www.beautiful-dolls.com

Cheap Asian Dolls for Sale. WORLDWIDE.

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Cheap Asian Dolls for Sale. WORLDWIDE.

Post by beautifuldolls »

rustybob11 wrote:I can't locate the information I need for an informed purchase.
You said to contact you with any questions via your private email:(kmaj1978@wp.pl). I tried, but I don't remember any response. I just emailed with the reply's contents.

You publish the link, http://www.agnes-shop.fashion123.de/, which you say points to the website you own. The link consistently opens a German site www//http.fashion123.de that is a directory of fashion outlets. I searched but found nothing dealing with you or dolls.

WHAT IS THE URL FOR YOUR WEBSITE SHOWING DOLLS ETC???? Some time ago I saw a German site about dolls, etc.

regards, Bob Rust
Oh we don't have the german shop now.
www.lovedolls.com.pl
It's a website just for a little time. We will have a whole new website as fast as we will produce the plush dolls and so on and then I will write to moderators for a own place here :) I will write back for all the emails today but I just have to visit the fabric today and discuss things about the dolls. Wish me luck guys ;)
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

rustybob11 wrote:I can't locate the information I need for an informed purchase.
You said to contact you with any questions via your private email:(kmaj1978@wp.pl). I tried, but I don't remember any response. I just emailed with the reply's contents.

You publish the link, http://www.agnes-shop.fashion123.de/, which you say points to the website you own. The link consistently opens a German site www//http.fashion123.de that is a directory of fashion outlets. I searched but found nothing dealing with you or dolls.

WHAT IS THE URL FOR YOUR WEBSITE SHOWING DOLLS ETC???? Some time ago I saw a German site about dolls, etc.

regards, Bob Rust
Oh we don't have the german shop now.
www.lovedolls.com.pl
It's a website just for a little time. We will have a whole new website as fast as we will produce the plush dolls and so on and then I will write to moderators for a own place here :) I will write back for all the emails today but I just have to visit the fabric today and discuss things about the dolls. Wish me luck guys ;)

Years of experience!

Obin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Obin »

What material is the Eva doll's skin?

I do wish you success, Beautifuldolls.

MrGrey

Post by MrGrey »

My new avatar has been cut out of the photo above,
as Lee somehow insisted to be shown in my avatar
(you can read out of the photo what "insist" really means :whistle: )

I am very satisfied with Lee - she is a wonderful doll -
but the waiting on my other ordered and paid doll has been way too long now
She is not even shipped yet

Beautifuldolls, when do I get the other doll ?

MrGrey

8)

See my photo album ... .... here

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Hello MrGrey!
I've heard a promise that the doll will be shipped when this weekend will finish... I think this person has some serious problem because he was in his family village a long time... He is not the same seller that makes Eva dolls. As I said you will get gifts from me for this. I'm really sorry for the delay :( I would be worried too but I know that the guy didn't give problems before.

Years of experience!

MrGrey

Post by MrGrey »

Thank you so much, beautifuldolls - the doll has arrived early this week :D

Her name is Vickie Bee, and she is 153 cm tall, weighs about 11 kg
Measurements 32B-24-34

Please do not compare her with the high-end dolls, she is in the low end price area,
and you can't expect her to have all there qualities

She has her own qualities, and I am very happy with her.

MrGrey

8)

See my photo album ... .... here

Paragon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Paragon »

I hate it when people put a "witty" signature quote on the end of email....

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

As I am new to the forum here, I hope that I am neither breaking the rules nor stepping on toes at all here. And I'm feeling pretty dumb, because for the life of me I can't find Beautiful Dolls' website, and her offers are spread over several topics. It is impossible to know which dolls are available, expected delivery or basic specs, at least not found all in one place.

Reading her various offers here has got me salivating. I can think of, budget permitting at least three of the dolls I might want.

So how 'bout it? Will someone kindly help a befuddled newbie, an eager soon-to-be friend (lover?) to a beautiful doll?

1.) Does the website exist, and if so, what is the URL?

2.) I am not yet permitted to send Pm's. Will someone kindly verify BD's e-mail address? I think I can receive PM, just not initiate one, so maybe write me off-forum (to protect Beautiful Doll from spam)?

3.) Again, maybe a dumb newbie thing, but is there a topic around here that lists all current offers, the stats of the ladies, prices and whether or not shipping is included? I opine that if no website is yet up and running, this might be in Ms. B. Doll's interest, because a potential buyer has enough research to do without having to hunt down information about a given vendor's products.

But hey, I'm spoiled living in America where convenience is king. I guess I'm just not *happy* unless it's fed to me from a spoon. :lol: :wink:

Many, many thanks in advance.

BTW, you think you have trouble deciding between which luscious lovely you want? Try doing it blindfolded. Your descriptions mean as much to me as photographs m

Puppeteer

Post by Puppeteer »

Oops, embarrassed. If the URL in Beautiful Doll's first post is the one to order the dolls, then one of my Q.'s just got answered.

But for the record, I never doubted Beautiful Doll's authenticity, nor her product after reading a couple nice reviews and hearing that gents like Mr. Gray received his dolls promptly. I just want to shop. :D

INFORMATIONS