www.beautiful-dolls.com

Please Miss Beautifuldolls finish and post your web site.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Please Miss Beautifuldolls finish and post your web site.

Post by viniz113 »

Exactly what it says. You have so many dolls and options,it gets confusing.
You have a very good market in your hands ,don't blow it.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Please Miss Beautifuldolls finish and post your web site

Post by beautifuldolls »

viniz113 wrote:Exactly what it says. You have so many dolls and options,it gets confusing.
You have a very good market in your hands ,don't blow it.
To post here you need to sell something... :mrgreen: Just saying...
I'm sorry but I don't know what is confusing... On 1 topic I post info about 1 doll only... So I think that reading is enough. Thanks anyway.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

magicsands
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by magicsands »

She posted a link a few weeks ago in one of these threads......I cant find it anymore. If you do let me know.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

magicsands wrote:She posted a link a few weeks ago in one of these threads......I cant find it anymore. If you do let me know.
No, we don't use that old website anymore. In few days there will be a full website with all the products but for example DS dolls won't be there because for them we work as agents and many people actualy asked me to post info about DS dolls and so on... I can't satisfy everyone as I see...

Years of experience!

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

kinda have to agree with the OP: it's hard to keep up with everything on offer thru you BD! :)

Will be nice (& handy) to see all the options together on one website 8)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

life-is-plastic wrote:kinda have to agree with the OP: it's hard to keep up with everything on offer thru you BD! :)

Will be nice (& handy) to see all the options together on one website 8)
Yes but some people ask me to post opics about DS and stuff and if it's 1 topic about 1 doll then I think it's easy to keep up... Anyway website will be done. As I said I can't satisfy everybody.

Years of experience!

viniz113
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by viniz113 »

Was not meant as a critic by the way.
Just makes sense to see dolls with size ,weight and price.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

viniz113 wrote:Was not meant as a critic by the way.
But on each topic there are those informations. And each topic is dedicated to a different doll. Sorry, I had a request from some people so I did it.

Years of experience!

Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Post by Phreddie »

beautifuldolls wrote:
But on each topic there are those informations. And each topic is dedicated to a different doll. Sorry, I had a request from some people so I did it.
Well, for example, on your Anime Doll mega-thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=35826 The first post talks about the Fabric Anime Doll, and then your second post talks about the inflatable Anime doll.

Just some notes on the new website, I hope you have a name for the dolls you resell, as opposed to "Anime Doll" and "A 160 cm doll with skeleton". I have also seen what you are talking about where people ask you to post a pic of another doll, and then you do, and others get mad at you because theres a different pic... Not your fault at all. I think your website will clear some things up.

And as for this thread, yes probably doesnt really belong here, but not sure where it does belong.. In a general area? Maybe in the future we can have a "Beautiful Dolls" (Or whatever your website is called) area in mid-range dolls? But even that might not work, as you do sell some high end dolls. Its difficult, as you do have a wide offering of alot of doll makers that are little known, but you are making their products available to everyone. And we'll probably need an area somewhere on the forums to discuss your dolls, are there are quite a few people on here who have them. Maybe at the least we can have an "Other Dolls" area within "Love Dolls & Active Doll Manufacturers".

Anyway, keep up the good work! Theres a pile of us waiting to buy from you, and to see your full offerings! =)

(BTW.. what are "DS" dolls?)

TDF_Management
Staff
Staff

Post by TDF_Management »

The For Sale forum was intended for private member sales and special sales by manufacturers, but not as an everyday marketing place for vendors and manufacturers.

We are contemplating establishing a forum for this very active Vendor and the lines they carry and moving all their threads into the forum. This would be a first because we have never had a non-manufacturer this active :)

We PM'd them to discuss it.

TDF Management

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Phreddie wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:
Well, for example, on your Anime Doll mega-thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=35826 The first post talks about the Fabric Anime Doll, and then your second post talks about the inflatable Anime doll.

Just some notes on the new website, I hope you have a name for the dolls you resell, as opposed to "Anime Doll" and "A 160 cm doll with skeleton". I have also seen what you are talking about where people ask you to post a pic of another doll, and then you do, and others get mad at you because theres a different pic... Not your fault at all. I think your website will clear some things up.

And as for this thread, yes probably doesnt really belong here, but not sure where it does belong.. In a general area? Maybe in the future we can have a "Beautiful Dolls" (Or whatever your website is called) area in mid-range dolls? But even that might not work, as you do sell some high end dolls. Its difficult, as you do have a wide offering of alot of doll makers that are little known, but you are making their products available to everyone. And we'll probably need an area somewhere on the forums to discuss your dolls, are there are quite a few people on here who have them. Maybe at the least we can have an "Other Dolls" area within "Love Dolls & Active Doll Manufacturers".

Anyway, keep up the good work! Theres a pile of us waiting to buy from you, and to see your full offerings! =)

(BTW.. what are "DS" dolls?)
DS dolls are in the link showed above............ ;)

Years of experience!

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

I've never had a problem with talking to BD. I'm sure she's not a machine, at some point she also needs to sleep.

drguild

Post by drguild »

I think a special one off reseller forum for beautifuldolls as above would be great and I support any moves by management in doing that.

It is not often you get such a talented and active person finding all these dolls and making them available to TDF members as beautifuldolls is one of a kind and special here in that regard and we all love her as a result.

Before I joined I was reading posts here and beautifuldolls stood out as someone great and a person I respected from first just providing information about scams etc and the new emerging Chinese market and the dolls that are really hard to find to recently in the few months making soo many of these dolls available for members here.

For one beautifuldolls please continue to be here with us and two I respect you and however long your site takes to get done and three please make a special forum for such a wonderful and special member.

In the near future I will be definitely be buying a doll from her whether its the big sister doll or another one as I I have a certain look I totally love and a few select dolls posted by beautifuldolls are dolls that match that style of look.

kochidoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kochidoll »

^ BD, how trustworthy is your Chinese manufacturers?
I hope they're not in business for making quick bucks and buzz off after 1~2 years later like most small light manufacturers in China. I'm sure extra 30 million lonely Chinese men in China would create very large potential market for cheaper full body sexdolls. But I'm little skeptic over "Made in China" not just the safety and quality but the actual materials they used in production coz if they use highly toxic chemicals then doll user made become sick. Most sex toys produced in China are well known for having low safety standard. I rather pay bit more for safer sexdolls from Japan, Germany and U.S because they have tough regulation and reputation they don't to lose.

These dolls you have posted over here are looks good on camera but my looking their pale materials and cheap makeups, I'm little skeptic about their actual durability and sex-safe, just imagine you putting yourself in high risk by inserting your private part to something very toxic silicone-plastic. :cry: There's scary horrible stories of many China made products such as dildos and fake vaginas ended up causing skin irritation and allergic reaction. I love to see the some independent quality test result just like these Japanese sexdolls and American sexdolls, they have independent organizations that was hired to perform some lengthy & detailed quality & safety testing. You should know, this isn't just children's toy it's private collection should last longer and also safe to use it as sexobject.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Kochidoll wrote: just imagine you putting yourself in high risk by inserting your private part to something very toxic silicone-plastic.There's scary horrible stories of many China made products such as dildos and fake vaginas ended up causing skin irritation and allergic reaction.
IMO that's fair to say as long as you state they are "stories", unless you have some first hand experience.
I agree it would be excellent for the makers to provide the same acknowledgment of safety standards as
makers from other countries, but fraud and bad toxic products are not limited to solely coming from China.

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

INFORMATIONS