www.beautiful-dolls.com

Please Miss Beautifuldolls finish and post your web site.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
Phreddie
Server Admin
Server Admin

Re: Please Miss Beautifuldolls finish and post your web site

Post by Phreddie »

beautifuldolls wrote:
snake23 wrote:i like this doll to but i get no reply on it.
when is this doll going to be available
It is avalable now! Sorry if I didn't reply... Please send me another msg if you can. I am lost in those msg's a bit.
I certainly hope its available, considering I just ordered one, and BD has said that it'll take about 20 days. =)

Romana

Post by Romana »

Phreddie wrote:
drguild wrote:What doll you getting?
Hopefully this one:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=129&t=38509
basically 142cm with skeleton... or if you try to find it on the net, its also called 120cm(!?) hoping its at least 142cm, and even that is a little short, but still doable.
sam1.jpg
At first, I was considering this next one, but there was a concern about the insert being too small? For the price, and the looks, it seems to be a great deal. If opening is too small, I'd guess there'd be some way to modify it, but who knows.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=38758
anna-170cm.jpg

She is very beautiful btw...

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

kochidoll wrote:^ BD, how trustworthy is your Chinese manufacturers?
I hope they're not in business for making quick bucks and buzz off after 1~2 years later like most small light manufacturers in China. I'm sure extra 30 million lonely Chinese men in China would create very large potential market for cheaper full body sexdolls. But I'm little skeptic over "Made in China" not just the safety and quality but the actual materials they used in production coz if they use highly toxic chemicals then doll user made become sick. Most sex toys produced in China are well known for having low safety standard. I rather pay bit more for safer sexdolls from Japan, Germany and U.S because they have tough regulation and reputation they don't to lose.

These dolls you have posted over here are looks good on camera but my looking their pale materials and cheap makeups, I'm little skeptic about their actual durability and sex-safe, just imagine you putting yourself in high risk by inserting your private part to something very toxic silicone-plastic. :cry: There's scary horrible stories of many China made products such as dildos and fake vaginas ended up causing skin irritation and allergic reaction. I love to see the some independent quality test result just like these Japanese sexdolls and American sexdolls, they have independent organizations that was hired to perform some lengthy & detailed quality & safety testing. You should know, this isn't just children's toy it's private collection should last longer and also safe to use it as sexobject.
Yes we need to be safe we don't want get get hurt from lead paint and buy something that is reliable and already been tested

INFORMATIONS