www.beautiful-dolls.com

Please Miss Beautifuldolls finish and post your web site.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Please Miss Beautifuldolls finish and post your web site

Post by Phreddie »

So we finally get an area for her, and she hasnt really been around much.. some quick posts here and there. I'm guessing she's busy making and selling dolls.. I'm anxious to place my order when she has some time...

Has anyone gotten a silicone doll from her, and posted a review/more pics? I wont mind being the first, just wondering... The information gathering stage is tough.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

Phreddie wrote:So we finally get an area for her, and she hasnt really been around much.. some quick posts here and there. I'm guessing she's busy making and selling dolls.. I'm anxious to place my order when she has some time...

Has anyone gotten a silicone doll from her, and posted a review/more pics? I wont mind being the first, just wondering... The information gathering stage is tough.

If you want to place an order with her send her a PM!

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

Christine2 wrote: If you want to place an order with her send her a PM!
yup.. did that.. we're working through email. Awaiting the details of the purchase now.. I need to know what (if any) options there are for hair color, skin tone, etc.. etc.. (I'm getting a silicone doll from her) Also, I'm a little concerned that most of the pics are the ones plastered all over the internet and alibaba (and his store of 40 thieves). Would be nice to see a pic from the actual manufacturer, with the camera information still intact. Those photos are rare, but I have seen some for some of the Chinese doll companies... so they do exist. Just a matter of tracing to the source, and finding a reseller who sells for them (where BeautifulDolls comes in).

drguild

Post by drguild »

Phreddie wrote:
Christine2 wrote: If you want to place an order with her send her a PM!
yup.. did that.. we're working through email. Awaiting the details of the purchase now.. I need to know what (if any) options there are for hair color, skin tone, etc.. etc.. (I'm getting a silicone doll from her) Also, I'm a little concerned that most of the pics are the ones plastered all over the internet and alibaba (and his store of 40 thieves). Would be nice to see a pic from the actual manufacturer, with the camera information still intact. Those photos are rare, but I have seen some for some of the Chinese doll companies... so they do exist. Just a matter of tracing to the source, and finding a reseller who sells for them (where BeautifulDolls comes in).
What doll you getting?

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

drguild wrote:What doll you getting?
Hopefully this one:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=38509
basically 142cm with skeleton... or if you try to find it on the net, its also called 120cm(!?) hoping its at least 142cm, and even that is a little short, but still doable.
sam1.jpg
sam1.jpg (50.8 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
At first, I was considering this next one, but there was a concern about the insert being too small? For the price, and the looks, it seems to be a great deal. If opening is too small, I'd guess there'd be some way to modify it, but who knows.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=38758
anna-170cm.jpg
anna-170cm.jpg (82.81 KiB) Viewed 2463 times

drguild

Post by drguild »

Phreddie wrote:
drguild wrote:What doll you getting?
Hopefully this one:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=38509
basically 142cm with skeleton... or if you try to find it on the net, its also called 120cm(!?) hoping its at least 142cm, and even that is a little short, but still doable.
sam1.jpg
At first, I was considering this next one, but there was a concern about the insert being too small? For the price, and the looks, it seems to be a great deal. If opening is too small, I'd guess there'd be some way to modify it, but who knows.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=38758
anna-170cm.jpg
That's the one I'm also considering the top one.

BD mention's the manufacturer who is in charge of the mold is attending a wedding atm and I asked questions about insert size for it etc as had bad experiences with the Selene Supreme goddess being too small not only on the insert but actual hole in the pvc so ill let you know once I get info back.

I hope she is the bigger size than 120 wonder if BD can clarify it for us.

I looked at that doll and that new cute 18 yr old one bd provided the other week but the faces don't really do it for me for the Anna doll etc the 18 year old is fine but just something mby the height etc and leaves me wanting something better which the top one fulfills.

I'm sure there are many people that find the lower cost ones attractive and I do also but somehow when I saw that top one I just knew she is one is for me and part of me won't settle for anything else or less.

I'm thinking of letting the manufacturer or bd decide on her overall look as a full custom makeup etc face look for me given some rough specs with eye color etc and some example pics from google which I linked a couple to bd already on what would do it for me, as I'm really crap with looks and don't want to have to make a decision myself and regret it or hope I could have decided better as I love the look at that pic of her soo much I have it in a folder on my desktop.

I'm also thinking of going as far as not asking to get a photo etc of the finished look and get her blind but allowing bd to have a look to assure me its all good with the finished dolls look and quality on my behalf and me just waiting for the surprise when I unbox her rather than seeing the look beforehand.

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

well, people steal pics of dolls off the internet all the time, then post with different specs.. BD did say that it is 140cm. Judging from the pics on the couch, she doesnt look too small. I'm wondering about the insert as well, since I've seen alot of dolls with a totally different color insert jammed in there, even sticking out some, and just looks silly... not that I'd be taking many pictures of things down there, but still....

The 170cm one apparently had all three entries. It seemed to have the looks, weight, height, plus a low price $1650 shipped.. so sounds too good to be true, but who knows how the quality really is when you have her in your hands. So although the top one I show "only" has vaginal and oral entries, I'm thinking its a better quality doll overall. The next step would be into the $3400 range, which looked real nice, but no oral or anal... trade-offs... ugh..

As for the looks, I'd love to be surprised, but for the price, I want to make sure its to my specs. I'm just too picky. We'll see.

For 3400, but one entry, I fell in love with the skin tone and look of this one:
body.jpg
body.jpg (48.34 KiB) Viewed 2409 times
I really need to order soon, as I'm driving myself nuts with which one to get. I'm still pretty much set with that 142cm one at $2600.... but.. if I can get much more realistic skin for just a little more.... ahhhh.. there I go again...

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I seriously think that you will like the one for 2600 USD... I think that moving her is much more easier and when you'll lay down with her you won't even notice that her size is small... People with Mini Love Dolls feel normal in bed so for sure you would feel normal with "big sister"... :) Her size isn't actualy so small, she looks natural and cute. She looks better in reality than on pics and on the video that you saw and just more comfortable to use.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

Phreddie wrote:well, people steal pics of dolls off the internet all the time, then post with different specs.. BD did say that it is 140cm. Judging from the pics on the couch, she doesnt look too small. I'm wondering about the insert as well, since I've seen alot of dolls with a totally different color insert jammed in there, even sticking out some, and just looks silly... not that I'd be taking many pictures of things down there, but still....

The 170cm one apparently had all three entries. It seemed to have the looks, weight, height, plus a low price $1650 shipped.. so sounds too good to be true, but who knows how the quality really is when you have her in your hands. So although the top one I show "only" has vaginal and oral entries, I'm thinking its a better quality doll overall. The next step would be into the $3400 range, which looked real nice, but no oral or anal... trade-offs... ugh..

As for the looks, I'd love to be surprised, but for the price, I want to make sure its to my specs. I'm just too picky. We'll see.

For 3400, but one entry, I fell in love with the skin tone and look of this one:
body.jpg
I really need to order soon, as I'm driving myself nuts with which one to get. I'm still pretty much set with that 142cm one at $2600.... but.. if I can get much more realistic skin for just a little more.... ahhhh.. there I go again...
... just want to caution you: to me that particular picture looks a bit too dark (under exposed) ... so be sure he skin tone is actually like this !! A lot of these chinese dolls seem to have a very light skin-tone ...

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

life-is-plastic wrote:
Phreddie wrote:well, people steal pics of dolls off the internet all the time, then post with different specs.. BD did say that it is 140cm. Judging from the pics on the couch, she doesnt look too small. I'm wondering about the insert as well, since I've seen alot of dolls with a totally different color insert jammed in there, even sticking out some, and just looks silly... not that I'd be taking many pictures of things down there, but still....

body.jpg
... just want to caution you: to me that particular picture looks a bit too dark (under exposed) ... so be sure he skin tone is actually like this !! A lot of these chinese dolls seem to have a very light skin-tone ...
Many are pale here because chinese adore pale skin but the photo of the doll above is quite acurate. The doll isn't pale. Someone could order a pale one if he wants anyway.

Years of experience!

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

beautifuldolls wrote:
life-is-plastic wrote:

body.jpg
Many are pale here because chinese adore pale skin but the photo of the doll above is quite acurate. The doll isn't pale. Someone could order a pale one if he wants anyway.
Okay BD ... just wanted to make sure Phreddie was aware, and double checked (with you) about the skin-tone :wink:

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

(noted). thats one of the turn-offs for the doll I want, the paleness. Hopefully I can get a darker skintone...?

chillywilly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by chillywilly »

Love the look of sam1.jpg and body.jpg. Looks like you'll get beauty either way! Good luck.

snake23
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by snake23 »

i like this doll to but i get no reply on it.
when is this doll going to be available
Attachments
sister.jpg
sister.jpg (53.74 KiB) Viewed 2269 times

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

snake23 wrote:i like this doll to but i get no reply on it.
when is this doll going to be available
It is avalable now! Sorry if I didn't reply... Please send me another msg if you can. I am lost in those msg's a bit.

Years of experience!

INFORMATIONS