www.beautiful-dolls.com

80 cm doll Elf or normal ears to choose.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 80 cm doll Elf or normal ears to choose.

Post by beardygoat »

BD, i am still curious as the wt difference is more than a skeleton would be and you claim this one has one in the first post for this doll. some kind of skeleton was mentioned.

what i am asking is is it a foam doll with a thin skin like the Candy 18 dolls. i had thought they were more like regular silicone dolls and not like the candy 18's
but the weight tells another story. simple as that. folks do deserve to know what they are paying for inside and out. i have no beef with anyone asking as much as they can for any doll but again i wish folks knew exactly what they are in for .newer companies have less info available until many revues are done. so again no offense ,just curious about the very light doll.
is it made like a candy 18 doll?

BG

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

beardygoat wrote:BD, i am still curious as the wt difference is more than a skeleton would be and you claim this one has one in the first post for this doll. some kind of skeleton was mentioned.

what i am asking is is it a foam doll with a thin skin like the Candy 18 dolls. i had thought they were more like regular silicone dolls and not like the candy 18's
but the weight tells another story. simple as that. folks do deserve to know what they are paying for inside and out. i have no beef with anyone asking as much as they can for any doll but again i wish folks knew exactly what they are in for .newer companies have less info available until many revues are done. so again no offense ,just curious about the very light doll.
is it made like a candy 18 doll?

BG
No, it's not.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

perhaps it is hollow? i am just trying to understand how she can weigh so little. sorry if i am wrong in any way. just want to know what i might be buying. from the inside out. thanks, love the look of the doll.

thanks,BG

dolldater

Post by dolldater »

Beardy this may help your inquiry-

Translated description of the doll from Joy Model Dolls (China) http://www.jmdoll.com/
jmdollelf.jpg
jmdollelf.jpg (90.25 KiB) Viewed 3967 times
Full silicone real doll, one structure, lifelike appearance. Head free to rotate and around the side, the skeleton, but the joint is soft and can not be fixed action. Flexible hands and feet, wrists and ankles, can be fixed, hands and feet refers to the parallel wall or a chair or bed can be placed on the action. Chest, waist, hip, 38,25,40 cm, a height of about 80 cm. 4 kg in weight. Outside the box 85X23X25CM. The total weight of 6 kg.
The retail price of 2800 yuan (2800.0 YUAN = 443.56 USD).

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Thanks for the info dolldater. And for the pic. I love that face! :painting:
I'm getting one of these little cuties. I was going to get a virgin rose with elf ears, but something came up and now I can't spend that much. Beautifuldolls elf doll is still within what I'm willing to spend tho. :mrgreen:

beardygoat
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by beardygoat »

thanks for trying to help me dolldater. at least i see how they advertise and describe her. and good measurements help.. plus the added price of brokering is to be considered on that doll line.

just baffles me more as a "full silicone doll" would weight closer to 20 lbs at that size. so it does not help but thanks.

makes my brain hurt,
perhaps the fellow who bought the one in the photo contest can help out by describing how it feels and such. i think that is the best answer. i can PM him. ,her?
thanks again

it is still LOOKS like a nice doll for the funds ?? many will like her appearance..
BG

dolldater

Post by dolldater »

VEGETA wrote:Thanks for the info dolldater. And for the pic. I love that face! :painting:
I'm getting one of these little cuties. I was going to get a virgin rose with elf ears, but something came up and now I can't spend that much. Beautifuldolls elf doll is still within what I'm willing to spend tho. :mrgreen:
I checking with jmdolls.com, as to their ability to send me sample dolls
of all of their product lines.

"亲爱的Dolldater:

你好!不知道你是否可以看懂中文。我刚刚看到了你在www.jmdoll.com的多次留言,深感高兴与不安。因为我白天

忙于制作娃娃,没能够及时回复你的问题,很抱歉!同时很高兴的是能够与你取得联系。中国春节假期刚结束,很多工作

等着我们处理,所以对于我们的娃娃产品要销往欧美市场其实我们还没做很多实质工作。希望你能有建设性的建议给我

们;需要了解我们什么方面的资讯请你具体提出。能有很好很愉快的合作那是我们期盼的。"
John1002 jmdolls.com
1728918016@qq.com

-I have'nt heard back, due to chinese new year.

-Same with lifedoll. I asked for a milfe sample...but no word back yet.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

dolldater wrote:
VEGETA wrote:Thanks for the info dolldater. And for the pic. I love that face! :painting:

"亲爱的Dolldater:

John1002 jmdolls.com
1728918016@qq.com

It's our partner. He told us about dolldaters msg. If you need a translation more accurate than google translator, don't hasitate to ask then... :D
I think the guy understood that you want to buy containers of dolls because he just spoke with me and asked me if we can have a certificate to send a whole lot of dolls to USA without shipping problems or custom problems... Well, i think he understood you want to import a lot of dolls. Sample dolls? I wouldn't hope for it. He asks us to sell some of the models for higher price in China than we do on tdf.. Big sister for example... Even if you add shipping to USA... In China is still more expensive. We can give a disscount but not samples... Maybe if it would depends only on me, it would happen... But it doesn't. I am just a messenger ;)

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

dolldater wrote:

"亲爱的Dolldater:

John1002 jmdolls.com
1728918016@qq.com

It's our partner. He told us about dolldaters msg. If you need a translation more accurate than google translator, don't hasitate to ask then... :D
I think the guy understood that you want to buy containers of dolls because he just spoke with me and asked me if we can have a certificate to send a whole lot of dolls to USA without shipping problems or custom problems... Well, i think he understood you want to import a lot of dolls. Sample dolls? I wouldn't hope for it. He asks us to sell some of the models for higher price in China than we do on tdf.. Big sister for example... Even if you add shipping to USA... In China is still more expensive. We can give a disscount but not samples... Maybe if it would depends only on me, it would happen... But it doesn't. I am just a messenger ;)

Years of experience!

dolldater

Post by dolldater »

beautifuldolls wrote:
well i only have 300 usd anyways.

I wanted samples of all the dolls
to bang them hard for tdf customers weary about
puchase of their product.

If you can tell them I need at least one sample doll
via china post mail/hongkong post mail to
provide customer assurance, to usa and european markets.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I am afraid that nobody in China will send a sample doll. Market in China is too good now and they aren't desperate at all. Dolls in China sell daily... All the time. Today another elf doll for a tdf customer has been finished.
Attachments
ELFIE.jpg
ELFIE.jpg (131.29 KiB) Viewed 3904 times
ELFIE2.jpg
ELFIE2.jpg (69.87 KiB) Viewed 3904 times

Years of experience!

dolldater

Post by dolldater »

beautifuldolls wrote:I am afraid that nobody in China will send a sample doll. Market in China is too good now and they aren't desperate at all. Dolls in China sell daily... All the time. Today another elf doll for a tdf customer has been finished.
Well you can't blame me for trying to be an honest marquee beta tester
for doll customers that want reviews of new product samples, before they buy
from overseas. The market there has a bad rep, because of ali baba and dhgate
scams.

Those shipping prices for this elf doll parcel size and weight from China, are $400-1000!!
http://www.flytexpress.com/EnIndex.aspx

You are selling this doll at cost :D :thumbs_up: !!!!

Good luck on your conquest of the western sexdoll market.
You know I want them all!

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Beautifuldolls are you going to be selling any of the other dolls from jmdolls.com?
do they have the same body with different head?
Is it possible to get a translation of the Rose and Judy dolls?
These little dolls are so cute! Why can't I be as rich as Bruce Wayne!!! :shakefist:

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

VEGETA wrote:Beautifuldolls are you going to be selling any of the other dolls from jmdolls.com?
do they have the same body with different head?
Is it possible to get a translation of the Rose and Judy dolls?
These little dolls are so cute! Why can't I be as rich as Bruce Wayne!!! :shakefist:
Sure, we are partners. We sell them all together.
Rose and Judy translation.... Here for example:
http://www.aliexpress.com/product-fm/52 ... alers.html

The price there is higher but it's listed by my partner.

Years of experience!

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

beautifuldolls wrote:The price there is higher but it's listed by my partner.
Wow! That's a big price increase! Hopefully you can get us a better price. :whistle:
It would be a while before I get one anyway, I must have an elf first!
Thank you beautifuldolls, you're awesome!

INFORMATIONS