www.beautiful-dolls.com

Candace Doll, loose joints?

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Candace Doll, loose joints?

Post by jms033 »

I just received my Candace doll today, but her hip joints seems to be loose. As you can see in the video I made, they are kind of loose. Are they supposed to be loose like this? Are the legs in danger of disconnecting from the hips? I don't mind the hips being loose, just as long as no bolts or screws will fall out. Thanks for any help!
Attachments
4.mp4
(19.64 MiB) Downloaded 1199 times

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Candace Doll, loose joints?

Post by jms033 »

Apparently nobody knows if her legs are supposed to be like this. Oh well, I only use her to cuddle with anyway.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Hi jms there was a video/repair thread regarding the hips but I cannot find it just now,,
I have the 160cm realistic anime body and I need to sort out Bianca's hips,I remember the problem was with cheap nuts/bolts through the leg bone to hip assembly that had stripped and although still attached could not be tightened and thus floppiness..

8)

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

There are minor invasive ways to approach it, moving between layers of skin with a tool carefully. However if it gets too bad you'll have to basically perform surgery.

Check out my guide for more.
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

matt gloss wrote:Hi jms there was a video/repair thread regarding the hips but I cannot find it just now,,
I have the 160cm realistic anime body and I need to sort out Bianca's hips,I remember the problem was with cheap nuts/bolts through the leg bone to hip assembly that had stripped and although still attached could not be tightened and thus floppiness..

8)

I tried to search for it too, but couldn't find it. But like I said, as long as her legs don't fall off, she'll be fine. Her legs are stiff, and can hold a pose, but there's that loose gap in there. I'm sure some time down the road, she'll need to get fixed, but I'll cross that bridge when the time comes.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

GDP2000 wrote:There are minor invasive ways to approach it, moving between layers of skin with a tool carefully. However if it gets too bad you'll have to basically perform surgery.

Check out my guide for more.

Thanks, I'll check into your guide on this. :thumbs_up:

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

Hello, the best way to resolve your problem is to write directly to us : beautifuldollsnet@gmail.com
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

INFORMATIONS