www.beautiful-dolls.com

A beautiful tall doll with a skeleton.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: A beautiful tall doll with a skeleton.

Post by stacy718 »

beautifuldolls wrote:By the way... Who stole 3000 usd? :? :evil:
a company called lovable dolls that no longer goes by that name...

About the doll in this thread, how tight are the joints? Do they use a complicated skeleton or wire? I ask because I need a doll that has locking knee joints or something. The doll has to be very light weight too, as I want a light doll to bring outside and photograph in NYC where I live.

-S

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

re "After having my $3000 stolen by some other doll manufacturer, I'm leery of just about everybody!" by Stacey718

I can't blame you. I've even had money taken from me by real girls, and got nothing in return. So that's why in the past, I bought mannequins. The product is already made, and the most you can lose is a few hundred dollars, but not your heart.
One time however, I had this lovely Black Girl over. Problem was, when I unpacked her, the face was all cracked. Now other parts can be replaced, but not the face. She was such a pretty girl in the seller's pictures. We would've made such a good couple.
But no need to feel sorry for me. Right now I'm dating a very lovely Black Mannequin, who took my mind off the previous disaster.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

I see this picture here
and this picture in the other link
so different breasts for same doll possible?

Must say I am also curious about this doll. She is for sure not the prettiest one but she has 3 very strong points.
1: Silicone
2: Height/Weight 170cm 29kg , dont think I know dolls so tall and below 30kg.
3: $1650 shipping included

Compared other doll makers a trendsetter?

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

yes i see what you mean the top photo breast are clearly seperated as natural breast are , but the bottom photo shows them more as a formed together breast in the middle, maybe this was done as they are larger breast to keep from tearing as easily? but detracts from the look to me as being all in one !

gad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gad »

beautifuldolls wrote:"Anna doll" 170 cm tall, 29 kg

All 3 entries. Oral, anal and vagina.

Removable vaginal insert.

Skeleton. Can fix pose.

Silicone skin.

Here is the topic about Anna : http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38442

1650 USD ( SHIPPING INCLUDED - if you live in a remote area, east europe, africa, south america, australia - contact us before ).

Paypal available.
I'm interested but i will like to see pictures of vaginal insert before i buy also where do i buy

gad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gad »

beautifuldolls wrote:"Anna doll" 170 cm tall, 29 kg

All 3 entries. Oral, anal and vagina.

Removable vaginal insert.

Skeleton. Can fix pose.

Silicone skin.

Here is the topic about Anna : http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38442

1650 USD ( SHIPPING INCLUDED - if you live in a remote area, east europe, africa, south america, australia - contact us before ).

Paypal available.
where do y buy one sirdelg@hotmail.com

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

The big breast can be made separated and the size of breast can be smaller or bigger...
Here is the photo of the insert.
Attachments
insert.jpg
insert.jpg (33.7 KiB) Viewed 2420 times
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

gad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gad »

where can i buy one?
my e-mail sirdelg@hotmail.com

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

gad wrote:where can i buy one?
my e-mail sirdelg@hotmail.com
I've sent an e-mail to you.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

gad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by gad »

I want to buy one. I am waiting for your e-mail with instructions on how to order and the options i have to order doll. please reply to the e-mails i send you from sirdelg@hotmail.com

snake23
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by snake23 »

im also interested maybe my first doll nice doll for the price.
let me know something.
chrislimpens540@hotmail.com

Zarnon
Former Member

Post by Zarnon »

Does anybody own one of these dolls that is constantly advertised by 'beautifuldolls'.
After having my $3000 stolen by some other doll manufacturer, I'm leery of just about everybody!
Have to say I've been wondering the same thing. I realize most people don't post reviews but I never hear anything after the doll is sold.

Of course as we've seen on a few forums many members are also not shy about posting their negative experience and I haven't seen that either.

So.... I dunno ...
Fall down 7 times, get up 8.

Slowstoxx

Post by Slowstoxx »

Zarnon wrote:
Does anybody own one of these dolls that is constantly advertised by 'beautifuldolls'.
After having my $3000 stolen by some other doll manufacturer, I'm leery of just about everybody!
Have to say I've been wondering the same thing. I realize most people don't post reviews but I never hear anything after the doll is sold.
I bought a Anime Plush Doll from beautifuldolls, delivered exactly as described. Other people also reported that in several threads, so she's legit. ;)

Stargazer

Post by Stargazer »

My hunch says they are on the up and up but.....there obviously seems to be a problem with releasing contact info with respects to manuf....

I saw a backside on one of the dolls BD was promoting that was NOT in the available DF pic's. There was no wonder why.

:puppydogeyes:

No one in their right mind is going to buy unless the pics are very clear which seem to be getting better. Its tough enough... a squeeze such as above says very little. That could very easily be vinyl.

So my thought is hey BD...good effort. Don't skirt around questions with respects to manuf contact info. Let manuf know the pics for the dough gotta show. Some of the utubes could express a little more...its better to just show all...rather than evasive sales approach...marketing is what it is ...If a buyer can't see and understand whats going on directly from the manuf preferably audible word....wheres the consumer confidence? its a tough sell in todays non-trusting environment. You guys won't even release direct contact info on demand...so I don't really see your contribution, even though relative to "yourselves" it is clearly in motion . But so what relative to the buyer.

If I was going to spend the money you guys are in the range with...not only would I want direct contact ...I would want to telephone them directly with required pics on demand....

Nothing negative but if you think the NA crowd is gullible with an easy lets make some money deal from far away lands...its time to wake up and smell the coffee. Good luck...and some of the dolls don't look too bad at all.

BigCheese

Post by BigCheese »

beautifuldolls wrote:The big breast can be made separated and the size of breast can be smaller or bigger...
Here is the photo of the insert.
Wait, girls don't have buttcracks? 8O
SILICONE IS LITERALLY
:D :D :D 8O :D :D :D
GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL

:evidence: *) the poster's use of feminine pronouns to refer to a female-looking doll in no way implies that the poster sees women as objects, or objects as women.

IANADO (I Am Not A Doll Owner) / picture is of a Zerg Lurker (because I don't post often)

INFORMATIONS