www.beautiful-dolls.com

Any idea for a male doll?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Any idea for a male doll?

Post by beautifuldolls »

My friend from China wants to produce male dolls. Do you have any ideas for faces? Price? Height? Weight? :)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Kazuo
Ex-Member

Re: Any idea for a male doll?

Post by Kazuo »

Unfortunately you won’t get too many responses from women on here. All I can recommend is looking at Abyss’s Real Doll. They have a removable penises for either erect or flaccid.

Since women seeking male dolls are probably used to a vibrator I’d recommend a detachable vibrating penis.

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

$800

182cm

30 bls

Tan skin tone. Detailed hands and feet. Hard finger tips under silicone. Able to sit in a chair, with firm hips and abs.

Christine
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Christine »

beautifuldolls wrote:My friend from China wants to produce male dolls. Do you have any ideas for faces? Price? Height? Weight? :)

I think he might have better luck with a Transgendered Doll. There seems to be more call for those but that's just my take on it. I could be wrong...

Which friend is it? The one who makes the Silicone dolls. or the one who makes the Plush Dolls,,

I could better answer your question if I knew what they were going to work with..

But for starters lighter is alway's better, I think most would like a taller man at least 6'

If silicone, chiseled jaw lines, and I would surly add facial hair options from scruffy to full. Go ahead and look at Abyss as they do have some there and you could get an Idea of what sells...

Maybe a face kind of like Clint Eastwood,,,?

If plush I would go with maybe an anime face of some kind,,,

either way I would make the cock removeable and come in several sizes,

I hope this helps...

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Christine2 wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:My friend from China wants to produce male dolls. Do you have any ideas for faces? Price? Height? Weight? :)

I think he might have better luck with a Transgendered Doll. There seems to be more call for those but that's just my take on it. I could be wrong...

Which friend is it? The one who makes the Silicone dolls. or the one who makes the Plush Dolls,,

I could better answer your question if I knew what they were going to work with..

But for starters lighter is alway's better, I think most would like a taller man at least 6'

If silicone, chiseled jaw lines, and I would surly add facial hair options from scruffy to full. Go ahead and look at Abyss as they do have some there and you could get an Idea of what sells...

Maybe a face kind of like Clint Eastwood,,,?

If plush I would go with maybe an anime face of some kind,,,

either way I would make the cock removeable and come in several sizes,

I hope this helps...
He makes silicone dolls normally.:) For example this one:
Attachments
psu.jpg
psu.jpg (19.87 KiB) Viewed 3361 times
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by placeboy »

Any chance any of ur doll makers are making one ( a male doll)? I got money but nothing good to spend it on. Would love a smooth asain twink doll...that would be the the only male doll that would sell. Fuck all that other shit. The money will move with a twink doll.

placeboy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by placeboy »

Double post

B3F11dolly
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by B3F11dolly »

Whatever you do, for god's sake keep the weight down and make her light enough. All silicone dolls have a serious weight issue, and men are larger and wider, so while women can lift less, those dolls are even heavier. I don't know if it's the number of women interested or the weight or probably both, but problem 1 will never get better without solving problem 2. Being in transition to become a girl, I know what I talk about in what weight women can lift. I never was strong as a "boy" before, hormone therapy made me lose a few centimeters of muscles on the arms (like that a lot), but still, I am stronger than comparable born girls. So really, considering weight is one of the key ideas here. As I said, all silicone dolls are too heavy, and as long as Teddybabes doesn't get things going with a male doll, you can find a real niche market if you do it right.

Kagami
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kagami »

Vanessa wrote:Teddybabes doesn't get things going with a male doll, you can find a real niche market if you do it right.
or you could get an adult Wookie costume and fill it with stuffing! I've thought about that it would be cool to have a wookie in the room. totally would need a bowcaster in his hands.

INFORMATIONS