www.beautiful-dolls.com

Flawless experience with Joy @ Beautiful Dolls!

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
GoodTimes

Flawless experience with Joy @ Beautiful Dolls!

Post by GoodTimes »

Joy is a consummate (adjective not verb, LOL) professional! She knows her craft and does it well.
I thought I would have to wait for several more months before I could afford the doll of my dreams. I was, as I often did while saving my money, just window shopping looking at all of the beautiful dolls of the various TDF approved vendors' websites, when I clicked onto Beautiful Dolls. After checking out all of the different models I noticed that I hadn't seen the 150cm B cup from 6ye. I dropped Joy an email inquiring about said model to which I got an immediate reply. It was June 5th, 3:17 am EST and her response was less than 1 minute. She notified me that she could in fact send me the doll pictured in my email for an unbelieveably good price. It was so good I had to write back to confirm that it was a genuine 6ye premium with the new TPE blend (less maintenance) and a ball joint skeleton for that price??? Response again was immediate. Yes, yes, yes.
Sign me up!
She asked some quick questions about the specifications I desired. Within an hour of back and forth emails (would have been quicker had I not eaten between mailings) we had the particulars worked out and an invoice through paypal was done.
The very next day...factory photos were in my email box! What???? 1 day??? I was blown away! The only issue was the color of her eyes, I wanted green while the doll had brown. Which wasn't Joy's fault in any way, I neglected to specify eye color. The next day...email with green eyes. Beautiful! It was the weekend now so shipping was delayed until Monday. Tracking number on June 10th!
I watched the package in transit as she bounced from place to place. June 13th contacted Fedex to arrange pick-up at a depot rather than risk the delivery driver upending my girl as he struggled to get it to the door. June 14th. She was home where she belongs! 9 days from order to delivery! The doll was packed very well and arrived in perfect condition. Overall, this experience was so far above and beyond my expectations I still can't believe she's here! Thank you so much to Joy and the staff at Beautiful Dolls for a flawless purchase...and a beautiful doll!

GoodTimes

Re: Flawless experience with Joy @ Beautiful Dolls!

Post by GoodTimes »

I tried to post a pic but it says the size is a hair too big to fit. If anybody can explain how to reduce size I will post her pic. PM me if you'd like.
Nevermind...I should have known...they have an APP for that! LOL

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

20190614_180534_resize_53.jpg
20190614_180534_resize_53.jpg (4.5 MiB) Viewed 1053 times
As you can see I'm no photographer!

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

Beautiful Dolls is great to work with. Joy is awesome! I wouldn’t buy my dolls anywhere else.
As far as uploading pics, if you have an iPhone, it won’t upload “Live Photos“. They are too big for some reason. You have to take a screenshot of it and upload the screenshot. It took me a while to figure that out when I first started uploading photos from my phone. Congratulations on your new girl!
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS