But yes i would definatly recomend one of these doll to anyone if you get the chance then buy one.
xbadgerx wrote:I looked through your album, Samurai. Really appreciate you taking pics of the box and how she was packed, since I've been wondering how they came. That's some pretty meticulous packing!
And when you take her out, it seems like she wasn't bent out of shape at all! Nice, mint, and clean.
Great photos.
The more I look, the more I regret spending my most recent savings. She looks like a great doll for the money. Ah, my time will come.

Your welcome xbadgerx she's a great doll to have.

INFORMATIONS