www.beautiful-dolls.com

Two beautiful dolls CHEAPER PRICE. xmas offert.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Two beautiful dolls CHEAPER PRICE. xmas offert.

Post by beautifuldolls »

So... Someone will soon become the first owner out of China... THE FIRST IN THE WHOLE WORLD THAT WILL HAVE THIS DOLL AND ISN'T CHINESE ... :mrgreen: :D :multi:
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

i to agree with stacy that more pics of the face is good to , believe it or not not all guys ( or women) just look at body parts (boobs etc.) although all are equally important ! with this being said the more pics taken the better , it would even be good of some pics taken of the head in different positions turned left, right , looking down, etc.

The more you can show as a doll seller or creator the more informed a customer or potential customer can be of making their mind up about your product .
To me from what i see, you have a nice looking product body and breast look nice (although i think you should have specific photo's showing maybe three versions of how breast can be ordered with coloring on them ) and possibly making the vagina removable piece more realistic looking . i only mention this not to nit pic but hopefully in a constructive way that you can and will make your doll even better .

I think with most people once people start seeing that others have bought and received your doll "and" if they are shown to be durable your company can do very well , as you have a good price on your dolls!! :D

As i have said before ( i have little money ) if i am going to buy a doll i want something that is going to last and be durable not rip etc. expecially if i pay a thousand dollars or morefor that much money it should last if i am taking reasonable vare of it!
As always i as others do, look forward to more pictures from you and the company, keep up the good work :D !

moomoo1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by moomoo1 »

timetraveler1 wrote: i to agree with stacy that more pics of the face is good to , believe it or not not all guys ( or women) just look at body parts (boobs etc.) although all are equally important ! with this being said the more pics taken the better , it would even be good of some pics taken of the head in different positions turned left, right , looking down, etc.

The more you can show as a doll seller or creator the more informed a customer or potential customer can be of making their mind up about your product .
To me from what i see, you have a nice looking product body and breast look nice (although i think you should have specific photo's showing maybe three versions of how breast can be ordered with coloring on them ) and possibly making the vagina removable piece more realistic looking.

Couldn't agree more timetraveler, although since beautiful dolls is simply the reseller and not the manufacturer I'm not sure how much influence she could have on getting the insert improved.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

moomoo1 wrote:
timetraveler1 wrote: i to agree with stacy that more pics of the face is good to , believe it or not not all guys ( or women) just look at body parts (boobs etc.) although all are equally important ! with this being said the more pics taken the better , it would even be good of some pics taken of the head in different positions turned left, right , looking down, etc.

To me from what i see, you have a nice looking product body and breast look nice (although i think you should have specific photo's showing maybe three versions of how breast can be ordered with coloring on them ) and possibly making the vagina removable piece more realistic looking.

Couldn't agree more timetraveler, although since beautiful dolls is simply the reseller and not the manufacturer I'm not sure how much influence she could have on getting the insert improved.

I can have a influence actualy... We are partners of the manufacturer and sell these dolls together with him for a price a lot cheaper than it's being sold on the asian market... There it's sold for 28800 RMB without domestic shipping...
It's a new doll that is out for about few months and of course she will have new options with time... But it's a hell of a work and Rome wasn't build in a day... Actualy they are trying to figure out how to make the best oral heads. No rush anyway.

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

And the head pic.
Attachments
5 (1).jpg
5 (1).jpg (56.96 KiB) Viewed 2078 times

Years of experience!

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

CAN THIS BE MOVES TO SOLD? We sold two. Thanks a lot. I will soon write more about this kind of dolls and inform you all when the website will be done.

Years of experience!

moomoo1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by moomoo1 »

beautifuldolls wrote:And the head pic.
Giggity Giggity Goo! :D
beautifuldolls wrote:I can have a influence actualy... We are partners of the manufacturer and sell these dolls together with him for a price a lot cheaper than it's being sold on the asian market... There it's sold for 28800 RMB without domestic shipping... It's a new doll that is out for about few months and of course she will have new options with time... But it's a hell of a work and Rome wasn't build in a day... Actualy they are trying to figure out how to make the best oral heads. No rush anyway.
Well that's most excellent news, I'm not really bothered about oral capabilities or not (since I don't really want to wreck such a pretty face) and although I do agree with timetraveler that the vagina could be more realistic, as it's an insert you can buy a more agreeable third party one to replace it. but please tell whoever the manufacturer is that these pretty dollies need a useable backdoor :whistle: - it's easily the biggest fault I can find. I probably would have already ordered one otherwise. :(

Still she's an awesome looking doll (all the heads are nice) and at a quite agreeable price.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

I agree! I would love the doll to have anal...
Sometimes it's hard to talk with a stubborn chinese guy... I guess he doesn't believe me when I say that I know the market better than he does... Chinese aren't easy to cooperate with but I guess that at least I can translate to them people comments...

Years of experience!

INFORMATIONS