www.beautiful-dolls.com

Dagmar fabric doll question

Beautiful dolls have been on the market since 2011. They have a wide selection of TPE, silicone and fabric love dolls. They also allow their customers to order custom-made dolls in 3d technology. All the dolls that they sell are 100% original dolls made out of eco-friendly materials that are safe for humans. All dolls are inspected before shipment to the customers. The client is engaged in the development process to tailor the end product to his needs, by exchanging photos and further communication for every customizable detail. Beautiful dolls have the best prices for original dolls on the market. Just contact us, and find out for yourself!. Website: www.beautiful-dolls.com.
jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Dagmar fabric doll question

Post by jms033 »

I been looking at fabric dolls all morning, and I keep going back to Dagmar. I do have some questions to the vendor and owners of this doll. First off, is she poseable, like for sitting, and can she stand on her own? Thanks for any help!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Dagmar fabric doll question

Post by Mr Franz »

I don't own one, but they do have a full, thin-wall metal skeleton. So I'd imagine they're pretty poseable. Some shots of the skeleton in this thread! viewtopic.php?f=198&t=95226&hilit=dagmar+skeleton

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Mr Franz wrote:I don't own one, but they do have a full, thin-wall metal skeleton. So I'd imagine they're pretty poseable. Some shots of the skeleton in this thread! viewtopic.php?f=198&t=95226&hilit=dagmar+skeleton

Thanks Mr Franz. That did answer a lot of my questions on this. :glou:

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Yes she can sit fine and stand, leaning against wall mostly I have mine. Just need to angle her properly since her skeleton isnt heavy, its lightweight skeleton, which can tip over if it isnt position properly. Shes rather tall in my opinion.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Yeah, she is 165cm or about 5'4" tall. That is kind of tall, but the next size down would be Candace, which is 140cm or 4'5" tall which is kind of short for my liking.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

jms033 wrote:Yeah, she is 165cm or about 5'4" tall. That is kind of tall, but the next size down would be Candace, which is 140cm or 4'5" tall which is kind of short for my liking.
Shes a nice body pillow to snuggle to death with...I may go back for that 140cm one these days when its more cheaper sale. I'm 5"11 here, she still feels about my height..

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

smallcat wrote:
jms033 wrote:Yeah, she is 165cm or about 5'4" tall. That is kind of tall, but the next size down would be Candace, which is 140cm or 4'5" tall which is kind of short for my liking.
Shes a nice body pillow to snuggle to death with...I may go back for that 140cm one these days when its more cheaper sale. I'm 5"11 here, she still feels about my height..
They are both on sale now, but I am still debating on which one to get.

matt gloss
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by matt gloss »

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

matt gloss wrote:Hi another option perhaps..
https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... 357&zenid=

8)
I seen that one too. All look very nice. I just ordered and went with Candace. I was reading up on the Candace doll, and there is a silicone head that fits the body. I didn't see anything on the website, and I closed the topic, but I'm sure I can find it again.

Yumikotanaka
Doll
Doll

Post by Yumikotanaka »

Ho goody a sister! I was bought from 1 AM so I'm not officially a Candance! My Poppa just loves me very much! And I'm really good "cuddle Bunny" as Poppa says. BTW you can get extra heads from Doll Studio.com make sure you go to there US site! Now if you want clothes I wear a girls medium like a size 7 or 8! Also be careful and don't get your Candance's face dirty. But if you do try a mild cleaner and pat it dry DON'T USE A BRUSH! Have fun,Pappa and I are looking forward to seeing pictures. BTW Pappa and I are thinking about buying a sister for me most likely a Candace too!

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Yumikotanaka wrote:Ho goody a sister! I was bought from 1 AM so I'm not officially a Candance! My Poppa just loves me very much! And I'm really good "cuddle Bunny" as Poppa says. BTW you can get extra heads from Doll Studio.com make sure you go to there US site! Now if you want clothes I wear a girls medium like a size 7 or 8! Also be careful and don't get your Candance's face dirty. But if you do try a mild cleaner and pat it dry DON'T USE A BRUSH! Have fun,Pappa and I are looking forward to seeing pictures. BTW Pappa and I are thinking about buying a sister for me most likely a Candace too!

Thank you for the info. That is very helpful, and I will be counting the days when she arrives. I will take pictures when she gets here.

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

jms033 wrote:
Yumikotanaka wrote:Ho goody a sister! I was bought from 1 AM so I'm not officially a Candance! My Poppa just loves me very much! And I'm really good "cuddle Bunny" as Poppa says. BTW you can get extra heads from Doll Studio.com make sure you go to there US site! Now if you want clothes I wear a girls medium like a size 7 or 8! Also be careful and don't get your Candance's face dirty. But if you do try a mild cleaner and pat it dry DON'T USE A BRUSH! Have fun,Pappa and I are looking forward to seeing pictures. BTW Pappa and I are thinking about buying a sister for me most likely a Candace too!

Thank you for the info. That is very helpful, and I will be counting the days when she arrives. I will take pictures when she gets here.
Curious to know if you received your Dagmar doll yet and if so, have you had any issues with the joints loosening up or breaking.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Diaval wrote:
jms033 wrote:

Curious to know if you received your Dagmar doll yet and if so, have you had any issues with the joints loosening up or breaking.

Yes, I received her last year. She is still in very good shape, and all joints are still nice and snug. :glou:

Diaval
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Diaval »

jms033 wrote:
Yes, I received her last year. She is still in very good shape, and all joints are still nice and snug. :glou:
I read it again and you got the Candence, not the Dagmar, yes? I think the skeleton is better on those.

I bought the Dagmar with silicone head in 2017 and right away I had one of the elbow joints loosen up on me. Over the course over the next couple months, two more arm joints loosened up. While I am very happy with the overall look and feel of the doll, the skeleton completely sucks. Further I attempted to get in contact with Beautiful Dolls, the vendor that sold me the doll four times and received no response. Needless to say, I feel I shouldn't have had these problems so soon and then I get no response and no service after the sale? So Beautiful Dolls is not getting any more business from me.

INFORMATIONS