www.beautiful-dolls.com

80 cm doll Elf or normal ears to choose.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: 80 cm doll Elf or normal ears to choose.

Post by beautifuldolls »

DanishDollLover wrote:Wow i like your elf doll. but if i would had the money i would like to buy one with normal ears but sadly is cost to much in tax to send her to denmark :(
If I will have 1 in Poland or in Italy I will let you know. I've heard that Denmark custom is kind of crazy and puts tax on everything possible and the tax is very high...
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

DanishDollLover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DanishDollLover »

beautifuldolls wrote:
DanishDollLover wrote:Wow i like your elf doll. but if i would had the money i would like to buy one with normal ears but sadly is cost to much in tax to send her to Denmark :(
If I will have 1 in Poland or in Italy I will let you know. I've heard that Denmark custom is kind of crazy and puts tax on everything possible and the tax is very high...
Yes Denmark is crazy with the tax here and i am sooo angry about that
but anyway you make good products/dolls they looks so nice and sweet

Filch
Former Member

Post by Filch »

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=39877

These posts should help in deciding to buy. I hope the pics would convince you potential customers to buy this wonderful doll.

jacb

Post by jacb »

This dolls looks great. Beatifuldolls - how can I order? Can you PM me instructions or give me your e-mail address?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

jacb wrote:This dolls looks great. Beatifuldolls - how can I order? Can you PM me instructions or give me your e-mail address?
kmaj1978@wp.pl
You will be able to PM me after you will write 5 posts on the forum but you can e-mail me anytime! :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

kisaku
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by kisaku »

Hello beautifuldolls.
How much is this cute doll?

INFORMATIONS