www.beautiful-dolls.com

Beautiful women with very soft skin and... a remote ... ;)

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Beautiful women with very soft skin and... a remote ...

Post by beautifuldolls »

sam treadwell wrote:beautifuldolls,

That doll in the 2nd, 5th and 6th photos is absolutely stunning! Is this one of your friends creations? If so he's an artist! Is there a name for these dolls, and possibly a website?

Sam
The website is on the way! :wink:
The dolls are new on the market. I will let you know.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Prettydolls

Post by Prettydolls »

Stargazer wrote:BD....are you truly expecting "Money" with these photo's? Who are you...what are you....why is manufact...never released?

1) apparently about 2 dolls max have been purchased through your affiliation....both missing exact details as to cost and product....I thought I asked you guys about that 2995 purchase? wheres the 2995 doll that was apparently purchased?
I wanna see the 2995 doll that was allegedly purchased through your Co and the member
contribution....this issue has not been resolved.
Now...if I'm wrong ...ok....but theres outstanding ??? here.

Now... every time I turn around you guys are introducing another doll....you know what?
I know the Co that most represents these evolving dolls that you keep shelling out...they are very nice people and Ive had a few emails with them... why don't you forward the info so that people can feel confident with a definite source? No you wanna play games suggesting that you are some kind of an inside guru with all this when its the same Co producing the same dolls...at least 75% anyway....

so whats your angle man....wheres the doll for 2995 that was allegedly sold on this forum
and whats with the intentional conveyance of Co confirmation....I'm going over to your other thread to make another post.
If your on the up and up cool....but get real with the bouncing ball

ps...last time your answers sucked relative to NA.....do I make myself clear....I hope so

hey I like what your doing but your coming off really shady man...wake up
Dear Stargazer! I hope that you know that you are writing false acusations like weare using photos of dolls that we can't sell. I hope that you also realize that we sold about 20 dolls more or less on TDF and 40 out of TDF and there are reviews... I hope that since you are not someone that we cheated on you will stop those silly attacks... In 1 topic you write that dolls aren't good enough, in second one you seem to write that we are trying to sell dolls that are not the ones from those photos and we are trying to earn "on photos" ?? (Half of your sentences are written in a funny way I can't read with understanding, sorry ) ... I think that you actualy refer to some old topic with OLD prices... That's why you don't understand that now all is new... Fortunetly our clients do... And not everyone is making reviews dear friend. Actualy, most people wrote to us on the email that they received the doll and then never made a review... Should we say SORRY for this to you? Where are the dolls? Probably with their owners and it seems that it's none of your or even our bussines NOW. Kind regards. - BD's partner

timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by timetraveler1 »

let us know when a website is available ok?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

timetraveler1 wrote:let us know when a website is available ok?
Of course I will :mrgreen:
I will be happy like a kid :whistle:
There will be two...
One for silicone dolls and another one for anime cuties :multi:

Years of experience!

roustabout

Post by roustabout »

I like the look of the new faces. sounds like things are progressing nicely for you.

I was wondering about the size of the eyes and if they can be bought by themselves?

roustabout

Post by roustabout »

I like the look of the new faces. sounds like things are progressing nicely for you.

I was wondering about the size of the eyes and if they can be bought by themselves?

wahwah

Post by wahwah »

Your dolls look pretty nice, but if I think you should consider selling more 'affordable dolls'

$4,500 puts yourself in the high end market, and no offense, but your dolls aren't there.

This is PIB's $4,300 doll, which is an absolute WORK of art. Solid silicone, advanced skeleton, extremely detailed labia and a lot of R&D and hard work to create a realistic level of softness in the right areas.

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/di ... pos=-76617

Anatomical Doll

In this market they even have trouble selling dolls, and they're fantastic manufactures with the most realistic dolls available.

Anyways, the dolls do look nice. Good luck.
[img]http://f.imagehost.org/0668/pacing.gif[/img]

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

wahwah wrote:Your dolls look pretty nice, but if I think you should consider selling more 'affordable dolls'

$4,500 puts yourself in the high end market, and no offense, but your dolls aren't there.

This is PIB's $4,300 doll, which is an absolute WORK of art. Solid silicone, advanced skeleton, extremely detailed labia and a lot of R&D and hard work to create a realistic level of softness in the right areas.

Anatomical Doll

In this market they even have trouble selling dolls, and they're fantastic manufactures with the most realistic dolls available.

The doll will cost 4500 USD WITH SHIPPING, paypal fee and all the options that are ALL WARM BODY, voice... plus it has skin softer than normal dolls. It's also solid and also with a great skeleton... :)
And now the doll is for 3700 usd TOTAL for now... And 3400 without heating and voice options. It can't be cheaper... Unfortunetly. i would love them to be cheaper myself. And if dollar will keep up as good as it is... It can even go down! ;)

Years of experience!

wahwah

Post by wahwah »

beautifuldolls wrote:
wahwah wrote:Your dolls look pretty nice, but if I think you should consider selling more 'affordable dolls'

Anatomical Doll

The doll will cost 4500 USD WITH SHIPPING, paypal fee and all the options that are ALL WARM BODY, voice... plus it has skin softer than normal dolls. It's also solid and also with a great skeleton... :)
And now the doll is for 3700 usd TOTAL for now... And 3400 without heating and voice options. It can't be cheaper... Unfortunetly. i would love them to be cheaper myself. And if dollar will keep up as good as it is... It can even go down! ;)

I sent you a message, let me know what you think.

$3,400 isn't bad. $4,500 is inserting yourself into the hi-end market, even with shipping you're still within a few hundred dollars of those dolls. Understand that an enthusiast in the market to spend that kinda money will be considering other hi-end dolls.

Anyways, I think the dolls look great. Maybe it's about time TDF grant you your own section! :wink:
[img]http://f.imagehost.org/0668/pacing.gif[/img]

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

wahwah wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:

Anatomical Doll

I sent you a message, let me know what you think.

$3,400 isn't bad. $4,500 is inserting yourself into the hi-end market, even with shipping you're still within a few hundred dollars of those dolls. Understand that an enthusiast in the market to spend that kinda money will be considering other hi-end dolls.

Anyways, I think the dolls look great. Maybe it's about time TDF grant you your own section! :wink:
I've replied.
The doll will be a bit different in the future, with improvements... I guess it's the main reason why the price will change... ^^
I will try to discuss prices with the manufacturer. They are keen on knowing the opinion... :)
Now anyone can get this doll for 3400 without options and 3700 with options.

Years of experience!

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

From my understanding beautifuldolls is not a manufacturer she is the middleman/woman :mrgreen: and has "contacts" in China where she can get these dolls at a reduced price (and probably makes a few $$ for herself)which is only reasonable and if the client saves a few $$$ then all is good. As she does not stock these dolls she can only rely on the the original manufacturer photos to post here.
MrGrey & vinz both members here have bought and recieved dolls from beautifuldolls in fact Mr Grey has bought a second doll from her and probably has recived it by now and im sure a review is pending.

I agree some posts are sketchy at best but she has 2 new websites in development so thing should improve, i also belive a lot of her posts are to gauge the interest in a particular doll to see if it would be worthwhile pusuing said doll.

I bought a doll direct from China (BIG MISTAKE) on my part, only wish i had ordered from beautifuldolls instead as she could mediate between buyer and seller to solve any problems.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Samurai wrote:From my understanding beautifuldolls is not a manufacturer she is the middleman/woman :mrgreen: and has "contacts" in China where she can get these dolls at a reduced price (and probably makes a few $$ for herself)which is only reasonable and if the client saves a few $$$ then all is good. As she does not stock these dolls she can only rely on the the original manufacturer photos to post here.
MrGrey & vinz both members here have bought and recieved dolls from beautifuldolls in fact Mr Grey has bought a second doll from her and probably has recived it by now and im sure a review is pending.

I agree some posts are sketchy at best but she has 2 new websites in development so thing should improve, i also belive a lot of her posts are to gauge the interest in a particular doll to see if it would be worthwhile pusuing said doll.

I bought a doll direct from China (BIG MISTAKE) on my part, only wish i had ordered from beautifuldolls instead as she could mediate between buyer and seller to solve any problems.
Me and my partner cooperate with manufacturers and get better prices from them than the others PLUS we can see the dolls live too so we are sure about them...
I have to say that mostly we sell anime dolls... I think it's because they are:
a) affordable
b) cute
c) have a great ass
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thank for your kind words Samurai!

As for the doll above I think that for 3700 with options and 3400 without she is really good and I will say to the manufacturer about it... :)

Years of experience!

frt
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by frt »

Just to let you guys know, I've purchased an anime doll from BD and it was received safe and sound, exactly like the pictures. I even contributed a review in the BD's anime doll thread. Another member ordered 4 of them and we have tons of pics in there along with my own in my dollalbum link below. I have no doubt that BD is an honest salesperson and can be trusted. Now she wants to spread out into the solid doll market. It has to start somewhere, right?

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

frt wrote:Just to let you guys know, I've purchased an anime doll from BD and it was received safe and sound, exactly like the pictures. I even contributed a review in the BD's anime doll thread. Another member ordered 4 of them and we have tons of pics in there along with my own in my dollalbum link below. I have no doubt that BD is an honest salesperson and can be trusted. Now she wants to spread out into the solid doll market. It has to start somewhere, right?
<3 :mrgreen:

Years of experience!

sam treadwell
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sam treadwell »

beautifuldolls wrote:
sam treadwell wrote:beautifuldolls,

That doll in the 2nd, 5th and 6th photos is absolutely stunning! Is this one of your friends creations? If so he's an artist! Is there a name for these dolls, and possibly a website?

Sam
The website is on the way! :wink:
The dolls are new on the market. I will let you know.
beautifuldolls,

Would you mind disclosing the make and model of that particular doll? I think that she may just be the most beautiful doll that I've ever seen! 8O

Sam

INFORMATIONS