www.beautiful-dolls.com

Dagmar Gen 2

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
GDP2000

Dagmar Gen 2

Post by GDP2000 »

What is the difference between the Dagmar and the Dagmar Gen 2?

Same pics, same stats, same limited options on the site.
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Dagmar Gen 2

Post by Zang »

Good question! Now I'm a bit curious too...

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

YUP

8)

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Head selection? missing>? hm. Unless its one those seamless ones, but packing it would be weird.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

The only difference is the silicone head selection is missing. We were reported that it has to be selected with silicone head even though clients like fabric head. So we had to creat a new link without silicone head. Sorry for confusion.
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

8)

GDP2000

Post by GDP2000 »

beautifuldolls wrote:The only difference is the silicone head selection is missing. We were reported that it has to be selected with silicone head even though clients like fabric head. So we had to creat a new link without silicone head. Sorry for confusion.
What if someone wants both a fabric head and a silicone head?
Maintenance and repair log for 130cm Anime fabric doll

viewtopic.php?f=200&t=95439

Skeleton and Layer Breakdown

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7&t=120019

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

GDP2000 wrote:
beautifuldolls wrote:The only difference is the silicone head selection is missing. We were reported that it has to be selected with silicone head even though clients like fabric head. So we had to creat a new link without silicone head. Sorry for confusion.
What if someone wants both a fabric head and a silicone head?
buy the gen 1 version? they have separate links. Meh both links are the same, only difference was, that you had to click the button to choose, which kinda made it confusing what default option actually was.

baka
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by baka »

I can set the mystery to rest. They added it for me. I was having trouble ordering my new doll. This one is a replacement for my lovely Rin and I could not remove the silicone head from the cart. I asked if they could do something and that was it. Bought Rin 2.0 straight away and we are actually just sitting here now. She arrived yesterday, I will be posting on that some time soon. So anyway at this time they are pretty much the same

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

Thankyou Baka :thumbs_up:

8)

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

Is that it? Would you know if they made improvements to the skeleton? I purchased a Dagmar from you at around December of 2017. Already 3 arm joints loosened up on me. All three loosened up in the first 2 months of owning her. Overall I am happy with the doll and it suits my needs the best of all the fabric dolls out there, however, I wanted to use the doll for photography work, and sadly, I cannot pose one arm entirely anymore. So I am disappointed with the skeleton. The only way I would buy another one of these dolls again, would be if there were improvements made to the skeleton.
baka wrote:I can set the mystery to rest. They added it for me. I was having trouble ordering my new doll. This one is a replacement for my lovely Rin and I could not remove the silicone head from the cart. I asked if they could do something and that was it. Bought Rin 2.0 straight away and we are actually just sitting here now. She arrived yesterday, I will be posting on that some time soon. So anyway at this time they are pretty much the same
Please let me know if you notice anything different in regards to how the skeleton feels in comparison from Gen 1 to Gen 2. I am curious if you feel a difference. (Smoothness/Ease of movement, etc.)

Diaval.

INFORMATIONS