www.beautiful-dolls.com

80 cm doll Elf or normal ears to choose.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: 80 cm doll Elf or normal ears to choose.

Post by MannequinFan »

Very cute little doll :angel:

If it helps anyone, here is a little more info from the product description page of the jmdolls website that describes the construction:

"The simulation doll is the senior non-toxic food grade (food mold silicone pacifier silicone), imported silicone material with high simulation of human skin feel of the products developed through a scientific formula, doll surface and the body is very close. The internal skeleton structure is to imitate a real person, can do similar live action, made of stainless steel, aluminum high-strength metal skeleton and joints, and soft sponge as a doll muscle, making the doll closer to the human body, more durability."

Anna please feel free to elaborate on this or correct anything if it is wrong - I just used Google translate straight from the jmdolls website.

MF

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

beautifuldolls wrote:I am afraid that nobody in China will send a sample doll. Market in China is too good now and they aren't desperate at all. Dolls in China sell daily... All the time. Today another elf doll for a tdf customer has been finished.
btw, I am the, "another tdf customer" who ordered the elf doll! :razz: :mrgreen: :D

she sent me the same pic and everything :glou:

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

MannequinFan wrote:Very cute little doll :angel:

If it helps anyone, here is a little more info from the product description page of the jmdolls website that describes the construction:

"The simulation doll is the senior non-toxic food grade (food mold silicone pacifier silicone), imported silicone material with high simulation of human skin feel of the products developed through a scientific formula, doll surface and the body is very close. The internal skeleton structure is to imitate a real person, can do similar live action, made of stainless steel, aluminum high-strength metal skeleton and joints, and soft sponge as a doll muscle, making the doll closer to the human body, more durability."

Anna please feel free to elaborate on this or correct anything if it is wrong - I just used Google translate straight from the jmdolls website.

MF
This is for sure description of the 120 or 142 cm doll... Not the elf. The elf is floopy. :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

dlee78
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dlee78 »

Hello everyone. I am a long time admirer first time poster on this forum. This is a very nice looking doll. I was leaning toward the floppy flo from VRD as I can't yet afford a full size doll. However after seeing both the price and production time on this doll I am now hoping to be able to place an order within the month. I am just curious to the exact price. The price quoted says 2011 and I am just wondering if this has changed and if so what the current price is. Sorry if this question has already been answered this thread is a little hard to track as there are so many posts. Thanks.

netwit
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by netwit »

Welcome as a member, dlee78. Glad you decided to join. :thumbs_up:

...............I'd hit dat
Remembering Jenna

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Filch wrote:btw, I am the, "another tdf customer" who ordered the elf doll! :razz: :mrgreen: :D
Have you received your elf yet Filch? I just ordered one myself! :evidence:
She's so cute I couldn't wait for a review. Cheers! :glou:

Edit: I just noticed I finally broke 100 posts! Yay! It only took me almost 7 years. lol :haha4:

Mantas34

Post by Mantas34 »

very nice doll, and indeed, more videos would be VERY good, so we (customers) would know what EXACTLY we are buying. would fasten the business a lot i guess =) vid of her breasts is nice.
would be nice to see how her butt responses when you grab it :)

wahwah

Post by wahwah »

Is the head silicone, is the mouth sealed?
[img]http://f.imagehost.org/0668/pacing.gif[/img]

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

VEGETA wrote:
Filch wrote:btw, I am the, "another tdf customer" who ordered the elf doll! :razz: :mrgreen: :D

Edit: I just noticed I finally broke 100 posts! Yay! It only took me almost 7 years. lol :haha4:
um not yet. According to TNT Global shipping

14 Feb 2012 18:56:04 Los Angeles Shipment In Transit.
14 Feb 2012 09:40:10 Los Angeles Held For Customs Inspection. Will Be Cleared At First Opportunity
14 Feb 2012 08:30:14 Los Angeles Shipment Received At Transit Point.
13 Feb 2012 18:16:30 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
13 Feb 2012 15:27:21 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
13 Feb 2012 15:15:00 China Post Via Hk Shipment In Transit.
13 Feb 2012 14:00:10 China Post Via Hk Shipment In Transit.
13 Feb 2012 13:35:49 China Post Via Hk Shipment Received At Origin Depot.
13 Feb 2012 12:59:02 China Post Via Hk Shipment Received At Origin Depot.

Holy shit it hit state side in 2 days! 8O
Now it needs to journey from LA to Chicago.

EdWooten
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EdWooten »

I am interested in one of these. Perfect storage size, why I like small dolls.
☼☻The man with the plan..☻☼

nath1987

Post by nath1987 »

Filch wrote:
VEGETA wrote:

um not yet. According to TNT Global shipping

14 Feb 2012 18:56:04 Los Angeles Shipment In Transit.
14 Feb 2012 09:40:10 Los Angeles Held For Customs Inspection. Will Be Cleared At First Opportunity
14 Feb 2012 08:30:14 Los Angeles Shipment Received At Transit Point.
13 Feb 2012 18:16:30 Hong Kong Shipment In Transit.
13 Feb 2012 15:27:21 Hong Kong Shipment Received At Transit Point.
13 Feb 2012 15:15:00 China Post Via Hk Shipment In Transit.
13 Feb 2012 14:00:10 China Post Via Hk Shipment In Transit.
13 Feb 2012 13:35:49 China Post Via Hk Shipment Received At Origin Depot.
13 Feb 2012 12:59:02 China Post Via Hk Shipment Received At Origin Depot.

Holy shit it hit state side in 2 days! 8O
Now it needs to journey from LA to Chicago.
hello I have a question to ask you do we need to pay custom fees

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

I dont think we pay custom fee's here in the US.

I have gotten a lot of stuff from China and Japan, watched it come through Customs just like above and never charged anything for that.

They probly just glance at most things in case of a bomb or something.

I had one doll sit there for a week, not sure why. It came from Japan, I guess they were just busy or something.

I hope this helps....

Eagle Eddie

Post by Eagle Eddie »

Hi folks and Beautifuldolls, i must have missed this little cutie! I have never owned a silicone doll before and would be interested to know if damage resistant her skin is and how to care for silicone dolls.
I had intended to get another Teddybabe, due to their cuddle factor, but i may not have enough space for even a classic babe and may even have to give my anime to another owner due to personal problems that have arisen. Cannot wait to see some reviews and photos of the this little cutie!
Loverboy
If You Want To See One Hot Italian Tomboy Teddybabe With Attitude Then Click On The Link Below!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jessicacuddlediva/

DanishDollLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DanishDollLover »

Wow i like your elf doll. but if i would had the money i would like to buy one with normal ears but sadly is cost to much in tax to send her to denmark :(

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Loverboy wrote:Hi folks and Beautifuldolls, i must have missed this little cutie! I have never owned a silicone doll before and would be interested to know if damage resistant her skin is and how to care for silicone dolls.
I had intended to get another Teddybabe, due to their cuddle factor, but i may not have enough space for even a classic babe and may even have to give my anime to another owner due to personal problems that have arisen. Cannot wait to see some reviews and photos of the this little cutie!
Loverboy
I want to wait for other reviews because 2 men from the forum received her and didn't give a review and 1 claims that she has flaws but I didn't see them. Another member will get his doll any minute and another one after some days.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS